It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weiner has been replaced, by spawn of Satan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Interesting title, no?

www.cnn.com...

New York
CNN

Huma Abedin, former aide to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, is engaged to Alex Soros, son of billionaire liberal donor George Soros.

The duo revealed the news Wednesday on Instagram, writing: “This happened…we couldn’t be happier, more grateful, or more in love.” Soros proposed to Abedin in late May after less than a year of dating, according to Vogue.

Abedin, 47, and Soros, 38, are both familiar names to anyone who follows politics and business.

If offspring is made from this union, it may be that antichrist thing we keep hearing about. I don't think Huma is a super threat, but then, as connected as she is before this, and as wealthy and connected as she and her husband to be are, they won't be worrying about the repercussions of their actions. It's kind of amazing how she just vanished from the public sphere only to crawl from under her rock to be seen in this light. I think it would be prudent to watch her in a rain storm and see if she melts any.

What could possibly go wrong here.....
edit on Fri Jul 12 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: spelling in title ----Weiner

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Sounds like a match made in hell, may it be a bright blaze of glory.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I wish them the worst.

The absolute worst.

Like they wish upon all of us.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Wonder if Daddy dearest approves? I'm sure he does. Maybe even arranged/demanded it?

Yeah, let's hope for no children.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It's hard to imagine there are people that look at Hillary and Huma and Weiner and Soros and say to themselves "wow, these people are really great." But apparently that's what half the population thinks.

Welcome to planet moron.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
It's hard to imagine there are people that look at Hillary and Huma and Weiner and Soros and say to themselves "wow, these people are really great." But apparently that's what half the population thinks.

Welcome to planet moron.

The same half that demands the right to take someone elses life? The half that wants to be able to murder children if they feel inconvenienced.

Yep, the same half that thinks they are going on a grand vacation, as they race to the lake. They have been told that fire lake is beautiful. All their friends will be there. they are playing a big card game. Little do they know, they all have the same hand. Eights and Aces

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   

A match made in hell, and Davos, and D.C.

Speaking of Soros...
Not long after Biden became president, Alex Soros began visiting the White House on an almost monthly basis.

Source

And it's not just the son.
At least four other past or present leaders at Open Society Foundations have amassed a combined 33 private meetings and other confabs in less than two years, according to recently updated White House visitor logs.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I was wondering where huma went... Quite a surprising union... Maybe the new tag team to replace maxwell and Epstein ?

Probably not, you'd want somone less in the lime light...

Not worried about any offspring, they would eat it anyways

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Simply put, Huma Abedin worked for thirteen years as part of an enterprise whose explicit goal was to conquer the West in the name of Islam.
The New York Post ran a detailed investigative piece over the weekend about Ms. Abedin’s work at the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs from 1995 through 2008, a Sharia law journal whose editor in chief was Abedin’s own mother.

People forget too easily. The email scandal uncovered far more than destruction of evidence.

Hillary Clinton’s top campaign aide, and the woman who might be the future White House chief of staff to the first female US president, for a decade edited a radical Muslim publication that opposed women’s rights and blamed the US for 9/11.

One of Clinton’s biggest accomplishments listed on her campaign website is her support for the UN women’s conference in Bejing in 1995, when she famously declared, “Women’s rights are human rights.” Her speech has emerged as a focal point of her campaign, featured prominently in last month’s Morgan Freeman-narrated convention video introducing her as the Democratic nominee.

However, soon after that “historic and transformational” 1995 event, as Clinton recently described it, her top aide Huma Abedin published articles in a Saudi journal taking Clinton’s feminist platform apart, piece by piece. At the time, Abedin was assistant editor of the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs working under her mother, who remains editor-in-chief. She was also working in the White House as an intern for then-first lady Clinton.

Headlined “Women’s Rights Are Islamic Rights,” a 1996 article argues that single moms, working moms and gay couples with children should not be recognized as families. It also states that more revealing dress ushered in by women’s liberation “directly translates into unwanted results of sexual promiscuity and irresponsibility and indirectly promote violence against women.” In other words, sexually liberated women are just asking to be raped.

“A conjugal family established through a marriage contract between a man and a woman, and extended through procreation is the only definition of family a Muslim can accept,” the author, a Saudi official with the Muslim World League, asserted, while warning of “the dangers of alternative lifestyles.”

I think we may see Huma in the political arena again, even if just working hard from behind the scenes. She seems to prefer to do her dirty work on stage in the Muslim world and behind closed doors in the western world.

[thehill.com...]

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Wonder if Daddy dearest approves? I'm sure he does. Maybe even arranged/demanded it?

I am sure they will have lots of little demons running around.
they will be like rabbits creating lots of little ones with two things sticking up on their heads.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I think its rather funny. Soros Jr. comes off like a speed freak whose mind is about to break. He, like Joe Biden, cannot complete sentences and has very fragmented ideas. Perfect picking for a muslim weirdo like Huma to pick off and bring that JINO (jew in name only) fortune over to her masters.

Clever games all these people play. Very interesting how those with money and "influence" travel amongst each other.

As I have stated, France, England, and Germany may as well understand that their warlike BS against eachother for the last 400 or so years has finally come to roost. Sadly the USA has been doing Englands bidding since about 1910 or so. Before that we more or less left Europe's weird globalist ideas to themselves. Looks like the Islamic world was a bit more patient and let us all destroy ourselves.

Anyway, look forward to seeing your children and grand children at the mosque! Ladies, better get used to being modest or else!

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: chiefsmom

I am sure they will have lots of little demons running around.
they will be like rabbits creating lots of little ones with two things sticking up on their heads.

Nah, she's 47. Pretty sure that door has closed.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Ah, see...
I was going to post that she was a bit "long in the tooth" to have babies.

Then I thought about it.
So many ways she can still do it. Even surrogates.
Hell, if they really want them, they could adopt.
I hope they don't, but they seem like the type to want little minds to corrupt.... I mean shape.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

The really bad news is that Alex has four siblings so George probably already has grandkids

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

Welcome to planet moron.

There are people who think Putin or Kim Jong-un are great - two dictators under whom millions of people have to suffer, who have their opponents killed, etc ... hard to imagine, right? There isn't probably a single shred of evidence that folks like Hillary or Soros committed inhuman crimes. I know youtube says otherwise but mostly thats not really accurate.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: malte86

Thw old sayin 'Where there's smoke there's fire' comes to mind. Hillary has pulled off a statistically impossible feat.

youtube says otherwise but mostlythats not really accurate.
Yeah, 'mostly'.

( Sorry for the old meme; the body count is even higher now.
)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Looks like Hillary will now have unlimited funds for her Presidential run...again.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Typical celebrity union crap. This one just carries the added bonus of being between A-List left-leaning woke takeover people.

And it probably will have a similar life expectancy of a celebrity marriage. Unless he brainwashes her with children's blood or something. I don't know how that works.

Not like they're really a power couple to fear or anything. I wouldn't have even known if not for the thread.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join