It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA via Pacific Architects & Engineers blocked divestiture of UFO materials

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Interesting Reddit thread I found via ufotwitter post: Reddit

Full title truncated to fit in ATS format here is full title:

David Grusch says the CIA blocked Lockheed Martin's divestiture of UFO materials during AAWSAP/AATIP early days. I believe when he says CIA, he is pointing toward a specific defense contractor called Pacific Architects and Engineers, Inc. (PAE).

Post says AAWSAP created to transfer UFO materials to Bigelow from Lockheed Martin.

Grusch: "specifically with the Lockheed Martin stuff he (Reid) was talking about during the AAWSAP program."

The Black Vault has an extensive FOIA pull on AAWSAP.

1) According to Grusch, AAWSAP (the parent SAP to AATIP) was created via bigoted waived SAP to facilitate the transfer of this material from Lockheed Martin to Bigelow's company.

Grush actually mentions 4 parties to this:

So, Lockheed Martin wanted to divest itself from this material at a specific facility that's known to me that I provided to the Inspector General, like street address, all that # right. And the idea was if they made a security catcher's mitt for this #, ya know most serious SAP possible, the contractor and the other government customer, which was the central intelligence agency, for that specific Lockheed material, and it was # they recovered from like the 50's and stuff and it was like bits and pieces like hull structure, # like that. So, they were gonna tech transfer it and the 21 or 22 million dollars was actually for Bigelow Aerospace to build out facilities in Las Vegas"

The Redditor posits that "the company" blocking was CIA controlled PAE.

There are four different parties being talked about here.

Lockheed Martin
"The Contractor"
Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
Bigelow Aerospace

I believe that "The Contractor" that may have been utilized by the CIA to receive Lockheed's divestment can be identified.

Pacific Architects and Engineers, Inc (PAE)

Lockheed acquired this business in 2006 and announced the intention to divest in 2010. Lockheed fully divested in 2011. Before I share their timeline, I'm going to detail why I believe this is the contractor that the CIA utilized to "block" (outbid through corporate transactions) Bigelow from getting the materials mentioned in Harry Reid's explanation of AAWSAP.

1) Why would PAE provide cover for the CIA? Well, they have experience with that already.

See, initially, Pacific Architects was a subsidiary of the Pacific Corporation, a multi-national business consortium headquartered in Delaware and wholly owned by the CIA. According to SLA Investigators in the past: "There is no such thing as not being a CIA employee if you work for Pacific Architects".

So, in other words, Pacific Architects IS THE CIA.

There is lots of interesting other information. I suggest everyone read it, not just my summary here.

I see several holes (eg: PAE gets acquired by other business frequently/quickly which would be hard if they had such secret UFO material CIA is blocking - unless all those business are CIA controlled).

But I present here for discussion.

Very interesting.

edit on 11-7-2024 by pianopraze because: Correcting autocorrect

edit on 11-7-2024 by pianopraze because: Deleted half finished sentence

edit on 11-7-2024 by pianopraze because: Dyslex can’t spelz

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

This is an interesting speculation. I have good reason to believe (that I can't go into in public) that the Bechtel Company had an equivalent arrangement with CIA at around the same time. The similarities are obvious. Both are large construction companies based out of San Francisco, both are (or were) family owned, both had huge footprints all over the world, allowing perfect cover for having CIA personnel pretty much anywhere they needed to be without any traceable government connection.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   
At this point in time, it seems everything is intelligence owned.

They must have as many employees as NYC has residents.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy
Intelligence may not own the UFO topic, but they are definitely "influencers"!

I was starting to wonder if someone was trying to comandeer the UFO topic after TTSA leaked those 3 UAP videos the pentagon later officially released.
Back then, any time I was searching for any search string with UFO or UAP in the search string, I would get pages and pages of results on Google or startpage (based on Google) or youtube about TTSA, from mainstream media sources talking about those three videos and related TTSA rhetoric, and about how disclosure was finally coming. It almost seemed like either someone was trying to erase the history of other UFOs or perhaps that was just a coincidental unintentional consequence of the way the sometimes bizarre and apparently constantly changing Google and Youtube algorithms work. But then it seemed like Lucy pulled the football away from Charlie Brown right as he tried to kick it once again, because disclosure wasn't really coming, lol.

That excitement has subsided and now since TTSA changed their name I don't get flooded with TTSA related results like I used to, but it seems those search engines are nowhere as good as they used to be. Someone made a video about why the search engines don't perform anymore like they used to, but aside from those technical reasons maybe it's partly because the whole UFO topic has somehow been demoted in the algorithms, perhaps because there is less interest in it. But if anybody doubts the TTSA-intelligence connection, just look at the staff of TTSA when it started, nearly all the staff were intelligence or former intelligence, except for Tom DeLonge, and it seemed like they dominated the mainstream narrative for a while, at least.

edit on 2024712 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

new topics

top topics

join