It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the deep state took down Trump with their lies

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 02:31 AM
link   
We have people in prison (Jan 6th) who have not done 1/10 of what these crooks and WEF cloned idiots tried to do yet they all walk free and are considered statesmen and honorable... youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Ummm...they didn't. Trump's actually winning the pants off the deep state currently.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enterdoggy
a reply to: 727Sky

Ummm...they didn't. Trump's actually winning the pants off the deep state currently.

It's strange because all I hear on the streets is how the support for removing the potato in office and getting Trump back in charge is overwhelming while just today, the polls that have come out show a new surge in support of Biden who has taken the lead in the Presidential candidacy. I don't know what to believe...I hear no support for Biden on the streets but the TV says he is in the running for a gold medal in the 2024 XGames, I hear that Trump has no chances of winning compared to the democratic candidate because of Trumps waning mental acuity while the TV says Biden has nearly solved the Unified Field Theory problem in his spare time as president...I'm so confused...

I guess I can just place my trust in what the television says since it is our source for truth and honesty when ymwe don't know where to turn...
edit on 12-7-2024 by AlexandrosOMegas because: (no reason given)

new topics

join