It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claude AI 10 points about a Trump Gabbard ticket

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Was right in the middle of posting a long paragraph reply in the other now-closed thread, FWIW Claude AI with a little prodding produced these points, please remove this thread if Bluejay33 thread gets reopened if not I've included Claude AI link. It produced near-identical results

AS ALWAYS AI LINKS ARE FOR DISCUSSION PURPOSES ONLY but I like Gabbard and believe she brings more to the ticket than most other likely candidates if the thread stays I'll add more of my points that got deep-sixed

claude.ai...

Trump's past Democratic affiliation - it's an important point that adds nuance to the discussion. Let's dive deeper into the potential positives of a Trump-Gabbard ticket, focusing on strategic and political advantages:

Bipartisan appeal: Both Trump and Gabbard have crossed party lines, potentially attracting voters disillusioned with traditional party politics. This could help capture centrist and independent voters.
Anti-establishment credentials: Both figures are seen as outsiders willing to challenge their respective party establishments, which could resonate with voters frustrated with the political status quo.
Foreign policy alignment: Gabbard's non-interventionist stance and criticism of "regime change wars" aligns well with Trump's "America First" approach. This could strengthen the ticket's appeal to voters wary of foreign entanglements.
Military experience: Gabbard's service record could complement Trump's image, potentially appealing to veterans and those who prioritize national security.
Demographic diversity: As a younger woman of Samoan descent, Gabbard could help broaden Trump's appeal among certain demographic groups.
Media attention: The unconventional nature of this pairing would likely generate significant media coverage, potentially dominating news cycles.
Debate performance: Gabbard's debate skills, demonstrated during the Democratic primaries, could be an asset in vice presidential debates and campaign events.
Criticism of mainstream media: Both Trump and Gabbard have been vocal critics of mainstream media, which could resonate with voters who distrust traditional news sources.
Potential to shake up the electoral map: Gabbard's unique political positioning could potentially put some unexpected states in play.
Shared focus on economic populism: Both have emphasized issues like trade and job creation, which could strengthen their message in key swing states.

These points highlight some of the strategic advantages such a ticket might offer. Of course, there are also potential drawbacks and challenges, but you asked to focus on the positives.

www.cnn.com...

Tulsi Gabbard
Former Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard ran as a Democratic presidential candidate in 2020, but left the party to become an independent in 2022, alleging that her former party is “under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness.”

Gabbard, a veteran, was first elected to Congress in 2012, making history as the first American Samoan woman and first practicing Hindu member in Congress. She also served as the vice chair of the Democratic National Committee. She left Congress in 2021.

As a congresswoman, she voted “present” on both articles of impeachment against Trump in 2019. And in recent months, she has ramped up her praise and defense of the former president, alleging at a Conservative Political Action Conference earlier this year that “the Democrat elite and cronies” are “using our criminal system to prosecute” Trump and “undermine his support.”

Gabbard has publicly expressed interest in joining the ticket, telling an audience in response to a question at a book event, “If asked to serve in that way, I would be honored to do so,” according to the New York Times.

In 2016, Gabbard was considered by Trump for jobs at the Defense Department, State Department and the United Nations, a source then told CNN.

edit on p000000317pm076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Tulsi was a bit of a left leaning possible commie to me just before the treatment by Hillary at the debates in '16. She was for taking guns away at one point as a Democrat running for POTUS, but seems to be a 2nd amendment supporter now. I don't know how to take her, but she has been calling out the Maui Gov over that fire and supporting her home island natives of Maui.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I'm going to say no to Tulsi.

Just like DeSantis, I don't trust her.

Though she is hawt,

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This 100% ^^^^^^

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Tulsi was a bit of a left leaning possible commie to me just before the treatment by Hillary at the debates in '16. She was for taking guns away at one point as a Democrat running for POTUS, but seems to be a 2nd amendment supporter now. I don't know how to take her, but she has been calling out the Maui Gov over that fire and supporting her home island natives of Maui.

Like I was going to mention in the other thread, poll numbers be damned Trump's VP needs to grab Independent and undecided voters, considering how close the last 2 elections were.

