It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Military's 230 million pier is being permanently dismantled it was active 21 days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The US Military's 230 million dollar pier in Gaza is being permanently dismantled it was active 21 days. What a complete boondoggle

Good thing we didn't use 2024 pier technology in Normandy

x.com...

boondoggle /boo͞n′dô″gəl, -dŏg″əl/
noun
An unnecessary or wasteful project or activity.
edit on p000000317pm076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I remember it like it was May 28th.....

But muh taxes!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Don't worry Genocide Joe got our money's worth out of it. Some people in Michigan were probably fooled into thinking Biden was taking real action in gaza.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
Don't worry Genocide Joe got our money's worth out of it. Some people in Michigan were probably fooled into thinking Biden was taking real action in gaza.

Yeah; they spent millions to try to change the optics I wonder if this failure will be on the news channels?

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
The US Military's 230 million dollar pier in Gaza is being permanently dismantled it was active 21 days. What a complete boondoggle

Good thing we didn't use 2024 pier technology in Normandy

x.com...

boondoggle /boo͞n′dô″gəl, -dŏg″əl/
noun
An unnecessary or wasteful project or activity.

Hamass used it for target practice...and the sea tore it apart 4 times while it was active.

Waste of a quarter billion dollars of taxpayer money...but Joe needed votes in Michigan.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

But muh taxes!!!!!!

Oh my GOSH! Your article on your post from Fox says it cost 320 million! and that 569 tons of aide [whatever that means] had been delivered to the pier but none of it had made its way to any Palestinians yet.

So 320 million down the tube plus however much all that aide that still hasn't made its way to people cost. Wow.

Are we sure there wasn't some better way to do this? Don't want to help Hamas but there are kids and stuff there who didn't sign up for this stuff to be happening.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

It's Called " American Ingenuity " , and it has been Lost Since 1999 .....

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

originally posted by: network dude

But muh taxes!!!!!!

Oh my GOSH! Your article on your post from Fox says it cost 320 million! and that 569 tons of aide [whatever that means] had been delivered to the pier but none of it had made its way to any Palestinians yet.

So 320 million down the tube plus however much all that aide that still hasn't made its way to people cost. Wow.

Are we sure there wasn't some better way to do this? Don't want to help Hamas but there are kids and stuff there who didn't sign up for this stuff to be happening.

diversity hires in action.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   
It was a DEI project afterall. 😀

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Another incredibly well thought out and meticulously planned Biden scheme comes to its logical conclusion!

Who could have predicted such a thing?

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

Please don't hold us "rural" Michiganders accountable for the idiots in the big cities.

We already know we aren't voting for Biden, nor his "boondoggle" LOL

top topics

join