It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Biden's decline is rigged?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

I don't need to say the name because ''it dosen't matter what the name is'' that is ,''if you can smell the cooking.''

I'm gonna need some help on that one. I don't watch TV so I have no idea who you're talking about.

Same here. The last POC's with that distiction I can think of were Bill Cosby and Michael Jackson.

I did a little surfing and all I could come up with is Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson. I know nothing about him except I'm not a fan of his acting and don't watch shows he's in.

Perhaps all of this controversy over Biden is mostly to take the attention away from Trump. Slandering him didn't work; prosecuting him didn't work, and now even more people are considering Trump. Time to get everybody talking about Democrats again and who our 'savior' will be as they ramp up the suspense to a crescendo.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Never watched WWE? Or any of the huge action thrillers on the big screen? Good on you. The person is Dwayne ''The Rock'' Johnson. My guess is that you may be one of the very few people who do not know about him. But needless to say he is a very big name in modern American Culture. And it doesn't matter much I think that he has no political experience as Trump did not either. One might say that Trump is a highly successful business executive and the that is accepted by some, Johnson is a highly successful businessman in his own right, the business of being ''The Rock''.

And like Trump, he is well known for his brand as well as his flamboyant lingo. He turns a ''catch phrase'' as well or better than Trump and makes up names to call people just as well, he did spend years on the the big time wrestling circuit.

I"m not saying he would be a good POTUS, but I don''t think that of either Trump or Biden at this point. To me, the question of who will be the next POTUS does not come down to policy or anything as important as that but rather which party offers up the most popular candidate. So in my the Rock has it hands down over Trump.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Certainly, but here we are not talking about who has the best ideas about saving the nation, what we have is a popularity contest. It's not about right or wrong any more, it's about fame and celebrity. Trump for sure would maintain his base but it's the floundering rest of the public we are talking about here and as we might agree this is a highly fanciful contingent.

The Rock would not let Trump get away with all the name calling but rather would offer up speeches that would put him flat on his back in the middle of ring that he once was so proud to enter. I"ts a game nug, you know that and I know that. Trump turned it into his game when he played those R's for the fools they are in 15. The Rock could make it his game, and win.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof...it doesn't matter much I think that he has no political experience as Trump did not either.

Trump did have experience managing people.

Even though he sapped his own effectiveness by not being diplomatic enough, he made some things run well.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit

Ah , You Can't FAKE Stupid......

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=27422427]Solvedit[/post ]

When he was busy with his businesses or when he was prez? I would guess that his bull in a china shop approach worked in business because he had other management who were interested in making things work regardless of his ''instincts'. Same for when he was prez, he had a whole bunch of swamp types that held things together for him. I don't attribute any of his success to his own skills, rather to his ability and willingness to scam the system regardless of collateral damage. I know you disagree with this.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I think any well-spoken famous person with a message of hope sans the name calling and constants insults would beat the Republicans hands down.

I'm not qualified to say who that might be since I don't follow the popular crowd or Holloywood TV/movie stars. If Thr Rock has what it takes I'll have to take your word for it until he throws his hat in the ring and gives a few speeches.

I still wonder what's going on behind the scenes while the media has us all focused on the Boiden 'will he, won't he' that we know is BS diversian from.....something.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I think any well-spoken famous person with a message of hope sans the name calling and constants insults would beat the Republicans hands down.

And that is all I"m suggesting here Nug, I"m not making and endorsements. The Dems, it seems do NOT have that caliber of established politicians.

Oh, did you hear today? George Clooney came out for Biden stepping away from the nomination, George Clooney, a huge Dem supporter and donator.
Biden has lost his late night comics as well. Colbert, Oliver, Fallon, Mahar though they state that they will still support him if he holds, they are calling for him to reconsider his commitment. And Jon Stewart. He hit old Joe really really hard on the Daily Show last night. He called out the ''stay the course'' Dems and made a very case for them to stfu.

And I agree with you as well about the behind the scenes activity. As much as so many are willing to just count the Dems out as stupid stupid and ah, stupid, I just cannot see that.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Oh, did you hear today? George Clooney came out for Biden stepping away from the nomination, George Clooney, a huge Dem supporter and donator.
Biden has lost his late night comics as well. Colbert, Oliver, Fallon, Mahar though they state that they will still support him if he holds, they are calling for him to reconsider his commitment. And Jon Stewart. He hit old Joe really really hard on the Daily Show last night. He called out the ''stay the course'' Dems and made a very case for them to stfu.

I think we're being slowly conditioned to accept Bidens replacement and they already know who it will be. I think this was all pre-planned long ago....because people are gullible and easily deceived.

I'm just watching the game play out to see if I've guessed right.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   
One other angle with some art of war going on. There is a new contender in the wings, out of the public eye for now. Lot of sketchy history so don't want time for the media to start digging. Signed off by Obama. With a last minute appearance, great smile, smooth words. IDK? Some things stinks about it all.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Trump was seen as an outsider, that is an outside of the political arena outsider. But he was not really an outsider as far as American culture goes, he had been cultivating a brand for decades, schmoozing the rich and famous for years and years and and then finally as an entertainer with the TV series he starred in.

So why do we assume that the Dems will continue with a politician, why not some one outside of politics. I have one in mind and people laugh at me when I suggest this person as a potential candidate for the Dems.

This is a person of color whose fame spans all races. This person exudes strength and righteousness. This person could push right back on any barb Trump might toss their way. This person could stand face to face with Trump and back him into a corner.

This person laughs easily and is not only exudes strength and righteousness but kindness and a positive outlook on life as well. This person is one of the biggest box office draws in the last two decades. This person also starred in one of the most well watched tv programs of all time.

This person also, ready for this? This person also has over the last couple of TV seasons had a fictionalized biography presented as entertainment, making this person out not only as a person who had struggled from the bottom up but who remains ''one of us. Did I mention that in this fictionalized bio, this person was also running for POTUS?

I don't need to say the name because ''it dosen't matter what the name is'' that is ,''if you can smell the cooking.''

Is it fiction mcfictional?

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 03:14 AM
link   
In thinking more about what the tactic is, these kinds of neurological conditions only get worst over time. I don't know how long he can drag it out, it is getting worst.

What if the plan for the next steal is for Biden to hang on until the last moment before the election before stepping down. How much anarchy and chaos is this going to introduce to the election? Does it get cancelled, someone else step in, what does a vote mean if a candidate is no longer running? Could all this confusion and division provide enough of a platform for the Feds to push there way through with a plan ready to go?

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit

He's 81 years old Solvedit.

Senility being in the post is hardly a surprise.

The man is fu@ked.

There does no need to be any mystery to it.

Just old age really.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

KAMALA? OMG. Are Democrats that stupid? 🤡

The idea is they want to attract voters who might think many current DNC politicians look like "a part of the system" even if they ran an African-American.

The point is to have voter appeal. She maybe could be replaced if necessary.

Suppose they vetted her background and past and know there's some way they could replace her?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join