It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it time to dump Disney Plus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 12:04 AM
link   
What is the biggest issue that people have with Disney?

These shows that suck are getting put up on Disney Plus because it masks the crappiness by having really good shows on there.

Should Disney Plus get dumped?

Should we go back to watching shows in a theater where we really are showing what we like by paying for a movie or not?

Or is there enough on Disney Plus that's better than what most people are complaining about recently.

The people making the crap are denying that there's anything wrong except the fans. But the fans are the ones who keep giving them money.

Is Disney Plus worth keeping? Or is it time to speak with our wallets?

What happens if we cancel Disney Plus when they put crap on the service? And then resign-up when they put something good on again?

We just need to make a decision.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Personally Disney lost me when they started blaming the fans calling them racists and sexiest for not liking their terribly written and acted out Acolyte, which in itself is racist and sexiest to call that into play in the first place. No one cares about race and sex we care about quality. Never before has sex or race been an issue in Star Wars for me personally, Ashoka was one of the best series so far with a heavily female cast and story. It's a cheap shot at the fans for poor writing and thinking pandering to a "woke" culture is all you need. I've cancelled my Disney+ not that it's half a drop of difference to Disney but if enough people cut them off eventually they may learn. May... eventually haha.
edit on 9-7-2024 by Celt89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 03:47 AM
link   
"What is the biggest issue that people have with Disney?"

It is one of these "you will own nothing and be happy about it"-things. Like all that streaming stuff.When that hype came up i had Netflix for three months. After three weeks there was nothing i could watch left because everything that was worth to watch was already on one of my hard discs. Like finished series of all kinds, countless movies and way more documentaries. Plus more than enough music so i can be my own "streaming service".

After that try with Netflix i asked myself what that streaming hype is all about, are people too lazy "to sail the seven seas"(get something like LinkSnappy and you don´t have to torrent anything) and then keep forever what they have? I don´t care if the internet has hick-ups, hard disc via USB attached to my TV and when all the streamers can´t stream because of internet problems which sometimes happen i only have the agony of choice to worry about. And that even without monthly costs.

Or you get such a hacked "box" (sometimes it´s just a code for smart TV or firestick etc, no box needed) for around 50-100 Euros per year and then you can watch everything, on every language, from every country, from every streaming service, live sports etc.

So the next issue with all these streaming services is that they are pretty redundant at all, tbh. They can get woke as they wish but i know one thing, they don´t use my money to do it. And if i don´t pay for these services i don´t even know how woke or whatever they and their productions are because I don't even come into contact with all this stuff i don´t want to watch or hear something about.

People in the internet will tell me how bad they are anyway. While these people are still or at all paying for these services so they can have a temper tantrum from time to time about how bad these streaming services are, their woke and political agenda is. Not least because of the money that these services bring in from exactly these paying customers and use that money to push their agenda.

Don´t get me wrong, i don´t want to see all that "woke" and rainbow colored BS too but to make such corporations stop with their BS agendas we average people should simply stop to throw money at them or even better, don't start at all to throw money at them.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: GotterDameron23
What is the biggest issue that people have with Disney?.

Bullsh!t woke social engineering aimed at children ...
...full of sexuality and white guilt and even the occult etc etc
DISNEY is evil.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I've been seriously considering it. I'm just sick of all the woke-ness. Not to mention all the bad writing too. I think Andor was the last good show I've seen on Disney+ and season 2 isn't coming out until 2025.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Is it time to dump Disney Plus?
Yes!
... and HULU
... and Netflix

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Bang on

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 11:36 PM
link   
It's when they have shows like Loki which was very good that I don't want to drop it.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Original Cell Animation of Dumbo enedited and complete FULL on repeat until the message floods our region please.
edit on 7/11/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   
My biggest issue is that they keep hiring known hentai perverts and child molesters like Jared Leto and Tiffany Haddish.

They have homosexual grooming symbols in all their movies and park rides.

Just look at the acolyte. Lady and child both have homosexual grooming symbols on their faces.

The thing now seems to be accusing Disney of money laundering. But where did the money that's being laundered come from? The obvious answer is child trafficking.

new topics

top topics

join