Once the Biden question is resolved I'm sure the DNC election machine will be full-bore.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I don't think Trump will pick her. She is to independent and not a party line toer. She proved that having once been touted as the future of the D Party. She told them to stuff it.

To me, the question of Tulsi is does she or does she not have integrity. If she is just a ''climber'' then why did she not just climb in the Democrats, play the party line, lick the right boots, ya know? I think it was because she does have integrity and this is why Trump will not chose her , he cannot take the chance that his number two would publicly and vocally question his decisions.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

I don't think Trump will pick her. She is to independent and not a party line toer. She proved that having once been touted as the future of the D Party. She told them to stuff it.

To me, the question of Tulsi is does she or does she not have integrity. If she is just a ''climber'' then why did she not just climb in the Democrats, play the party line, lick the right boots, ya know? I think it was because she does have integrity and this is why Trump will not chose her , he cannot take the chance that his number two would publicly and vocally question his decisions.

If Trump comes back this far and loses because he picks Tom Cotton or JD Vance because of ego he deserves to lose. He can't do anything id he doesn't win the election and he needs help with the woman vote.

It's just a fact, I think he has an amazing shot to shift the political paradigm but ONLY if he wins. After 2016 and 2020 nobody should take for granted anything related to our elections. Some loop holes are close some other remain.

While we are talking AI which is both cool and creepy at the same time BTW, I had to pull an answer out of the free version of Claude AI, it didn't drop information initially. But how easy would it be to use AI to identify weak districts and prop them up, I forgot the number but one the political sites suggested the election came down to a ridiculously low number of districts.

Districts that will have a 3rd party candidate who is polling very well, sure it's expected RFKjr will pull more votes from Biden than Trump at overall a 3-1 clip but what if in crucial districts the ratio is less than that?

I like Tim Scott too, but not sure if he enhances the vote like Gabbars does, and yeah I like the fact she is an effective debater

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm going to say no to Tulsi.

Just like DeSantis, I don't trust her.

Though she is hawt,

Respectfully, what is she going to do? You make it sound as if she is going to double secret agent this chit?

In an election year, you can't trust any politician, LOL I don't trust Trump to not screw this massive lead up, again respectfully.

Who else is going to help him capture more votes ... he had better not choose Tom Cotton on name alone

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Yeah no way he picks her.
She’s a fraud.
I read an interesting article today that brought up Glen Youngkin as a potential VP pick.
Quite a few good reasons to pick him.
www.nationalreview.com...

“He’s a post-Trump Republican who was comfortable running on cultural issues — especially those related to education — during his 2021 gubernatorial campaign, but he’s obviously not wild-eyed. Unlike the other VP names, he’s achieved success in a purplish-to-blue state where it’s hard for a conservative to thrive, not a red state where it’s hard for a conservative to mess it up.”

edit on 11-7-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
Yeah no way he picks her.
She’s a fraud.
I read an interesting article today that brought up Glen Youngkin as a potential VP pick.
Quite a few good reasons to pick him.
www.nationalreview.com...

“He’s a post-Trump Republican who was comfortable running on cultural issues — especially those related to education — during his 2021 gubernatorial campaign, but he’s obviously not wild-eyed. Unlike the other VP names, he’s achieved success in a purplish-to-blue state where it’s hard for a conservative to thrive, not a red state where it’s hard for a conservative to mess it up.”

Don't know enough about him, but is Virginia even in play? with 13 electoral votes he must deliver Virginia it doesn't sound like a lock at all

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

UPDATED JUL. 10, 2024, AT 9:25 PM

Who Is Favored To Win Virginia's 13 Electoral Votes?
538 uses polling, economic and demographic data to explore likely election outcomes.
Biden wins 76 times out of 100
in our simulations of the 2024 presidential election.
Trump wins 24 times out of 100.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Not a lock but with Youngkin it seems like it’s in play.
He’s well liked there even with the state Dems fighting him tooth and nail.
He doesn’t have a lot of the baggage that the other VP potentials have either.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I also prefer Gabbard over most others I have seen in the political arena over the past period. She was the only D I prefered to make the last election one I would happily support. I don't understand why the media did not cotton to her much, maybe the Clintonian influences.

