It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag event in circa 1850 BC? and is the old oligarchy behind it still here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Edit: please also read the second post.

Like today, the excess hike in prices "due to Covid", "due to the Ukraine war" (mainly for Europeans?)... when it seems the inflation has gone way beyond what it should do for these events. Gas rises due to the Ukraine war, when the company 'British Gas' got record profits... Same with the company Shell, fuel prices went up (due to the Ukraine war) and Shell made 'obscene' profits...

I was reading this old poem that is from 2047-1750 BCE during the Akkadian empire, in the area of the supposed first civilisations (Image of the map location, which is now Iraq: Akkadian Empire Map Location Image).

Note: Naram-sin in the poem was a ruler of the Akkadian empire.

And for some bonus possible useful information:

Historians have failed to match Nimrod with any historically attested figure, or find any historical, linguistic or genetic link between Mesopotamia and the kingdom of Cush, although one recent suggestion among the exclusively Mesopotamian figures is Naram-Sin of Akkad, grandson of Sargon.[3][4]

Anyway, the poem backdrop:

One Mesopotamian myth, a historiographic poem entitled "The curse of Akkad: the Ekur avenged", explains how the empire created by Sargon of Akkad fell and the city of Akkad was destroyed. The myth was written hundreds of years after Naram-Sin's life and is the poet's attempt to explain how the Gutians succeeded in conquering Sumer.

(en.wikipedia.org... look here to see the map, where the Gutians lived, they were close by.)

And the poem itself, explained:

the poem tells of how Naram-Sin angered the chief god Enlil by plundering the Ekur (Enlil's temple in Nippur.) In his rage, Enlil summoned the Gutians down from the hills east of the Tigris, bringing plague, famine and death throughout Mesopotamia. Food prices became vastly inflated, with the poem stating that 1 lamb would buy only half a sila (about 425 ml or 14.4 US fl oz) of grain, half a sila of oil, or half a mina (about 250 g or 8.8 oz) of wool.[51] To prevent this destruction, eight of the gods (namely Inanna, Enki, Sin, Ninurta, Utu, Ishkur, Nusku, and Nidaba) decreed that the city of Akkad should be destroyed in order to spare the rest of Sumer and cursed it.

(en.wikipedia.org...)

If you are to regard Gods (religion) as a control/exploit system by an oligarchy, then this poem reads like a false flag affair whereby religion is used to pull attention away from the real driving force behind the invasion such as an oligarchy, in order to push food prices up so the oligarchy can extract wealth, leaving people poor (and more hungry) and the oligarchy more wealthy, allowing for more control down the line of possibly larger populations.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A possible interesting connection

Two interesting reads that of course might have pitfalls (links 1 and 2 below), but I think there is some genuine historical names/groups that can be used to help build a better framework of the grand conspiracy of who is the hidden hand. Khazarian mafia isn't that well known. Apparently some Jews are aware of this concept. If I remember right, with the Khazarian mafia there is an ancient oligarchy connection to the current possible oligarchy, and if I remember right, this oligarchy loves to blag everyone whilst looting them in the process kind of thing, that's why this poem really stood out to me:

Link 1: The KHAZARIAN MAFIA: You Don’t Know, What You Don’t Know!

Link 2: This one, is some guy giving a low down based on the book "The Illuminati: The Secret Society That Hijacked the World (Treachery & Intrigue)" By Jim Marrs. Someone asked for a source and he said this book though it could just be one of his sources: Explaining the Khazarian Mafia

From them two links and the poem, where it gets really interesting for me:

Apparently it seems that in the two links the Khazarian mafia have a relation with Babylon, which is the same time period of the poem and the same area! Spooky, this is why I wanted to post this thread especially so, as I imagine the possibility of a Khazarian mafia blagging people back in circa 1800 BC using a false flag event! (Image of map location of Babylon: Bablyon Map Image.)

The earliest known mention of Babylon as a small town appears on a clay tablet from the reign of Shar-Kali-Sharri (2217–2193 BC), of the Akkadian Empire.[3]

(en.wikipedia.org...)

