It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Biden's decline is rigged?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   
What's the liberal dream? To get a job you know you don't deserve.

Would people come out in droves if , instead of Biden/Harris, the Dems ran a black woman candidate who was widely regarded as qualified? Or would they view her as "the man" in disguise, a suck-up to the patriarchy?

They want to see someone like them, now that the novelty of Obama has worn off. He did not seem like he would have been totally out of place at Harvard or even Congress, or even the presidency had he been a little more experienced. Harris, on the other hand, has been busted saying mostly incoherent things many times, so, you can't say "Harvard educated eriudition."

So how do you use her for bait without looking like blatant panderers and winding up losing the rest of the world's respect?

Part 2 of this point. You can't pull blatant stunts with the world watching because it just won't work. So what if, after the most minimal discussion, they found a way to contrive a lapse without Joe having to act one out because it would "feel phony" when viewed?

Suppose, just for the sake of discussion, they entrusted only one person to put an occasional Vivarin in Joe's evening drink, then he didn't sleep that night, then he had a lapse because drowsy the next day, during which the one person in charge of the operation had replaced his morning coffee with decaf?

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit

Well, what’s the average life expectancy for a male?

So he’s past that, and while most don’t, even fewer are in a position to have a full time job, much less one of the most stressful ones in the world.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Suppose, just for the sake of discussion, they entrusted only one person to put an occasional Vivarin in Joe's evening drink, then he didn't sleep that night, then he had a lapse because drowsy the next day, during which the one person in charge of the operation had replaced his morning coffee with decaf?

So some missed sleep and a lack of caffeine would cause the complete blunder that was Biden on debate night ?

Even if that were the case it only further proves the man has no business being POTUS .

I go without sleep all the time and don't have time for coffee does that mean I turn into a complete Moron ?
edit on 9-7-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

So some missed sleep and a lack of caffeine would cause the complete blunder that was Biden on debate night ?

Even if that were the case it only further proves the man has no business being POTUS .

I go without sleep all the time and don't have time for coffee does that mean I turn into a complete Moron ?

If you're not 81 years old and have Parkinson's disease, probably not.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 10:39 PM
link   
July 9, 2024

CNN wants Biden Out so badly, they're showing montages of his gaffes.

The State Dept is worried about losing Ukraine money if Donald Trump wins again. (Remember how he was impeached just for withholding Ukraine $$$ for a few months in 2019?)

CNN is the U.S. State Department's mouthpiece: theconservativetreehouse.com... t-losing-ukraine-money-if-trump-wins/

But who is the Joe Biden replacement that can beat Donald Trump?

KAMALA? OMG. Are Democrats that stupid? 🤡

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Hints why an 81yo with Parkinson's shouldn't be in the D*mn White House .

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Suppose, just for the sake of discussion, they entrusted only one person to put an occasional Vivarin in Joe's evening drink, then he didn't sleep that night, then he had a lapse because drowsy the next day

I worked 10 hour night shifts for quite a few years when my last two kids were born and was lucky to get four hours of sleep each night. I never experienced the problems with walking, talking and hallucinating that Joe has consistantly shown.

I'm 75 and still sharp as a tact, but I'd certainly not consider myself qualified for the highest office in the nation, even if I had 50 years of high-level political experience.

You don't really believe Joe is running the country, do you?

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Hints why an 81yo with Parkinson's shouldn't be in the D*mn White House .

It's his Commander-In-Chief role that should worry everyone the most. An evil crook with dementia is the leader of the most powerful military on Earth. This should not be allowed!

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Agreed. I've got a couple of years on you and no longer ''sharp as a tack'' though in my earlier years approached life with a modest mensa capacity. I recognize the decline and have been pointing this out about both candidates.

The Democrats have had some lessons demonstrated to them in recent years yet Biden ,it seems, has totally failed at learning about the Feinstein/Ginsberg Syndrome.

edit on 236407112024Jul2024-07-09T23:40:44-05:002320242024 by BingoMcGoof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 11:42 PM
link   
It’s totally rigged.
Biden is much worse off than anybody knows, except Jill and Hunter.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Biden dies or is 25th’d shortly before the election and Hillary presents her resume that perfectly meets the Left’s criteria.
edit on 9-7-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

Biden dies or is 25th’d shortly before the election and Hillary presents her resume that perfectly meets the Left’s criteria.

There's no way on earth Hillary could be elected with the biggest, most obvious cheat in history. No; they've got somebody in the wings that will have all the appeal and lies the theft wants.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Trump was seen as an outsider, that is an outside of the political arena outsider. But he was not really an outsider as far as American culture goes, he had been cultivating a brand for decades, schmoozing the rich and famous for years and years and and then finally as an entertainer with the TV series he starred in.

So why do we assume that the Dems will continue with a politician, why not some one outside of politics. I have one in mind and people laugh at me when I suggest this person as a potential candidate for the Dems.

