It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clooney says Biden was the same guy as in the debate, lost.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Jerry Nadler was another that spoke out after the debate. In more recent days he had 'that conversation' and is now with Biden.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: StudioNada

Clooney, at least, recognized the 'real' JB.... from the Dozen or fewer Stand-Ins for JB (THE DAMAGED ONE)

My theory is that Clooney was just playing the game and doing what he does to get roles in Hollywood, but after the debate people around him started saying "hey, wait, you know Biden. You've met him. You raised money for him. Was he like that around you?". And so now this is just a cover your but kinda thing.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
F'k Clooney. All the Hollywood Elite. Congress. The AG. The DNC. This is not a joke or even funny anymore. I could care less what any of these clowns say.

What I am starting to wonder is just how this transition will be. Myself, I am hoping for Hunter to pull a true scarface and run through the Rose covered in coke screaming I am not leaving.

The Biden Political Empire is over and the spigot is about to turn off for good.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   
LOL Trump trolls Biden

Truth Social

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Lol. 🤪😜😝😛

Trump calls Clooney a rat!

😁 Too funny.

www.foxnews.com...

Trump responded to the op-ed later that night via Truth Social, his proprietary social media platform, saying, "So now fake movie actor George Clooney, who never came close to making a great movie, is getting into the act. He’s turned on Crooked Joe like the rats they both are."

😂🤣😭

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I saw his face....now I'm a believer! what a lot of crock you push, and continue to push and wreck what USED to be a really decent investigative site, with useless propaganda in support for a likewise useless, now criminal entity. Catch yourself on man, and get a decent job in the decent press...,

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
Jerry Nadler was another that spoke out after the debate. In more recent days he had 'that conversation' and is now with Biden.

Well , Jerry just Made a 180 , it Official......

edit on 11-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Clooney was clearly wrong Joe Biden is still pretty sharp; Democrats should give him another chance.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

Really ?

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yea, Democrats should just let it ride.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join