Another weird thing, it has been said some think the Khazarian mafia was behind 9/11 and are behind ISIS (extremismterms.adl.org...). ISIS would be a crazy one! Because, ISIS destroyed a lot of ancient Akkadian artefacts!

The destruction of statues and artefacts that date from the Assyrian and Akkadian empires,

-
Isis fighters destroy ancient artefacts at Mosul museum

A lot of people have felt ISIS has some other weird background. This connection if true, wow, it would make sense. Look at the poem! It gives a possible false flag away! And potentially what they destroyed had more revealing stuff?

(I understand in the poem it could simply be an invasion driven separate to an oligarchy and that they're using God as a reason to why the invasion may of happened. I may of also failed at understanding the history around the poem? If so, maybe the Khazarian Mafia is of some interest to you.)

edit on 11-7-2024 by JonnyC555 because: added "for these events." on the first paragraph.

edit on 11-7-2024 by JonnyC555 because: Added the last paragraphs of mentioning ISIS connection.

edit on 11-7-2024 by JonnyC555 because: Edited the title.

edit on 11-7-2024 by JonnyC555 because: Re-formatted the 'bonus information' sentencing structure at the top.

edit on 11-7-2024 by JonnyC555 because: "And the poem itself, explained:" , boldened, in case this is lost in text.

edit on 11-7-2024 by JonnyC555 because: "have a relation with Babylon" rather than "going back to the Babylon times"

edit on 11-7-2024 by JonnyC555 because: think, not thing.

edit on 11-7-2024 by JonnyC555 because: The, not "he" in the last quote.

edit on 11-7-2024 by JonnyC555 because: added link reference for; "some thinking Khazarian mafia is behind ISIS and 9/11"

edit on 11-7-2024 by JonnyC555 because: added edit at top of thread to read the second post.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Big edit can't add any more characters in the OP I think:

I thought I heard of Nimrod in one of the 2 links... this is from Link 2:

This radical Zionist group, which is really the Khazarian Mafia that worship Baal, also produced Rothschild who is related to King Nimrod of Babylon.

Look in my first quote in my OP. It has been suggested Nimrod could be Naram-sin who is in the poem! Consider the possible false flag merchant that is the Rothschilds! Consider this possible ancient false flag Wow!

Now, I don't know the source for that quote, I only know one possible source, a book , which I put in the OP for link 2. I can't find the book for free in PDF on the web. But, yeah ok, this would be weird if it was true. I don't think the possible source for that quote ever considered Nimrod being Naram-sin the real leader or this possible false flag like poem! And consider that the Khazarian Mafia discussion refers to Babylon a lot, a.k.a a place in the Akkadian empire during the days of the Akkadian empire.

edit on 11-7-2024 by JonnyC555 because: Added which link the quote is from and added more text explaining what I think of this.

edit on 11-7-2024 by JonnyC555 because: added "who is in the poem"

edit on 11-7-2024 by JonnyC555 because: "I only know one possible source, a book " sorted out wording mistakes.

edit on 11-7-2024 by JonnyC555 because: boldened Nimrod in the quote.

edit on 11-7-2024 by JonnyC555 because: Edited the paragraph after the quote, better perspective.

edit on 11-7-2024 by JonnyC555 because: Re-edit last paragraph better wording.

edit on 11-7-2024 by JonnyC555 because: More considerations added.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The Radhanites had lots to do with trade. Very interesting. They may have helped move millions of "travelers".

The Radhanites

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Radhanites had lots to do with trade. Very interesting. They may have helped move millions of "travelers".

The Radhanites

Thank you, that is interesting, I can have a look at that. Skimming that page, there could be some form of oligarchic subsidiary groups helping organise a grand plan with trade and migration... Hmm I could be totally off, I need to read it properly. But stuff like this may help build a better picture.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It has been a very long game and we’re still playing it, even though we have never known the rules.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM19688
It has been a very long game and we’re still playing it, even though we have never known the rules.

Yeah indeed, I think an oligarchy has played a very long game of tricks.

""The term black nobility has a far deeper significance than just noble support for the Papacy and actually stems back to the time of empires that pre-dated ancient Rome. Before the rise of the Roman Empire as the world’s dominant power in the Mediterranean, there existed a very specific cartel of oligarchical families mainly centred on Babylon, Persia, Greece, Tyre and Phoenicia. These oligarchical families were powerful families who had significant influence in regards to commerce and trade in the areas that they resided in. It was these families who dominated maritime trade and commerce. They were the merchants of the sea.

