It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clooney says Biden was the same guy as in the debate, lost.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Actor George Clooney called on President Biden to leave the 2024 race Wednesday in a New York Times guest essay, just weeks after raising millions for the Democratic candidate.

"It’s devastating to say it, but the Joe Biden I was with three weeks ago at the fund-raiser was not the Joe ‘big F-ing deal’ Biden of 2010. He wasn’t even the Joe Biden of 2020. He was the same man we all witnessed at the debate," Clooney wrote.

"Was he tired? Yes. A cold? Maybe. But our party leaders need to stop telling us that 51 million people didn’t see what we just saw. We’re all so terrified by the prospect of a second Trump term that we’ve opted to ignore every warning sign," he continued.

Wow, the dam is breaking at break neck speed. I don't know how Joey comes back from all this. Even with his steadfast will to stick it out.
I do want to know what his doctor has to say about what is causing all these issues if he has no neurological issues.

By Joe.
edit on Wed Jul 10 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: spelling in title

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Haha
What a gut punch.
Welp, add another true believer to the list of loonies abandoning the Biden titanic.
Rappaport
Moore
Reiner
King
Carville
Clooney

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Smug Alert!

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

I'm not sure how the White House will spin this one. Remember, KJP just came out saying Biden's doctors all say he's great. If he's great, based on his doctors, then WTAF is causing him to melt down like this? As has been said many times, you can look back at videos to see the decline. If it's just that, "he's getting old" fine, but acknowledge that, and step the # aside and let someone who won't die in office take the job.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

It's a shame he didn't go ahead and name the news outlets he's referring to. As we know, ,most are left leaning sycophants. So was it them he referred to, or just Fox?

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I don’t think he can come back.

I’m looking forward to a Harris/Clooney ticket.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

I don’t think he can come back.

I’m looking forward to a Harris/Clooney ticket.

Why not a Clooney/Taylor Swift ticket?

or even a Rob Schnider/Adam Sandler ticket. You can do it!

Yes, a Clooney ticket sounds that ignorant.
edit on 10-7-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I heard there's a bunch of celebrities vowing to leave the U.S. if Trump wins. Some of them, like Cher and Barbara Streisand are repeats. They swore they would leave back in 2015 if Trump was elected.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

"It’s devastating to say it, but the Joe Biden I was with three weeks ago at the fund-raiser was not the Joe ‘big F-ing deal’ Biden of 2010. He wasn’t even the Joe Biden of 2020. He was the same man we all witnessed at the debate," Clooney wrote.

So Clooney ... and everyone at the fund-raiser ... knew Biden was cognitively declined and shouldn't be president, yet they went ahead and fundraised for him and campaigned for him anyways.

Tells you everything you need to know about Clooney and his Hollywood pals. Don't care about America. Just care about their partisan politics. They LIE to the American people just as much as the people around Biden in the White House have been lying.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

I heard there's a bunch of celebrities vowing to leave the U.S. if Trump wins. Some of them, like Cher and Barbara Streisand are repeats. They swore they would leave back in 2015 if Trump was elected.

Good luck to them LoL
France is not on the “run to” list anymore.
They just voted their way into a 90% commie tax rate.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Is there a comprehensive list? I think it would be great to make it go viral, just to remind those idiots that they don't need to go away mad, they just need to go away.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

so apparently everyone knew, but they hoped "we" wouldn't notice. We did. Now it's a problem. And the idiots who have been lied to for 4 years are just stupid enough to ignore all that, and vote for "the party", when "the party" consists of a bunch of purple haired staffers who aren't sure which bathroom to use. At what point did the democratic party go this wrong?

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   

OBAMA could have said what Clooney said, many months ago. But Obama has started working for the GOP, to help get Trump elected in November.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   

You know when people say " I hate to say I told ya so..."

Not me. I am having a ball saying it. We told them Joe wasn't fit to serve, but NOOOOOOO, he's fine, he's doing a great job, 4 MORE YEARS !!

We even had posters on ATS saying Joe was going to wipe the floor with Trump in the debate and now....lmao, they haven't been heard from since.

They elected Walter but it's not Jeff Dunham with a hand up his back, it's been Obama all along.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
We even had posters on ATS saying Joe was going to wipe the floor with Trump in the debate and now....lmao, they haven't been heard from since.

Yeah .. I noticed that. A handful were saying crap like "Biden is an accomplished statesman and a proficient debater, he will destroy Trump'. And now .. crickets ... they have disappeared.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Now it's just turning into a damn full blown 3 ring circus, NGL I can't stand when a celebrity pushes thier thoughts as if it has some extra importance. Of course he is right but the fact a faction in the DNC thinks they need his input, speaks to if they pay into the campaign they expect to have a louder voice.

I do love the theater of it all... The Bidens, Barrack, Clooney and Hollyweird, MSM

Clooney must have finally woke up and realized the Democrats were in a tight spot

The Babylon Bee
@TheBabylonBee

In New 'Ocean's 14', George Clooney Pulls Off $30 Million Heist By Tricking People Into Giving Money To Politician Before Revealing He's Demented

buff.ly...
edit on p000000317pm076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: FlyersFan

so apparently everyone knew, but they hoped "we" wouldn't notice.

"We" noticed years ago - now it's the low info dem lackeys who finally caught a glimpse and it's panic time.

I'd say I feel bad for them but....

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   

It says a lot, doesn't it? I mean multi-millionaires who can jet off to anywhere in the world even into space still dont actually want to leave the U.S.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

It says a lot, doesn't it? I mean multi-millionaires who can jet off to anywhere in the world even into space still dont actually want to leave the U.S.

It says they live in a fantasy world completely out of touch with the rest of the 99% of the country. Besides Clooney spends the majority of his time at his estate in Milan.

As for the threats it reminds me of a kid pitching a tantrum because thier Mom wouldn't get them a candy bar or something.

Im infinitely more interested in your opinion and it carries much more weight, than any celebrity, movie star, musical artist etc. Rightfully so.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The TDS is still the reason, no matter what or whom. TDS is the driving force.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join