It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK going back into the EU

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Labor got less votes in the present election than they did in the last one. Nigel Farage whom the poster describes as a c%^$# S&*^%$ peice of #, was a set up to drop the Conservative vote so labor gets almost dictatorial power to take the UK back into the EU simply because the globalists will not give up, This would be a wowsey of a conspiracy theory were it not for the fact that new terms have been offered for the UK's return to the EU, which no doubt will be considered. The funny handshake brigade are well back in the swing of things organizing the future , along with the detonating fiscal circumstances of the UK I suggest that people will look at it with the thought of going back to the good ole days when they were part of Europe. An interesting vid with a few hard to get figures with regard to voter turnout etc... where in the real world points to some different reality to the ones the globalist would desire. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Well , they Better Check their Pockets for Holes then because they are going to take a " Pounding " going back to that EU Sheit Show ......

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   

edit on pmThursday4pm2432bAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago7 by alwaysbeenhere2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   

those poor bastards, after all they went through to get out, they pull them back in.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Britain will not rejoin EU in my lifetime, says Starmer

Pity. Britain needs Europe and Europe needs Britain. But perhaps things will be different now, after the election. According to a poll taken last October, 58% of Britons now favour a return to the EU. Fingers crossed and let's hope to see Britain's star back on the EU flag soon!

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 01:28 AM
link   

The UK is not going back into the EU.
Even Starmer said during the election that there is no chance of that happening in his life time.

A lot of those traditional Red Wall constituencies that Labour won back in the G.E. are also staunch pro-Brexit.
Starmer ignores that then Labour would face a defeat that could potentially be worse than The Tories just had.

Closer ties with the EU?
Maybe....we'll see.

But we are NOT going to rejoin the EU anytime soon.
Absolute bollocks.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

Over my dead body!

I have no problem with a Free Trade Agreement.
I have no problem with security and military co-operation.

I do not want unelected bureaucrats governing me - I resent and distrust 'elected' British politicians who govern me.
I do not want political union with Europe.

Its not going to happen, certainly not in this Parliament.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I didnt vote for Heir Starmer but, was willing to give him a chance.
Then he comes on the TV and says Biden is on good form.

He's just another lying Davos stooge!

Buckle up folks, anything is possible in the next half hour.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Notsoinvisiblecorner

To be fair, I think Starmer has no option other than to publicly say he thinks Biden was in good form.
At this point its more about a new leader re-affirming the UK's continued support for Ukraine, NATO and our own Armed Forces.

You're right, we have to give Starmer a chance - we have no option but to - let's judge him on his acts and deeds.

However, the early soundbites about releasing immigrants and prisoners does not sound too good.
But alternatively, they do seem to be honest in their commitment to the NHS whilst also being realistic about how much many they have.

Very early days, let's wait and see.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Well said... Here's to hope

I wonder what Sir Tony has to say about the topic of the OP.

edit on 12-7-2024 by Notsoinvisiblecorner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I do not want unelected bureaucrats governing me

Ha! Take your pick, home-grown or Brussels bred.

Gotta admit they've set up a fine life for themselves.

One of my takes on the Cold War was that the Euro business elites behaved in a more humane manner because they feared a loss of public support could lead to them being hanged by the neck by Soviet troops.

Note that once the Soviets left eastern Europe, it was the 'go signal" for full bore, exploitative capitalism in Germany. Not sure how surrounding countries went on that score.

Now, 30 years later, things have only gotten much worse.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 04:29 AM
link   

annonentity i dont think the EU would have us back.

So i would not get too worried about it.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You may be correct, but the EU would LOVE to soak the British taxpayers for MUCH more money. Someone has to pay for Berlin's misguided policies, after all.

According to commonslibrary.parliament.uk... , about 24 billion pounds to pay from 2021 to 2064. EU got quite a sweet 'divorce'.

Cheers
edit on 12-7-2024 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Oh, they would make us pay through the nose F2d5thCavv2 if they were actually to consider readmission.

And we certainly would not have the teeth/sway that we once had.

It's just not a viable option really.

The UK made her Brexit bed.

And for the better or worse of the matter, we are going to need to lay there for the foreseeable.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Check out the link I added to my post. Payments ongoing ... until 2064, apparently. Crikey.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Like I've said many times before.

Oven ready my arse.

Unless it was a cremation oven.

But it was the will of the people, hoodwinked by the likes of Boris's lies, or otherwise.

Hell of a predicament really.

Hopefully, there will be light at the end of the tunnel at some point a few decades down the line.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 05:20 AM
link   

This is interesting as well.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and, accordingly, all experience has shown, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed

The old "new world order", is nothing more than ego driven masochistic multi millionaire scum bags, extending their greedy paws into every thing and every one's life. Why?

So they can micromanage you.

Yes.

Don't think so, then you're fooling yourself making their jobs b easier.

Think about it, a long time, don't just assume. They like that.

No one knows better how to run your life, than you.

I can't run your life, you can't run mine. But they the elites, think they know better than every one else.

Because they're also brainwashed into believing that bs.

If we don't stand for something, we will fall for anything...

People who choose ignorance, choose to suffer.

The world needs Jesus 🙏

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Then they should hurry, nobody knows how long that anti-democratic and corrupt EU thing will be alive. Some say it´s in his last breaths. Especially after the last "elections" where even the last idiot noticed that he can vote for what he wants, the elections can be won by whoever, in the end the same old corrupt turd will rule as before. Like now with von der Leyen (CDU) again, undemocratic decisions are made in the back room over the heads of the voters and the election results.

I love Europe but eff that EU thing, it will destroy huge parts of Europe.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I dont think that the EU would let us back in.
and if, by some miracle they did, then by proving to us plebs that our votes are worthless, the government would make us reach for the rock and the petrol bomb.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join