It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Evidence That Democrats Totally Depend on Cheating and Interference to Win Elections.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

It would be refreshing if you actually followed the suggestion for once, instead of constantly whining about "Fat Boy" or copping out with "Both sides are the same!" when challenged, with never a single citation to back it up.

You've obviously convinced yourself - the rest of us are still waiting for a solid reason to believe you.

Chirp on bro...

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

That's precisely why. I've chosen to take neither of your sides. Delusional. Both.

Therein is the problem. And you think not...and request validation.

Common sense people realize your folly. America is broken...neither Centenarian gonna outlive..Life.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

BRUTAL TRUTH from Emily Compagno..

"THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS AN UNFORGIVING, CRUEL, TOXIC MACHINE."

Source: www.foxnews.com...

MAGA/TRUMP supporters - Do Not Let Your Guard Down. Reject ALL Unity Overtures. šŸ˜Ž

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I talk to my GF from high school's family still. She's a super crazy Libtard extreme with a crazy test tube kid to back it up.

So talk to her cuz and gloss over the fact I don't speak to the GF for a few years over TDS. Cuz says to me that "she would kill you if she could". It was a little frighting. I didn't even know how to reply to her.
edit on 777Vpm12America/ChicagoFri, 12 Jul 2024 23:49:36 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 12:13 AM
link   

If your former Girlfriend is a danger to herself or others, have her call "988" to seek help.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The MEDIA is circling their wagons to pretend that THEY DIDN'T KNOW Joseph R. Biden was mentally slip sliding away.

Check this out from CNN, 2 days ago: www.cnn.com...

It's time to make threads and posts across social media to reveal the MEDIA's role in covering up Joe Biden's decline. Their ELECTION INTERFERENCE has transitioned from "COVERUP" (2020 thru June 2024), to what is now becoming an INSURRECTION attempt against our sitting U.S. President...Joe Biden!

The U.S. News Media REMAINS a top 3 enemy of the people! šŸ˜”

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Dude , that was COLD...................LOL

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   

a bit of foreshadowing perhaps

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   
ā€œ More Evidence That Democrats Totally Depend on Cheating and Interference to Win Elections.ā€

May want to add ā€˜and assassinationā€™ to the thread title.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666
ā€œ More Evidence That Democrats Totally Depend on Cheating and Interference to Win Elections.ā€

May want to add ā€˜and assassinationā€™ to the thread title.

You're right. Assassination is cheating. Another government agency has failed to stop Trump, which is why Biden dropped out of the race 8 days after his plot failed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join