It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weiner has been replaced, by spawn of Satan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

to say that Soros is insignificant is akin to saying the Titanic sinking wasn't a big deal.
I'm sure you are aware of that, but may not want to talk about it, being that it's a "right wing conspiracy" that Soros though his open society foundation, funds left leaning judges and DA's to impliment soft on crime cities. I think that's actually factual and proven, but the left still calls it bunk.

But I woudldn't have known about it had I not read an obscure article. I think it's important and could be very significant in the near future. If not, It cost nothing to mention it.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   
NVM

edit on 11-7-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Looks like Hillary will now have unlimited funds for her Presidential run...again.

Ah yes. Always wondered how someone who declares themselves as part of the Liberal party can overlook that Huma worked for people who hate and despise pretty much everything the Liberal party stands for and is blatantly and openly against the US period. The hypocrisy is staggering.

And Killary sure won't oppose Huma if she's married to the Soros gravy train.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Demons reproductive organs are not the same as humans. They can have kids at a hundred.

Rats, what happened to the little emojis? A devil would have been great to add.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I think Soros gets partly a bogeyman/Satan treatment.

www.bbc.com...

Like this quote from the above article.

Then a 56-year-old Florida man called Cesar Sayoc was arrested.

Conspiracy theories claimed he wasn't actually a Republican. But Luigi Marra, a former work colleague, told me how Sayoc used to deliver pizzas in his van plastered with pro-Trump stickers and argue with customers if they had Democratic posters at their homes.

"Everything for him was a conspiracy theory, everything. George Soros was the one behind everything, he was the one buying the whole Democratic Party, he was the epicentre of what is going wrong in the United States of America."

I think he's just an old Jewish philanthropist that gave sway 32b to explicity liberal causes, like liberal DAs, and Biden. 125 million to Democracy PAC, 50 million to Open Society Foundations (to mobilize Gen Z towards political wokeness) and his list of partisan contributions go on.

He's just #1, but is still easily outspent by #2 and #3 on the list.

'22 Midterm donations.

American billionaires’ political spending overwhelmingly. A record-breaking $881 million were donated by the country’s 465 richest people

He might be the Titanic Liberal, but he's out spent by the conservative; Lusitania, Fitzgerald, Britannic.

I think he's too easily out-lobbied by Republican leaning billionaires to be the devil people make him.
edit on 11-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 04:27 AM
link   

It all seems so conveniently staged. Real question is what opportunities are opened, and for whom, by them marrying ? This ain't about romance IMO.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I think he's too easily out-lobbied by Republican leaning billionaires to be the devil people make him.

More the devil this world made. If he grew up in a loving family and community could he of done some of the things he has? Soros ani't the only one born in that culture of war. It has a lasting impact.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

You think those numbers are excessive?

Ask me about being an Arkansas Converservative subejct to recent laws.

Those numbers are minor compare to what went down here recently in the name of certain rules of "law".

The levels of your ignorance is a blessing in disguise.

In dfense of us who have to cause these needs for genoicdes.

This is the full confession for why I post the way I do.

You have no understand of the riots in certain zoos.

So keep with your passions and the values of of certain rights.

The abuse of sex got out of hand and it cause a ruthless fight.

The limits of people everywhere so passioante to fight depeleted our reserves everywhere for the defense of just three rights.

The lengths the PEOPLE go to when abuses get out of hand, are reasons why I post this way, GOD BLESS THIS SACRED LAND.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Ask me about being an Arkansas Converservative subejct to recent laws.

It is on topic with Huma Abedin. After the frazzledrip thing, is Tory Smith onto something? In the gray zone. With this recent thread?:

How the U.S. Government is Failing to Protect Migrant Children from Trafficking and Abuse

Arkansas does have some reputation with the coc aine trade, among other things. So what is it like being a local there?

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Not sure if you have heard about the DA's who won't prosecute crimes, and the (under $1000) theft being just fine right? That whole plan came from Soros and his group. It's financed by him and his group. I don't know if that makes him the devil or not, maybe that kind of system will encourage young kids to study harder and get better paying jobs or something, but so far, it looks like it's hurting some cities. If you lived in LA or someplace that was shielded by those policies, you might not see it. Crime is almost non existent in blue cities. (/sarc)
Do you deny that his foundation funds this kind of thing?

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

It all seems so conveniently staged. Real question is what opportunities are opened, and for whom, by them marrying ? This ain't about romance IMO.

Cheers

it's an unholy alliance. Consolidating powers. Like the wonder twins, but without the incest.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Sorry, but I'm having trouble making sense out of your entire post. Maybe I'm just too stupid to understand.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

That's a blessing in disguise good shire. Blessings from this land.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join