It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defiant Joe Biden calls morning Joe to claim he's not going anywhere

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

President Biden called into MSNBC’s "Morning Joe" on Monday and defiantly proclaimed that he would be staying in the 2024 presidential race.

"The bottom line here is that we’re not going anywhere. I am not going anywhere," Biden told hosts Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough, both avid White House supporters.

"I wouldn’t be running if I didn’t absolutely believe that I am the best candidate to beat Donald Trump in 2024," he said. "We had a democratic nominating process where the voters spoke clearly. I won 14 million of those votes."

After Brzezinski introduced Biden as the "presumptive Democratic nominee," the president laughed and boldly stated, "I’m more than the presumptive. I’m going to be the nominee."

Well, there you have it folks. Joe said it. He's not going anywere. So all the haters can just hate. I think it's a brilliant politilcal move, and it should solidify his base around him. He's confident, and lucid. Very obviously not in bad shape. (it looks like he made the call during his prime time hours 10-7 excluding nappy time and boom boom time)

Go get em tiger. And when you feel super froggy, take ole Trump behind the woodshed so you can do whatever it is you do back there.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Didn't SCOTUS recently rule that a president can assassinate practically anyone they want? Joe could just start killin whoever stands in his way right Democrats? Isn't that what you have been saying? Right?

I mean he would totes win if he killed all of his competition and then he will make a literal utopia for all the DNC types to lord over their subjects and do what they may, do what thou whilst! PRAISE SATAN!

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The adult diapers of truth party shall shall prevail!

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I had a cold. No, I was jet lagged from flying around the world twice. No, my staff didn't plan it properly. No, my staff over-prepped me. No...

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   

"I'm about to tell you the truth. And F--- you if you can't handle the truth.

This version of Biden intellectually, analytically, is the best Biden ever. Not a close second. And I have known him for years. If it weren't the truth I wouldn't say it."

--Joe Scarborough

GO JOE!
edit on CamMon, 08 Jul 2024 11:04:48 -0500Monday 1amJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Solidify his base? Does that mean they bolt the podium to the floor in case he needs it to hold him up?

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Shows how out of touch a lot of politicians are.

In no uncertain terms, the American people and now even the media have loudly voiced their concerns of his age and capacity.

Joe in no uncertain terms said that he believes he’s the best candidate to beat Trump (against the rarely unified public position).

While he may lack a lot of energy for debates and public speaking, he makes up for it in digging his own grave.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

ALSO: With Hunter/Jill and the Obama-Clyburn Fraud Organization firmly behind him, President Joe Biden is DARING Democrats to replace him.

He's DARING THEM, LOL.

"Nobody phucks with a Biden!" - J.B. 2022

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Not sure how familiar people are with Reddit, but the main subreddits (like our different boards) are some of the biggest echo chambers for the left. You could find opposing thoughts there if you went to the right subreddit, but they’re likely not going to be suggested as Reddit is like a lot of big social media companies, especially after their IPO.

But man, the comments on this story basically show how no one is willing to bat for this guy anymore.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
🤣🤣 are we SURE it's really him talking 🤣🤣

edit on Jul-08-2024 by xuenchen because: 🤡🤡

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

I had a cold. No, I was jet lagged from flying around the world twice. No, my staff didn't plan it properly. No, my staff over-prepped me. No...

He assured us doctors ran every test on him and he didn't have Covid or a virus of any kind; he was given a clean bill of health! It was determind to be just a cold!

Unless the scientific community has made a startling new discovery they haven't shared with the world yet a cold is caused by a virus.

It's hard not to laugh throw any of Joe's ramblings, but after listening I end up feeling like I want to ugly cry.

I can't decide which is more heart-wrenching; watching an old man lose he mental function or the people who support him.

Forget that you don't like the alternative for a moment and look at Joe, for gawds sake. He's gone, and has been for some years. What's being donne to him for party retention of power should have heads rolling, especially Jill's.

This version of Biden intellectually, analytically, is the best Biden ever.

Only because every word that comes out of his mouth has been scripted for him, and he can't even do that right.
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It's a great big tug of war. I guess we'll see who is more powerful. He's pretty comfortable with 'Morning Joe' and you can't blame a guy for trying. But the media have their uh....ways.

Now don't be confused, the Supremes are NOT this:

but this:

One thing Biden isn't paying attention to but others may be is his favorability world wide. Maybe it's important, maybe not. But there is a change.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Not sure how familiar people are with Reddit, but the main subreddits (like our different boards) are some of the biggest echo chambers for the left. You could find opposing thoughts there if you went to the right subreddit, but they’re likely not going to be suggested as Reddit is like a lot of big social media companies, especially after their IPO.

But man, the comments on this story basically show how no one is willing to bat for this guy anymore.

www.reddit.com...

Maybe it's just the source. But I have read in the last couple of days, posts upon posts in support of Biden. Similar to Reid's choice to vote for Biden even if he was "in a coma". Hundreds of posts with unwavering support and dedication. Two apparent themes I took away from all the opinions was: the undying support for Biden and the other was the undying hatred of Trump. All the gaslighting by the media I might add has poisoned Trump beyond hope to many on the Left as well as endeared Biden to many in his base. I don't love Trump but some of the crap they were saying was completely untrue and easily proven so. But they're not listening. They have chosen their hill.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Without these notes and exit drawings, it's possible Joe really isn't going anywhere!

The more infantile the mind, the more scripting and instructions are needed.

Joe Biden gets notes with drawings, telling him to exit to his left, or to his right.

Just 7 more months of patience, America! 😟

nypost.com... -report/

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Defiant Joe Biden calls morning Joe to claim he's not going anywhere

Just like trying to take the keys away from an elderly parent who shouldn't be driving anymore ...

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I hear Biden is confident about winning reelection in 2020.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I have no doubt there are still party die hards. Even in blowout elections where they run someone horrible they still get some of the vote.

But the larger conversation definitely has more internal doubt from my estimation.

I can’t think of any of one of my left leaning friends who has anything positive to say about the situation.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   
NEW YORK TIMES TODAY:

Parkinson’s Expert Visited the White House Eight Times in Eight Months

The White House said President Biden had met with a neurologist only three times in more than three years in office. But it would not say whether the visiting expert was consulting with the president’s physician about his health.
www.nytimes.com...

TWO DAYS AHEAD OF THE NEW YORK TIMES:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

That's when he invented the UN.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: LSU2018

That's when he invented the UN.

Back in 2020, Joe named it 'The League of Nations'.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join