It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well-connected Democrats former Obama/Clinton advisor issue memo detailing plot to replace Biden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Michelle Obama, Oprah and Taylor Swift

I LOL'ed when I read this last night. Taylor Swift! That's funny.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
Anyone notice this nestled in the article?

The nominee would ultimately be chosen by delegates using a ranked-choice voting system before the start of the Democratic National Convention in Chicago on August 19.
Ranked-choice? Cannot have the plebes make any big decisions like that can they?

Definitely, DNC bizarro world politics, which can not occur if Joe Biden doesn't want to step aside.

Right now he sounds defiant as hell, which means he has no intention of stepping down, or the Bidens are negotiating a leaving peacefully settlement package.

Then they have Kamala to deal with, which all depends on what she was promised privately, we know publically she ought to become President and be the odds-on favorite to win the nomination.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22
a reply to: DAVID64

Hold on, you're confusing me. The way I read it, Michelle, Oprah and Taylor, amongst others, would only be moderators in the weekly forums, not candidates for nomination.

The circus would simply be injected with some celebrity sparkle... make a show of it.

They tried polishing, now they want to roll it in glitter 😂

Will politics ever find it’s way into middle school?

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
Anyone notice this nestled in the article?

The nominee would ultimately be chosen by delegates using a ranked-choice voting system before the start of the Democratic National Convention in Chicago on August 19.
Ranked-choice? Cannot have the plebes make any big decisions like that can they?

Hell no! Have you seen how stupid D voters are? They’d end up with Hamburgler as prez and Mickey mouse as vp 🙄

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

These weak and fragile Liberals keep saying “It’s the end of democracy” if Trump wins.

So tired of these losers.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I got the " Perfect " Guy " to Reenergize the DNC , and he Might even Catch some of the Disenfranchised Redneck Southern Vote for the Dems...

edit on 8-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

These weak and fragile Liberals keep saying “It’s the end of democracy” if Trump wins.

As they try to do an end around on Democratic primary voters force out a voted for sitting President and step over his legal successor all the while pretending it's normal.

LOL at this moment Iran"s Presidential election has more democracy integrity and scruples than the DNC's Biden Harris campaign

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: RazorV66

As they try to do an end around on Democratic primary voters force out a voted for sitting President and step over his legal successor all the while pretending it's normal.

LOL at this moment Iran"s Presidential election has more democracy integrity and scruples than the DNC's Biden Harris campaign

I don’t care what they do, they are nothing but cheating con artists.

We are watching the Democratic Party implode in real time.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: Justoneman
There is absolutely none of them that could pull of any sweeping win. That is why they are scrambling like mad and having folks beg for the assassination of 45. They either have to kill him or pull of a bigger steal than they attempted in the last two elections to even come close to the votes against the D's offerings in this years election. They would see it not happen, and that is what I expect.

A 'positive only' campaign with the right candidate would win, hands down.

There are a few options for 'the right candidate', but as yet have remained behind the curtain.

The DNC has the money to bombard us with non-stop last minute media campaigns promising voters the moon, and they learned the hard not to give Trump free media coverage.

Big Mike isn't the only one that could pull off a sweeping win.

I'm pretty sure if they ran someone like me. obama or Oprah with a positive free-for all, I'll save you campaign they would win in a landslide, no cheating necessary.

Yes, people are that dumb or easily swayed by the 24/7 media brainwashing that goes on, and good luck trying to find any factual, positive information on conservatives.

We'll know soon enough what the plan is to 'save' us from Trump.

Not in the swing states. They look to be the battle ground that will hurt the D's this time.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   

There is absolutely none of them that could pull of any sweeping win. That is why they are scrambling like mad and having folks beg for the assassination of 45. They either have to kill him or pull of a bigger steal than they attempted in the last two elections to even come close to the votes against the D's offerings in this years election. They would see it not happen, and that is what I expect.

A 'positive only' campaign with the right candidate would win, hands down.

There are a few options for 'the right candidate', but as yet have remained behind the curtain.

The DNC has the money to bombard us with non-stop last minute media campaigns promising voters the moon, and they learned the hard not to give Trump free media coverage.

Big Mike isn't the only one that could pull off a sweeping win.

I'm pretty sure if they ran someone like me. obama or Oprah with a positive free-for all, I'll save you campaign they would win in a landslide, no cheating necessary.

Yes, people are that dumb or easily swayed by the 24/7 media brainwashing that goes on, and good luck trying to find any factual, positive information on conservatives.

We'll know soon enough what the plan is to 'save' us from Trump.

Not in the swing states. They look to be the battle ground that will hurt the D's this time.

I think if you give the swing states an attractive alternate with a more peaceful rhetoric they'll be swinging left.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

x.com...

Yep if you look at the down-ballot even in states where Democrats lead significantly in other racers Biden is floundering

FWIW In 2020 IN JULY Biden was up in the polls in every battleground IN 2024 not so much

www.realclearpolling.com...

Brandon Friedman
@BFriedmanDC
The reason House and Senate Dems are calling for Biden to step aside may not be clear to the average voter, but it's clear in polling. Biden is *severely* underperforming against down-ballot races in every swing state.

Let's take a look at his race compared to Senate races. 🧵
3:17 PM · Jul 8, 2024
·
Views

Brandon Friedman
@BFriedmanDC
·
9h
Let's start with the worst: Nevada. In Nevada, Democratic
@SenJackyRosen
is way up in her race and Biden is way down.

Nevada
Biden: -5.2
Rosen: +8.3

That's a difference of 13+ points, friends. I don't have to explain how shockingly bad this is.
Brandon Friedman
@BFriedmanDC
·
9h
In Pennsylvania, popular Democratic
@SenBobCasey
is well ahead in his race. Biden is not.

Pennsylvania
Biden: -3.5
Casey: +7.0

Biden, of course, is from Pennsylvania. And he's not only underwater there, but there's a 10.5% gap between him and his fellow Dem on the ticket.
Brandon Friedman
@BFriedmanDC
·
9h
Moving on to Arizona. Democrat
@RubenGallego
is in a tighter race, but he's up. Biden, on the other hand, is on his way to losing Arizona badly.

Arizona
Biden: -4.7
Gallego: +3.0

It's nearly an 8-point gap between them.
Brandon Friedman
@BFriedmanDC
·
9h
Over to Wisconsin. Again, more of the same. Democratic
@SenatorBaldwin
has a solid lead in her race, while Biden is losing his against Trump.

Wisconsin
Biden: -1.5
Baldwin: +4.3
Brandon Friedman
@BFriedmanDC
·
9h
Finally, Michigan. Different state, same story. Democrat
@ElissaSlotkin
has a decent lead, Biden is behind.

Michigan
Biden: -0.7
Slotkin: +3.3

Note: I did these in reverse order. Michigan, where Biden 4 points behind his fellow Dem, is the swing state where he's *closest.*
Brandon Friedman
@BFriedmanDC
·
9h
Guys, this is not good. These polls are not skewed against Democrats. Biden is just an absolute anchor. Elected Dems see this. If nothing changes, he has the potential to drag down the entire party in the most important election since 1864.
Brandon Friedman
@BFriedmanDC
·
9h
Voters are lining up to support Democrats. But they don't like Joe Biden. Period. I haven't explicitly said Biden should withdraw, but the fact that he simply can't keep pace with other Dems — and that he's acting as a drag chute on down-ballot races — is a compelling argument.

edit on p000000317am076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join