It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants throw makeshift spears at Polish border guards Killing One

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

i really don't understand the mentality of letting hordes of illegals move into any country when they know their just barely one step above be coming a 3rd world nation.

Third world countries are ruled with an iron fist by a select few wealthy dictators.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Third world countries are ruled with an iron fist by a select few wealthy dictators.

is that not what seems to be going on with the wef, g7, gates, soros, and all the other do nothing leaders who actully do nothing or encourage mass immigration, pass laws that take away freedoms, causes strife in the populations, and do anything to take your hard earned money away.

i've been waiting on the hammer to fall since the early 80's. i was told by my folks and ex i was turning into a right wing whacko and threatened with the baker act. i gave it up for a while during the 90's cause i didn't see the things happening like people were saying would. started questioning it again in the mid 2000's. but i got to say it's seems to be steam rolling since 2016 all over the world.

never in my adult lifetime have i ever seen such actions or inaction taken by our government on a whole range of things that infringes on freedoms of legal citizens in any country.

what better way to turn a country into a third world country, than to send million of people from a third world country where their behavior would eventually cause iron fist tactics and it's leaders making a profit from it or they let mayhem reign and make a profit from that?
edit on 12-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

For someone who has acquired secret divine knowledge, hangs out with angels, and traverses the cosmos, you seem to get miffed fairly easily.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

I have me ups and down days like everyone else mate.

I am only human, no matter what experiences i experience

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It's open season here in Pennsylvania.

worldatlatl.org...
worldatlatl.org/about-atlatls/

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
Makeshift spears? Yes they do sell factory made hunting spears but they are quite expensive.

I watched a video last night about rocks can be as effective and deadly.

When did we go past the nuclear part and start using spears and rocks? My friend Ogg wants to know?

Has world war 4 begun before ww3 is finished?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join