Over this period of time there was a succession of empires as the newly emerging empire overcame the older, with the Babylonian empire succeeded by the Medes and Persians who then were conquered by the Greeks who were then conquered by the Romans. This period of world history which encompassed around 450 years resulted in a lot of marriages between different oligarchical families from different empires leading to bloodlines which would share heritage from different ancestry. By the time of the Romans much of the oligarchical families were composed of people who had an ancestry which came from Phoenicia, Greece, Persia, Babylon and even far back as Egypt and many of them eventually settled in Venice""

www.researchgate.net...

Not sure who wrote that, weird.

But again, Babylon is mentioned.

I think the black nobility is the khazarian mafia and people have called them the black nobility back in the ancient days to describe a seemingly respected group by normal kings and nobles, but were known to be tricksters and murderers thus the term black nobility.

By 1870 there's enough control of the media to re-image the term of black nobility to...:

"In mainstream historical books the Black Nobility or Black Aristocracy are traditionally defined as Roman aristocratic families who sided with the Papacy under Pope Pius IX after the Savoy family led army of the Kingdom of Italy, entered Rome on September 20, 1870, overthrew the Pope and the Papal States, and took over the Quirinal Palace, and any nobles that were in allegiance to the Pope.

This marked the end of the thirteen hundred year rule of papal Rome over the state in which the Pope was seen as both the spiritual and political leader of not just Rome but much of mainland Europe. Now Italy and Rome, would be under the control of an actual secular political government which at the time would be a fascist government led by Benito Mussolini.

For the next fifty years, the Pope confined himself to Vatican City and claimed to be a prisoner in the Vatican to avoid the appearance of accepting the authority of the new Italian government and state. Aristocrats who had been ennobled by the Pope and were formerly subjects of the Papal States, including the senior members of the Papal Court, kept the doors of their palaces in Rome closed to mourn the Pope's confinement, which led to them being called the "Black Nobility

- same source as above.

I think this is the same crap they do, if a term is linked to them, they find a way to re-brand the term... I think we've seen that spooky crap before.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This is interesting!

The Yiddish language was used by the Ashkenazi Jews.

At 1,000 years, the search for the location of Ashkenaz – thought to be the birthplace of Ashkanazic Jews and the Yiddish language – is one of the longest quests in human history. It is perhaps second only in length to the search for Noah’s Ark which began in the 3rd century AD.

- theconversation.com...

The Yiddish language – which consists of Hebrew, German, Slavic elements and is written in Aramaic – has been spoken at least since the 9th century AD, but its origins have been debated by linguists for several centuries. While some have suggested a German origin, others believe a more complex beginning for the language, starting in Slavic lands in Khazaria – the Middle Age Khazar Empire that covered present-day southern Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, and parts of the Caucasus – and followed by Ukraine, and finally Germany.

Ok, and then this:

The Rothschild family is a wealthy Ashkenazi Jewish noble banking family

en.wikipedia.org...

So, the yiddish language may have some origins to the Khazaria and since the Ashkenazi Jews spoke that language, there's a possible point that the Ashkenazi Jews have some beginnings or major roots in the Khazar kingdom and since the Rothschild is a Ashkenazi Jew, then the conspiracy of the Khazari mafia having the Rothschilds in their ranks seems plausible.

I would want to research more the possible link of Rothschilds to Nimrod though, I would have to get hold of that book that mentions this connection, from link 2's description in the OP.

I mean, once you have a family like the Rothschilds with a possible link to Khazaria (due to above), you're then near the place of Mesopotamia, Babylon, where Nimrod, possibly Naram-sin (An Akkadian ruler) was from.

Interesting.

