It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Morning From the Midwest__Lurker Turned Member and Really Excited to be Here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hello all,

I''ve been on this site off and on for over 10 years now, and I finally decided to join last April. The variety of different forum topics interest me a great deal on ATS. I am here for a myriad of reasons.

I really need help shaping an aptitude for understanding geopolitical affairs. These are tumultuous times in the world, and I want to become more knowledgeable about current political events. I'll speak more to that in future posts.

I've recently quit drinking. I also have a mental health disability. So many of the various support sites out there are dying, and here on ATS, there are health and wellness sub-forums as well as relationship and off-topic forums that I would like to investigate and contribute to.

I have had several spiritual experiences in my life that lead me to believe there are malevolent and benevolent forces at work in our lives. Forces that modern science refuses to investigate or fails to explain. Clearly, members here are interested in matters pertaining to spirituality and the metaphysical.

Interacting with and getting to know a variety of members here excites me, and hopefully I'll become a contributing member with ability to add value to several discussions taking place here.

_LevityUnknownLegend

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: LevityUnknownLegend

" I really need help shaping an aptitude for understanding geopolitical affairs "

Welcome to .....

Ah , that would take a Lifetime to Comprehend , and even then We wouldn't Even Scratch the Surface of that Mystery ...

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LevityUnknownLegend

Good job on quitting drinking! I have tried and failed so I guess I'm just meant to be a drunk. At least im a nice drunk hehehehehe.

I know nothing about geopolitics but I do think whoever they are need to be much younger. Like 30 or 40 years younger than what is going on now in the world.

new topics

join