But again, though Trump might need a woman on his ticket I don't think it will be her though I would like to see it. I just don't see it. Hell, he might elevate Lara to that slot. Or, cough cough, Guilfoil. What a scream that would be huh?

You sparked another wonderment that I have. You mention the possiblity that the AI might pinpoint a few districts that the election could turn on. I wonder, just how reasonable is it that the vote can be so almost evenly divided, I mean it's not five or ten percent but rather within one or two. Incredable if you ask me. Almost fifty fifty.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Not a lock but with Youngkin it seems like it’s in play.
He’s well liked there even with the state Dems fighting him tooth and nail.
He doesn’t have a lot of the baggage that the other VP potentials have either.

I do not know but im intrigued by how historic it is. There are so many single sentence statements where you can say historically this has never happened

Such as historically no President with polling approval numbers so low has ever won a reelection EVER, al the while diddling with who should be his VP.

At this point, Trump should be able to run with virtually any semi-viable candidate at VP and win.

For discussion only here's Claude AI's points on which districts were important in 2020, and which ones will likely be key in 2024.

In close presidential elections, the outcome is often determined by a relatively small number of swing states and districts within those states. several key states and areas within them were particularly important.

Some of the crucial states in the 2020 election included:

Wisconsin
Michigan
Pennsylvania
Georgia
Arizona

Within these states, certain populous counties or urban/suburban areas played significant roles. For example:

Milwaukee County in Wisconsin
Wayne County (Detroit) and its suburbs in Michigan
Philadelphia and its suburbs in Pennsylvania
Fulton County (Atlanta) and its suburbs in Georgia
Maricopa County (Phoenix) in Arizona

For the 2024 election, many of these same areas are likely to be important again, as demographic and political trends often change slowly. However, it's important to note that the political landscape can shift, and new battleground states or districts may emerge.
Some additional areas to watch in 2024 might include:

Parts of Florida, particularly in the I-4 corridor
Clark County (Las Vegas) in Nevada
Wake and Mecklenburg Counties in North Carolina
Certain suburban counties around major cities in Texas

edit on p000000317am076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

I also prefer Gabbard over most others I have seen in the political arena over the past period. She was the only D I prefered to make the last election one I would happily support. I don't understand why the media did not cotton to her much, maybe the Clintonian influences.

But again, though Trump might need a woman on his ticket I don't think it will be her though I would like to see it. I just don't see it. Hell, he might elevate Lara to that slot. Or, cough cough, Guilfoil. What a scream that would be huh?

You sparked another wonderment that I have. You mention the possiblity that the AI might pinpoint a few districts that the election could turn on. I wonder, just how reasonable is it that the vote can be so almost evenly divided, I mean it's not five or ten percent but rather within one or two. Incredable if you ask me. Almost fifty fifty.

she is a Russian agent.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Just some facts about Tulsi ..... she was born in American Samoa, Her Mother is a Native of Indiana.

"Natural Born Citizen" ? What does Her Birth Certificate look like?? 😃

Are American Samoans U.S. Citizens?

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

How Hawt?

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   

" a Trump-Gabbard "

Geez , Put the Damn Pipe Down already Dude , that could Only Happen in Some Cheesy Badly Written Romance Fiction Novel.......

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   

There's probably only room for one longtime democrat turned populist conservative on that ticket. And only Trump can be trusted that he is truly converted.

Gabbard is low on the odds, and while I applaud AI for this, she is seen as "more likely to sell out to the left." Which lowers her appeal.

Vance of Burgum, I don't not see Rubio, Carson, or anyone below them.

I liked this headline, made me laugh.

jd-vance-is-a-rightwing-troll-disguised-as-a-populist-he-could-be-our-next-vice-president

edit on 11-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

J.D. Vance for the Win !

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

At the Buzzer , Vance Nails It !

top topics

join