It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems launder Billion$ by flooding Americas poorest neighborhoods w/ illegals, is it for votes?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:40 AM
link   
To have such an immigration policy does make one wonder what is going on here?

I do support do support some immigration, people are made to move around and that is what they do. In Australia intake has gone from around 100K/year to about 400K/year. Has put a lot of stress on the housing market with homelessness on the rise.

As for the current open and unrestricted policy in the USA is bring a lot of problems. With the fallout of covid and rise in excess mortality going on, the large land holders want to see their return on investment going up. With no one really knowing just exactly how many people are in America, it helps blur some of the missing. For those involved in the darker side of human trafficking, it makes their job easier. War zones and natural disasters are common sources, anywhere there is a lot of chaos which now includes the boarder.

Been some investment with the southern path in, well organized. Backed by the globalist faction of the government. It does make sure the new immigrants do pass a physical test. Getting easier as more follow.

This immigration policy combined with defund the police and breakdown in law and order, like with no police response to shoplifting under $900 does look like a controlled demolition of America. It is not all going to crash overnight, but bits and pieces here and there to slowly take down the middle class. California is on its way to a Mad Max world:

70 Criminals Loot and Ransack Gas Station In Oakland

This kind of immigration policy is not unprecedented for America. That was at a time when it was still a young and growing nation with plenty of room and resources to expand. To bypass the usual checks and balances is how Biden and crew work, they would not have the top job without it.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocometus
a reply to: Kaiju666

It’s D) all of the above. Just as they’ve kept the black vote for how long, they’re seeing a shift. They need to replace them. Votes, money laundering schemes etc.

I'm going to say D plus replacement theory. And replacement theory
can't be argued because progressives have openly bragged about it.
Only to turn around and call anyone who calls them out on it. You guessed
it, a conspiracy nut job. These people are ruining our country for our
children and grand children and beyond. With illegals comes illegal
dumping hit and run higher volume traffic. But they're worried about
global warming? Get the hell off me.

You guys over there in the USA must have started getting along to well for their liking 🤣 hard to have a grey area to play in if everyone is reading off the same page 👍

Bring in some people (some lol I use the term loosely) illegally and spread them around to be nefarious voters and stir up some trouble.

Nancy was right and the political class needs purging.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
If Trump wins?

Isn't there a greater force than Trump who can change things in this world?

Back the little red wagon up a bit. Don’t bring the rest of us into your little back and forth, the thread is about America. Consequently the answer is no, there is nobody who appears to be able to change things in your half of the COTUS.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
I'll likely have more but generally because even though non-citizens can not vote in federal elections, state and local elections aren't as challenging.

You just kinda repeated what I said.

Besides, nothing you said indicates money laundering or kick backs.

Where did I say, infer or suggest it would?

I am just adding my thoughts on the topic, Im not attacking anybody, but I do believe the influx of immigrants Illegal or not changes the voter makeup in the districts they eventually settle in, which daskakik is a direct answer to your quote that motivated me to add my particular points of reference to the discussion.

...but that means the whole invasion thing, many are worried about, isn't really happening.

It is happening but it has been happening for a much longer time than people want to admit, especially in certain districts where it has been occurring for decades.

My thoughts are backed with researchable data and links, so there is not only a correlation but causation that happens over and over in my home state. If it happens in one state it can happen in others. Simply, if your thoughts aren't aligned with the bullet points below you are low balling the impact on districts, counties and in some cases ultimately states.

here's Claude AI's thoughts ****for discussion purpose only*****

My inquiry to Claude AI

I'm suggesting there is demonstrative evidence that immigration can change voting patterns, especially if it goes above a certain percentage of the district's total population.

Tipping point effect: Research suggests that when immigrant populations reach a certain percentage of a district's total population (often cited as around 20-30%), more noticeable shifts in voting patterns can occur.

Demographic transformation: Large-scale immigration can fundamentally alter the demographic composition of a district, leading to changes in the electorate's overall political preferences.

Bloc voting tendencies: Some immigrant communities, particularly when they form a substantial portion of the population, may tend to vote as a bloc, amplifying their impact on local elections.

Party realignment: In areas with high immigrant populations, political parties may adjust their platforms and outreach strategies to appeal to these new voters, potentially shifting the overall political landscape.

Local policy focus: As immigrant populations grow, local political discourse may increasingly focus on issues that particularly affect these communities, influencing voting behavior across the district.

Long-term trends: Studies have shown that areas with sustained high levels of immigration often experience more pronounced and lasting changes in voting patterns over time.

Generational effects: As children of immigrants (second generation) become eligible to vote, they often have different voting patterns than their parents, further influencing the district's political landscape.

