It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's move going forward

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Shoot I think I like Joe better than Harris. He is a tough bastard and she is a cackling hyena. Biden is better suited to fight back against Trump but I think Trump or bust this time. I am closer to an Anarchist than for totalitarians. But that is like the wild west in the 19th century with muscle needed to protect what is yours so your family can survive. Therefore, we need a balance. Whatever we have now is not balanced if it has ever been, but something sinister has taken the reigns and is being exposed now.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
But what strategy should Trump use here?

Strategy: Keep Biden on the defensive and off-script. This isn't so much "dirty" as it's testing the crucial ability of being able to function on one's feet under stress. If a prepared debate makes a candidate wilt, what about a national or world emergency at 3AM?

Also drop the showman ship and BS. Understand that every word is being recorded and fact-checked real time. Puffing your chest and claiming the biggest/best/greatest of everything might've worked as owner and head of your own business; re-taking the White House is in a completely different universe. If Trump looked America in the eyes and said "Enough of the BS, this is what we're gonna do..." it'd land a lot of voters who were never convinced he took the job seriously.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gb540

In Any " War " Allowing your Enemy to make the " First " Mistake is Strategic . Trump is giving Joe the : Rope " what he does with it Will Decide this Election ....

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

In my opinion Trump only mirrors some Totalitarian traits because what he is opposing is genuinely marxist-trending. Which along with antisemitism was a Mein Kampf central theme. They push against themselves and further apart.

Trump will counter the marxist roots of "Hamas Supporters" and "woke indoctrination from public institutions" from the absolute top, through EO, while dropping the antisemitism and racial discrimination in persecution. "Muerte a la revolución..." regardless of your ethnicity.

And while I don't usually agree with The Heritage Foundation, sometimes they make good points.

www.heritage.org... (cultural marxism)

While you can make arguments the right also has an "oppressor-oppressed narrative," it's actually more in line with the Mein Kampf "victim of infiltration and subversion" version, which is the standard method of revolution. Set in motion as soon as we started polarizing along these vectors.

Speaking of anarchism, they're both going the opposite way, towards the authoritative. One goes up and to the right, the other up and to the left.

It's not the "left/right" part so much as the "up" part.
edit on 9-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

originally posted by: network dude If Trump remains tempered, resolute, and calm, as he did in the debate

Trump was yelling over Biden the whole time, making it difficult to speak, we just couldn't hear it because his mic was off. He was not tempered or calm, and the Biden team probably realized they made a huge mistake by keeping the mic muted. They may not ask for that again.

Trump was the same as before, except the last time people heard him the whole time and thought he was unprofessional. If they could only hear the way he really was, nobody would think what you said above.

Here's a link to the full debate www.youtube.com..., I have watched it as well as the original debate on the television. You can do your own search about Trump interrupting Biden. I have.

Trump’s debate performance was highly personal against Biden. He avoided many questions and focused on other talking points. He was, as expected, rough toward Biden.  He did not seem to have trouble with the rules and did not interrupt.
www.pbs.org...

Trump listened with a bemused expression but did not try to interrupt, though his microphone was muted while Biden spoke.
news.vt.edu...

At 18:46 there was a couple of minutes of professional back and forth debate with no mics muted. No interruptions, just back and forth polite responses from both parties. So, please provide the time stamps.

P.S. Your hyperbole is duly noted. And filed under the 'Pathetic' bin.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   

If Trump remains tempered, resolute, and calm, as he did in the debate

I think the Biden team may make a change for the second debate just because of this line here.

Trump was yelling over Biden the whole time, making it difficult to speak, we just couldn't hear it because his mic was off. He was not tempered or calm, and the Biden team probably realized they made a huge mistake by keeping the mic muted. They may not ask for that again.

Trump was the same as before, except the last time people heard him the whole time and thought he was unprofessional. If they could only hear the way he really was, nobody would think what you said above.

You are full of it and you know you are.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: network dude

It's pretty clear that Biden won't be stepping down on his own. And that's his choice. he's the Commander in Chief. he has the best of the best advising him. So nobody needs to worry about the future, he's got if covered.

But what strategy should Trump use here?

Call Out the Big Guy to take the Rest of them Out !

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I was listening to a bit of talk Radio earlier .

The Host made a simple but brilliant enough suggestion.

He said if the Left Truly want's Biden gone all they have to do is Stop Helping him . Stop feeding him lines , Stop giving him soft ball questions , stop holding his hand just let him wonder into a room and go Full Joe Biden on them.

He would be done for inside of a week .

Congress would invoke the 25th AM and he would be gone .

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I think the Biden team may make a change for the second debate just because of this line here.

Trump must be quite the ventriloquist then because I watched that debate and I was watching closely to see whether Trump was interrupting Biden, and didn't see much if any of that. Less than ten seconds if memory serves. What I recall was three seconds or less. Even if I missed some of it then, it couldn't have been much.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: badcabbie

Trump must be quite the ventriloquist then because I watched that debate and I was watching closely to see whether Trump was interrupting Biden, and didn't see much if any of that. Less than ten seconds if memory serves. What I recall was three seconds or less. Even if I missed some of it then, it couldn't have been much.

did you watch it while being scared to death that Trump would steal our democracy and end the world? Without TDS filters, it's hard to see the truth.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: Justoneman

In my opinion Trump only mirrors some Totalitarian traits because what he is opposing is genuinely marxist-trending. Which along with antisemitism was a Mein Kampf central theme. They push against themselves and further apart.

Trump will counter the marxist roots of "Hamas Supporters" and "woke indoctrination from public institutions" from the absolute top, through EO, while dropping the antisemitism and racial discrimination in persecution. "Muerte a la revolución..." regardless of your ethnicity.

And while I don't usually agree with The Heritage Foundation, sometimes they make good points.

www.heritage.org... (cultural marxism)

While you can make arguments the right also has an "oppressor-oppressed narrative," it's actually more in line with the Mein Kampf "victim of infiltration and subversion" version, which is the standard method of revolution. Set in motion as soon as we started polarizing along these vectors.

Speaking of anarchism, they're both going the opposite way, towards the authoritative. One goes up and to the right, the other up and to the left.

It's not the "left/right" part so much as the "up" part.

Now all agreeable for me, but the Anarchism. That is wild west do as you please shootouts not "turn in your guns and keep your hateful mouth shut".. Granted the Bullies staking out their Dictatorship in small doses happens. But folks will have to balance it out against those who have had enough of the bully on their own in that situation. Anarchists want you to leave them alone. Leftist don't want you left to your own vices unless they can sell you a product that you become addicted to so they can drain all your finances and ruin your chances to discover their sick methods.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

did you watch it while being scared to death that Trump would steal our democracy and end the world? Without TDS filters, it's hard to see the truth.

No. Look, I gotta come clean. I been thinkin' for myself, man. Questioning the narrative! Advocating for freedom and liberty! I need help man! I'm not scared of Trump at all! What do I do, man? Watch more CNN? Start drinking the blue Kool-Aid?

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

No. Look, I gotta come clean. I been thinkin' for myself, man. Questioning the narrative! Advocating for freedom and liberty! I need help man! I'm not scared of Trump at all! What do I do, man? Watch more CNN? Start drinking the blue Kool-Aid?

it helps to only get your news for MSNBC. It's hard to get the full "Trump effect" unless you dive in and wallow in the muck a bit. I hope that helps.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

it helps to only get your news for MSNBC. It's hard to get the full "Trump effect" unless you dive in and wallow in the muck a bit. I hope that helps.

MSNBC! Wish I'd thought of that! I'll have to give it a try. Good lookin' out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join