This is a person of color whose fame spans all races. This person exudes strength and righteousness. This person could push right back on any barb Trump might toss their way. This person could stand face to face with Trump and back him into a corner.

This person laughs easily and is not only exudes strength and righteousness but kindness and a positive outlook on life as well. This person is one of the biggest box office draws in the last two decades. This person also starred in one of the most well watched tv programs of all time.

This person also, ready for this? This person also has over the last couple of TV seasons had a fictionalized biography presented as entertainment, making this person out not only as a person who had struggled from the bottom up but who remains ''one of us. Did I mention that in this fictionalized bio, this person was also running for POTUS?

I don't need to say the name because ''it dosen't matter what the name is'' that is ,''if you can smell the cooking.''

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 01:52 AM
link   

What if Biden's decline is rigged?

Some art of war going on? Look weak when you are strong, look strong when you are weak. We are still a long way out from the election, a lot can change in a week. Is the Democratic party doing some kind of purge, finding which ones take a knee. Could it be a way to find if anyone else has the support and strong enough to put the knife in Biden's back and take the leadership?

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

You're right, it's not impossible we were seeing authentic mental decline.

But it is 100% possible he is genetically luckier and has taken better care of his health than the average.

And Nugget, Bingo, and Asabuv: Please don't make this thread about the method of contriving lapses. I made something up off the cuff for the sake of discussion. Surely they know someone who could think of something better.
edit on 10-7-2024 by Solvedit because: added a sentence.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

I don't need to say the name because ''it dosen't matter what the name is'' that is ,''if you can smell the cooking.''

I'm gonna need some help on that one. I don't watch TV so I have no idea who you're talking about.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 05:42 AM
link   

What we are seeing is a scripted movie run by the three letter agencies, who have to deflect more than ever or they will end up facing some nasty charges. These people are desperate. The new UK leadership is a new boss like the old boss...The French leader suddenly invented a new coalition four weeks before the election to keep Le Penn out. But you have to admit America is the biggy as Trump is financed by the same people who rolled out the safe and effective, what we do not know is if Big Mike will be running which will be Fun as it is pretty well believed that Macron is also married to a woman of questionable gender biology...since Trudeau is looking more openly gay by the day, taking it seriously is stretching the imagination. The sex cult conspiracy theories seem to be taking their time to end up fact although they are taking a bit more than the usual six months.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Condoleezza 2024.

Black don't crack, baby!

I'M KIDDING GUYS!!!!!

Seriously though I never thought about it all being a fakery that is an interesting thing to ponder.
edit on 10-7-2024 by Shoshanna because: can't spell

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

So he’s past that, and while most don’t, even fewer are in a position to have a full time job, much less one of the most stressful ones in the world.

Absolutely true. I've been in a group of 60 Seniors for the past 12 years. I am the youngest and now the "leader".

Most were in their late 60's early 70's 12 years ago. Many were brilliant people, close to half with PhD's, nearly all with at least a College Degree+. Some were famous in their fields, wrote books, got awards. When I joined the group the brilliance and insightfulness of the group was invigorating. The 2 most famous died before turning 80.

Only one or two in the group in their 80's have the cognition they used to have. Not that they are senile, but they certainly could not do the jobs they used to. One of the most brilliant with a CEO son of a biotech company has lost most of his hearing even with hearing aids, he could not do his old job. One of the last holdouts of the most impressive minds falls asleep during discussions, his mind is sharp but he falls asleep easily if he sits too long.

3 in our group have diagnosed dementia.

NO one in their 80's should be President.

No one in their 70's should be President.

There should be a law passed limiting federal elected officials from holding office beyond the age of 70. I saw sudden and rapid declines take place in the mid to late 70's of every one of them. And I'm not excluding myself.

BUT this will NEVER happen because most of the federal people in REAL power are 70 or older, they will hang on like Pelosi and Ginsberg. Worst of all the people behind them wanted them to stay in power, even Ginsberg who had to be propped up and carried in and out of the Supreme Court.

Everyone on this site knows I am a conservative, very conservative. But even Trump should not be running. The decline when it happens as I have observed can be quite rapid and unexpected. I still hope for Tim Scott, at least for VP. At least Trump is vocal that his VP must be ready to take his place on day one. God help us all if a word salad woman who often giggles at inappropriate moments, who slept her way into power becomes President. The Democrats haven't wanted to force Biden to step down because of Harris who was chosen for the color of her skin and gender.

edit on 7/10/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: grammar

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

Age is a very odd thing and it affects everyone differently.

Some can live until the last minute while being lucid, some experience a slow deterioration, and for others it comes all at once it seems.

I agree, there should be a stop gap so we aren’t surprised if it does have sudden onset to the highest position in the nation.

Speaking of brilliance, I remember a video I saw recently of Richard Nixon from 1992 (79-80 years old with more impressive insight than most modern politicians) speaking about how we should approach Russia after the fall of the USSR.

Incredible how brilliant the man was and how prophetic his predictions were no matter how people view the current situation.

edit on 10-7-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join