It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP Rally LIVE Doral Fl. 7-9-24

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Starting in a few minutes...
Trump on TS asked the question: "Will I announce my VP pick tonight at the rally?"

Anywhoo...for those who would like to hear/see what Trump as to say about the debate...poor old Joe Biden or God knows what else...ENJOY!

RSBN/YT:
www.youtube.com...

RUMBLE:
rumble.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Trump limo and Security detail arriving in golf carts to the stage.
edit on CpmTue, 09 Jul 2024 18:59:20 -0500Tuesday 1pmJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   

AND SO IT BEGINS...

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Trump just challenged Biden to another debate this week.

"I am also challenging Joe to an 18 hole golf contest at Doral this week...and I will also give him 10 strokes and 1 million dollars to his favorite charity if he wins."

edit on CpmTue, 09 Jul 2024 19:08:39 -0500Tuesday 1pmJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

edit on CpmTue, 09 Jul 2024 19:09:10 -0500Tuesday 1pmJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   
KAllama slams

love it!

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

New nickname "Laffin' Kamala!

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   

My immediate take away from every Trump speech.

Listener discretion advised. (vulgarity)

Alpha bravado works well when pitted against Joe's obvious beta/gamma qualities. He really has confidence!
edit on 9-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Trump on TS asked the question: "Will I announce my VP pick tonight at the rally?"

Marco Rubio? That guy called Trump a con artist in the past and I think was also the one who started that whole small hands thing.

He should’ve gone with Marjorie Taylor Greene… lol.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

Marco Rubio? That guy called Trump a con artist in the past and I think was also the one who started that whole small hands thing.

Didn’t the cackling fake “black” woman call Joe a rapist and a racist before he picked her to be his useless VP?

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   

We Already Know Mr. Trumps VP Pick ............The Numbers Crunched say J.D. Vance.......
edit on 9-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

We Already Know Mr. Trumps VP Pick ............The Numbers Crunched say J.D. Vance.......

I'm going with Vance or Scott.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   

T..he Hell You Say ?

.......*_

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Sorry I missed it.

I hope he picks Vivek.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   

TIP/fyi: The VP pick was at the Trump vs Biden debate, just as candidate Trump said he/she would be. He granted a couple of interviews just before it started.

edit on 972024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

TIP/fyi: The VP pick was at the Trump vs Biden debate, just as candidate Trump said he/she would be. He granted a couple of interviews just before it started.

Oh Yeah ? Who was it ? ...............*)

edit on 9-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Here he is (my #1 choice for VP) speaking to the press, right after the debate ended at CNN center in Atlanta.

x.com...

🥳

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Didn’t the cackling fake “black” woman call Joe a rapist and a racist before he picked her to be his useless VP?

No. I don't think so. I don't know of any such story.

Kamala did verbally trash Joe, during a debate, for supporting the racist policy, according to her, of bussing school kids, which was a federal desegregation program that Joe Biden voted for in the 1970s.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Here he is (my #1 choice for VP) speaking to the press, right after the debate ended at CNN center in Atlanta.

x.com...

🥳

He'll have to debate Kamala!!! 💥

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

No. I don't think so. I don't know of any such story.

Kamala did verbally trash Joe, during a debate, for supporting the racist policy, according to her, of bussing school kids, which was a federal desegregation program that Joe Biden voted for in the 1970s.

well maybe just a little in so many "words"

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   

x.com...

🥳

Hmm.... A Long , Long Shot from Trump's Own State . Not Gonna Happen . Trump Needs to Add Vance For the Win........

top topics

join