All roads lead to Rome thread in ATS was an interesting read, but I wanted to look at an older road that goes further back from Rome. I thought f it, I'll go back to the start of civilisation, and see if anything hairy in the way of an oligarchy starts there, I thought there was, I looked at the map of Mesopotamia(Iraq), and nearby Persia (Iran) where possible Silver routes were reportedly feeding Mesopotamia. There's an artefact, a silver bull (Baal.... like the conspiracy of the Khazarian mafia worship, he's a bull figure...) , here it is: en.wikipedia.org... (3100–2900 BC) , that's an impressive figurine for those days. This silver bull was from Iran, near Mesopotamia.

God I thought Uruk was old...:

Elam is one of the most ancient civilizations on record. It was centered in the far west and southwest of today Iran. The Elamites came in power about 300 years after the fall of the Jiroft Kingdom (5000-3000 BCE).

www.cais-soas.com...

Elam is southwest Iran also, like the silver bull.

So where am I going with all this... so I conjectured that a group has come in at an angle, geographically that is, to Iran and Iraq:

Image of a Map, with dates, regions, explanations

Regarding Abraham:

Jews, Christians, and Muslims all consider themselves Abraham's spiritual descendants.

---www.pbs.org...#:~:text=Jews%2C%20Christians%2C%20and%20Muslims%20all,Jesus%20of%20 Nazareth%20is%20born.

So the three major religions from this guy... Where was he from:

Where was Abraham from? The Bible states that Abraham was raised in “Ur of the Chaldeans” (Ur Kasdim). Most scholars agree that Ur Kasdim was the Sumerian city Ur, today Tall al-Muqayyar (or Tall al-Mughair), about 200 miles (300 km) southeast of Baghdad in lower Mesopotamia.

--- www.britannica.com...

Mesopotamia... Hmmm, now going from my image and what I was saying in that image, and my idea, we got tainted goods from fire, metal/bread, sin in farming, and now, we got Abraham giving rise to the 3 major religions that as we know! Caused huge issues for thousands of years... an opportunity to create wars, manipulate and plunder; to essentially weaken as many humans as possible, which is what an oligarchy would want.

It's like the then nomadic Khazars, started their sick plan in southwest Iran/south Iraq, and launched their worldwide plot from there, where they gathered momentum, influence, wealth, power, enslaved people etc. Once this taint and influence was embedded deeply in many people, the chance to start their new civilisations in Egypt, Greece and the modern day launch pad that is Rome was easily doable. The taint/abusive control/brainwashing came much earlier than Egypt, Greece and Rome. The once nomadic people of the world turned enslaved, at that time, you could possibly hoodwink them with all sorts of stuff, and the Khazarians went for it. That's my thinking.

edit on 12-7-2024 by JonnyC555 because: Added the Abraham discussion at the end of the post.

edit on 12-7-2024 by JonnyC555 because: added last paragraph.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I mean some good points made here and some interesting but pretty much known links. The reason we don’t see it is because we don’t look. The truth is that certain ‘families’ going way back in time are the ones behind it all. Sure they were/are known now as the black nobility, the hidden hands behind numerous empires and kingdoms. You may even have to go back to clay tablets and triangular writing. Imagine a normal family having that much drive and focus to persist and thrive over millennia.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   
the irony of threads like this while y'all are out here supporting a leader that will turn America into a real oligarchy/corporatocracy real soon if elected into office again, so sad that you cant see the real conspiracy here, the one that will actually be coming for us in the near future.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JonnyC555
... I looked at the map of Mesopotamia(Iraq), and nearby Persia (Iran) where possible Silver routes were reportedly feeding Mesopotamia. There's an artefact, a silver bull (Baal.... like the conspiracy of the Khazarian mafia worship, he's a bull figure...) , here it is: en.wikipedia.org... (3100–2900 BC) , that's an impressive figurine for those days. This silver bull was from Iran, near Mesopotamia.

I believe Jonathan Cahn discusses something to this effect in Return of the Gods - the bull/statue/baal and why we had a bull statue right in front of the NY Stock Exchange building in NYC! Very intriguing.

Also, very interesting post so far! I'm involved in another research subject right now, but plan to stop and look up all your links and read the articles instead.
edit on 12-7-2024 by TruthJava because: added text

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Thank you JonnyC! Truely ATS worthy subject and a very interesting thread.

I don’t have much to add for the moment but wanted to post a thank you and placemark this for future picking over.

👍

a reply to: JonnyC555

top topics

join