It's important to note that while these trends are observed in many cases, the specific impact can vary based on factors such as the origin of the immigrant populations, local economic conditions, and existing political structures. Additionally, the relationship between immigration and voting patterns is complex and can be influenced by many other factors beyond just population percentages.

www.270towin.com...

edit on p000000317am076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 06:13 AM
link   

If Trump wins?

Isn't there a greater force than Trump who can change things in this world?

Sure. a bunch of God loving soldiers who take out these sick perverts trying to run Earth. That would be better.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax
If by COTUS you mean citizens of the US, I'm not a part of that.

Besides the reply was to justoneman who seems to bring up their god, every now and again, as some force that can act although it seems they don't care.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Where did I say, infer or suggest it would?

That was what xuenchen and I were going back and forth about before you decided to join the conversation.

I am just adding my thoughts on the topic, Im not attacking anybody, but I do believe the influx of immigrants Illegal or not changes the voter makeup in the districts they eventually settle in, which daskakik is a direct answer to your quote that motivated me to add my particular points of reference to the discussion.

That is in the long run. The topic of the thread is immigrants arriving recently. Apples and oranges.

It is happening but it has been happening for a much longer time than people want to admit, especially in certain districts where it has been occurring for decades...

That was my point, it isn't an "invasion" if it has been happening for decades.

Some person who left their country to labor in the US 40 years ago, and has been doing so for all that time, isn't part of some foreign military coup, like some have described it.

edit on 8-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It is when the Cartels are doing it and the Chinese men are showing up in droves without families. That may be innocent but since our traitors are working with the Chinese already, it is Occam's Razor scenario where the simplest explanation matches the facts we see. 1+1 = 2 is misinformation for those people pushing the invasion.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   
But it isn't so that Biden can get votes in november.

That is the topic of the thread.

Besides, waves of chinese immigrants to the US have happened before and it wasn't to bring down the gov.

edit on 8-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   

But it isn't so that Biden can get votes in november.

That is the topic of the thread.

Besides, waves of chinese immigrants to the US have happened before and it wasn't to bring down the gov.

Sure it is and the rest of the Ds too. Someone has handed out flyers to those at the border showing how to get used social security #s of some still living US Citizens and explaining what to do, and to vote Biden,.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The point is you don't need illegals to do that.

10M dems willing to fill out 10 ballots in that same way would work the same.

Now, if you want to argue along the lines of what putnam6 posted above, about immigrants changing things long term, then that is a different thing.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Illegals are being added to census rolls.
It does add up when they created the loop hole laws...

Normally ILLEGAL Aliens none citizens can't vote in federal elections.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Sure. a bunch of God loving soldiers who take out these sick perverts trying to run Earth. That would be better.

You just described Armageddon. Which is preferable if they aren't or can't be voted out.
edit on 8-7-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus
well the good Christians are martyrs for that event, but fear not. God DOES win in the end. The story has been written and the good will rise in Christs name who took him as their personal Saviour. There is nothing to fear but fear itself for those who know. There is nothing but fear for those who don't.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: Astrocometus
well the good Christians are martyrs for that event, but fear not. God DOES win in the end. The story has been written and the good will rise in Christs name who took him as their personal Saviour. There is nothing to fear but fear itself for those who know. There is nothing but fear for those who don't.

Absolutely, I was saying that exactly but trimmed down to the bone.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 01:19 AM
link   

...but fear not.

So why fear illegals?

Illegals landed at plymouth rock. It isn't like they had visas.

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Yes.

Yes it was, for votes.

Every one who is willing to admit it, can see that today.

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
Illegals are being added to census rolls.
It does add up when they created the loop hole laws...

Normally ILLEGAL Aliens none citizens can't vote in federal elections.

They might count for population and force Congressional redistricting !! 😃

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   

...but fear not.

So why fear illegals?

Illegals landed at plymouth rock. It isn't like they had visas.

I suppose this is something you would have to live here to grasp. Long ago, we formed the USA. When we did, we enacted some laws. A few of those had to do with immigration. We knew, as any nation does, that you have to limit the number and quality of those who wish to come in. Ellis Island was the entrance point for those coming from across the pond. There is a legal system to enter the USA. Sh!thole countries may not have such a system.

Can you name 1 nation that allows total access to the interior of that nation full stop?

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

I actually like this idea.

At this point, deporting all the illegal aliens is a monumental challenge, if it's even possible at all. This approach discourages democrat sponsored corruption while at the same time lighting a path to legal immigration. It also gives a sort of pause to other, perhaps family members, from taking the illegal path. I like it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join