It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well-connected Democrats former Obama/Clinton advisor issue memo detailing plot to replace Biden

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Full Headline

Taylor Swift, Oprah and a 'blitz primary': Well-connected Democrats including a former Obama and Clinton advisor issue bombshell memo detailing wild plot to replace Biden

Even the Democrats are tired of a negative campaign...but this effort, historically there is no precedent, there are a lot of questions here. VP Harris seems quite reluctant to force the issue. Especially since she is being marginalized

www.dailymail.co.uk...

A pair of well-connected Democrats have issued a bombshell memo detailing their wild plan to replace President Joe Biden on their 2024 ticket.

It would require Biden to step down as the head of the ticket by mid-July to pave the way for other Democrats to throw their hats in the ring for a 'blitz primary' that would feature celebrities such as Taylor Swift and Oprah, according to Semafor.

The six candidates with the most votes from delegates would also have to vow to run a positive-only campaign.

The plan is the brainchild of Rosa Brooks, a Georgetown law professor who served in both the Obama and Clinton administrations and as a volunteer policy adviser to the 2020 Biden campaign, as well as Ted Dintersmith, a venture capitalist and education philanthropist who has donated to a number of Democratic campaigns.

They have already circulated the plan to Democrat donors, as well as officials within the Biden campaign and administration - and say they have widespread support.

Under the plan, Biden would have to step down as the Democratic nominee by mid-July and announce the new system to decide who would take his place, with the backing of Vice President Kamala Harris.

Any Democrats who wish to become the new nominee would then have just a few days to announce their candidacy, and the six who garner the most votes from delegates must pledge to run a positive-only campaign in the month leading up to the convention.

The so-called 'blitz primary' would then include weekly forums with each candidate moderated by cultural icons like Michelle Obama, Oprah and Taylor Swift.

The nominee would ultimately be chosen by delegates using a ranked-choice voting system before the start of the Democratic National Convention in Chicago on August 19.

Brooks and Dintersmith then suggest the nominee should be unveiled on stage with Biden, former President Barack Obama and former President Bill Clinton.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I had to look it up, but Swift is only 34. She'll be 35 in December so she doesn't qualify, but I'm sure the Democrats could find a way around that. Thing is, she'd probably win. People will say, "Well, she's not qualified to be President".

Yeah ? Look at what we got now.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   
These are the same people that tried to prop up Biden the first time and they knew then about his condition. The democrats have proven that they don't care about the well being of anyone. Why would anyone support them?

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

There is no good reason or justification for ANY one industry to have undue influence on our governmental procedures.

I feel the same way about big Pharma, big tech, the MIC etc

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   
So they plan on making it a reality show and ala The Voice, txt 123666 or 223666 or 333666 to decide the Weiner. Sounds about right.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Hold on, you're confusing me. The way I read it, Michelle, Oprah and Taylor, amongst others, would only be moderators in the weekly forums, not candidates for nomination.

The circus would simply be injected with some celebrity sparkle... make a show of it.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

Hold on, you're confusing me. The way I read it, Michelle, Oprah and Taylor, amongst others, would only be moderators in the weekly forums, not candidates for nomination.

The circus would simply be injected with some celebrity sparkle... make a show of it.

and that wouldn't fit into Trump's plans at all, what with him not being interested in media exposure or reality TV.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SomeStupidName
These are the same people that tried to prop up Biden the first time and they knew then about his condition. The democrats have proven that they don't care about the well being of anyone. Why would anyone support them?

They are not very smart or empathic.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   

They need to get people to watch the circus somehow. Getting some celebs would spark interest. The Dems lack someone that can fire the base to go out and vote. I give it to Trump that he knows what to say to get people to go crazy over him. If the Dems had someone that could be a cult of personality. They'd be unstoppable.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
A 'positive only' campaign with the right candidate would win, hands down.

There are a few options for 'the right candidate', but as yet have remained behind the curtain.

The DNC has the money to bombard us with non-stop last minute media campaigns promising voters the moon, and they learned the hard not to give Trump free media coverage.

Big Mike isn't the only one that could pull off a sweeping win.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SomeStupidName

The LBQTQ, all 1% of our population, will help them cheat by working key polling locations IMO. I would bet a lot on that if I was a betting man.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

There is no good reason or justification for ANY one industry to have undue influence on our governmental procedures.

I feel the same way about big Pharma, big tech, the MIC etc

So these are the people the Democrats think are the most qualified to recommend a new candidate for President?

OK, sounds like a liberal Democrat plan to me, one that a liberals would rally around as the most qualified people in the US to recommend the next President of the USA.

edit on 7/8/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: grammar

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   
There is absolutely none of them that could pull of any sweeping win. That is why they are scrambling like mad and having folks beg for the assassination of 45. They either have to kill him or pull of a bigger steal than they attempted in the last two elections to even come close to the votes against the D's offerings in this years election. They would see it not happen, and that is what I expect.

originally posted by: nugget1

There are a few options for 'the right candidate', but as yet have remained behind the curtain.

The DNC has the money to bombard us with non-stop last minute media campaigns promising voters the moon, and they learned the hard not to give Trump free media coverage.

edit on 8000000173120247America/Chicago07am7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   

they sure aren't interested in the everyday people picking the candidate are they. with the likes of the ones listed i can just imagine who the other three would be.

and when folks start fussing about it swift will break out with You Need To Calm Down .

oh and have you guys heard oprah's two rules for stress free living,

1. have a billion dollars handy
2. see rule one

edit on 8-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
There is absolutely none of them that could pull of any sweeping win. That is why they are scrambling like mad and having folks beg for the assassination of 45. They either have to kill him or pull of a bigger steal than they attempted in the last two elections to even come close to the votes against the D's offerings in this years election. They would see it not happen, and that is what I expect.

originally posted by: nugget1

I'm pretty sure if they ran someone like me. obama or Oprah with a positive free-for all, I'll save you campaign they would win in a landslide, no cheating necessary.

Yes, people are that dumb or easily swayed by the 24/7 media brainwashing that goes on, and good luck trying to find any factual, positive information on conservatives.

We'll know soon enough what the plan is to 'save' us from Trump.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
"Nobody phuck with a Biden!" -J.B. 2022

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

They need to get people to watch the circus somehow. Getting some celebs would spark interest. The Dems lack someone that can fire the base to go out and vote. I give it to Trump that he knows what to say to get people to go crazy over him. If the Dems had someone that could be a cult of personality. They'd be unstoppable.

Nope, you don't get it. They lie to our faces and if you don't follow them you are canceled. They already have the cult it's just the members are starting to wake up. Right now they are still trying to convince you Joe is okay, and he's not. Their elitists have openly claimed they don't care about his state because orange man bad and that Trumps a working nation. They would rather destroy this place before they let it people run it.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Most people with Dementia do not believe they have dementia. It is not going to be easy to replace Biden, he is not going to voluntarily go unless someone he trusts completely tells him he needs to quit. He is a career politician, he thinks everyone lies like he does. He believes his political life gives him special rights and anyone challenging him is wrong. He believes his own lies.

Typical politician.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Must be a joke.
No chance would Kamala Harris go for a 'convention' type thing.
She thinks she's entitled to slide into Bidens slot.
And technically ... she's right.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Anyone notice this nestled in the article?

The nominee would ultimately be chosen by delegates using a ranked-choice voting system before the start of the Democratic National Convention in Chicago on August 19.
Ranked-choice? Cannot have the plebes make any big decisions like that can they?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join