It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants throw makeshift spears at Polish border guards Killing One

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
While British Prime Dimwit Kier Starmer is clearing our 100,000 plus Migrant backlog by letting them stay here the next load of hopeful Brits are busy killing Polish border guards with makeshift spears , before dawn migrants imported by Putin on the Belarusian side of the Polish border launched an attack on Polish border guards injuring one who subsequently died , the "vulnerable asylum seekers" continued their attack as a fellow border guard tried to save his fallen colleague.

The attack came in the early hours of the morning, shortly before dawn. Dozens of illegal #migrants on the Belarusian side of the border with #Poland hurled a volley of makeshift spears at Polish border guards on the other side over and through a five-metre high steel fence.

One member of the border force held one of the weapons to camera - a tree branch with a steel blade taped to the top.

Though crude, the weapon show a new level of organisation and intent from the waves of migrants arriving at the gates of the EU. It also shows the lengths that #Russia and Belarus are going to in their quiet hybrid war with Europe.

Several soldiers were injured and one was killed that day - Sgt Mateusz Sitek, a 21-year-old from the village of Nowy Lubiel

"But they're just looking for a better life."

edit on 11-7-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Makeshift spears? Yes they do sell factory made hunting spears but they are quite expensive.

I watched a video last night about rocks can be as effective and deadly.

When did we go past the nuclear part and start using spears and rocks? My friend Ogg wants to know?

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It seems kind of dumb to get within striking distance of rocks and spears.

Whatever happened to critical thinking, or just plain old common sense?

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Seriously hah agree with you and further ... I say this with some remorse: that is a situation when the Poles should be using live rounds in response, if not only to deter future spears.

Wtf?

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Seriously ?

The border guards were ambushed before dawn while on their patrol of the border fence , a guard tries to help the injured one and that lacks "critical thinking".

Unbelievable !

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Seriously ?

The border guards were ambushed before dawn while on their patrol of the border fence , a guard tries to help the injured one and that lacks "critical thinking".

Unbelievable !

Yeah, I agree; it's pretty unbelievable how such primtive tactics overwhelmed the border gaurds.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I'll say it again. The world's civilized people need to band together and remove these barbarians from the Earth. These 'migrants' aren't content to stay in their own sh!thole countries. They want to spread their evil throughout the rest of the world.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

When did we go past the nuclear part and start using spears and rocks? My friend Ogg wants to know?

“I know not the weapons WWIII will be fought, but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones”
-Einstein

*sidebar, WWIV looks weird. I think we’re going to have to switch off Roman numerals after WWIII

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   

We ARE Talking about a Polish Guy here...........Ahem.......

edit on 11-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
I'll say it again. The world's civilized people need to band together and remove these barbarians from the Earth. These 'migrants' aren't content to stay in their own sh!thole countries. They want to spread their evil throughout the rest of the world.

"[The] crisis was initially fomented by the Belarusian regime, which over the last three years has lured tens of thousands of migrants – mainly from the Middle East, Afghanistan and Africa – to Minsk, bussed them to its borders with the EU, and herded them towards the border. In the last year and a half, migrants have increasingly arrived first in Russia before moving westwards, highlighting Russia’s involvement in creating this new migratory Eastern Borders Route."

Looks like this is one of Putin's Special Military Operations.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

If they did that. They would no longer be civilized.

We need to work together to think up logical solutions to the issues around us. The issues of migration usually have to do with people looking for opportunities. We need to help them make the changes necessary to no longer need to migrate.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Tell that to the Americans still living in Dearborn, Michigan!

Sorry, but these 'migrants' don't assimilate and become model citizens. They don't want to! There's probably a 'death to America' protest going on there as I type this.

As for making them not want to migrate to other countries, good luck!

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

That is someone's son . So sad and evil

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: ColeYounger2

If they did that. They would no longer be civilized.

We need to work together to think up logical solutions to the issues around us. The issues of migration usually have to do with people looking for opportunities. We need to help them make the changes necessary to no longer need to migrate.
All this forced 'migration' is pushed on purpose by the 1% . Look into the Kalergi plan. Everything is going according to plan

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Did you watch the video?

Yeah, I agree; it's pretty unbelievable how such primtive tactics overwhelmed the border gaurds.

Those 'primitive tactics' are actually the only way of attacking the border guards.

See how thin the gaps are between each pole on the fence? Spears would be quite effective. What else can they use, with little money?

It seems kind of dumb to get within striking distance of rocks and spears.
Whatever happened to critical thinking, or just plain old common sense?

You gotta be kidding me here, right?

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 01:44 AM
link   

a reply to: grey580

Tell that to the Americans still living in Dearborn, Michigan!

Sorry, but these 'migrants' don't assimilate and become model citizens. They don't want to! There's probably a 'death to America' protest going on there as I type this.

As for making them not want to migrate to other countries, good luck!

Yeah exactly, this is about death to America.

Nothing at all got to do with trying to get into Europe and wreak havoc. Sheesh.

You know, there is a world outside of america you should travel some.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 02:25 AM
link   
They should just gun down the invaders at the border. That’s what you used to do when under attack. Not let the savages in and give them free stuff

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Exactly why the nwo/wef groups are enabling it. They're financing the chaos.

Weaponized migration, humans do not migrate, we're not F'n birds!!!

Younger generation has been conditioned to be gullible.

They have no world experience, a decade and half or two, living sheltered lives in a controlled environment, is not experience.

It's setting them up for failure, and dependency.

When did we stop teaching people self reliance?

Why would that happen...

It makes sense once you realize, the real lies with your eyes.

🍻

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

While British Prime Dimwit Kier Starmer is clearing our 100,000 plus Migrant backlog by letting them stay here the next load of hopeful Brits are busy killing Polish border guards with makeshift spears , before dawn migrants imported by Putin on the Belarusian side of the Polish border launched an attack on Polish border guards injuring one who subsequently died , the "vulnerable asylum seekers" continued their attack as a fellow border guard tried to save his fallen colleague.

wonder when the UK will have no go zones like france. no matter what fact checkers like snopes and others say they do have them.
i really don't understand the mentality of letting hordes of illegals move into any country when they know their just barely one step above be coming a 3rd world nation.

what has the world come to.
edit on 12-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Weaponized migration, humans do not migrate, we're not F'n birds!!

although i understand your point your trying to make, that's not exactly true. although not like birds flying south for the winter, or a herd of any kind looking for better habitat it is a fact humans do migrate, and have for as long as we have been a spices. and many still do for many reasons.

and i agree there's something going on that's causing this right now and i firmly believe it to be instigated by nefarious entities.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join