It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reality of the situation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Dr Macmillan does a summary of why Gert is bowing out,as it appears what he predicted is that mass vaccinations has fuelled the variants to the point where one so powerfull and transmissive even hits the animal population and spreads like a wildfire.It appears the presentaion of the disease is from a variety of auto immune responses. You might not realise that the varients are changing . At some stage in the near future it is highly likely that new lockdowns will have to be introduced or it will just have to be handled as nature always handles these things in the survival of the fittest.It appears that someone or some entity has messed with nature and we are now reaping the consequences. I truly hope that someone as prestigious as Gert is wrong but the probability is that he is on the ball.

This guy is following the action and it seems Spain is taking a hammering as the new wave comes in. www.youtube.com...
edit on pm720247America/Chicago731053124 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

I am hearing about this new strain of covid from a nurse I meet while walking the dog , She had it and looks like crap and said it knocked her for 6 this time ,which is her 4th time with covid , Just like a family member who always seems to be ill these days .

Maybe they should have held of with the MRNA inspired flu shots they were pushing so much and the new boosters for covid

The countries that got the new strains of flu shots in 2019 were the ones to come down with covid first , I seem to remember in Spain that the staff fled from a nursing home and left all the residents to die and the vapes in America being blamed for a lot of deaths .

Here we go again

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: annonentity

I am hearing about this new strain of covid from a nurse I meet while walking the dog , She had it and looks like crap and said it knocked her for 6 this time ,which is her 4th time with covid , Just like a family member who always seems to be ill these days .

Maybe they should have held of with the MRNA inspired flu shots they were pushing so much and the new boosters for covid

The countries that got the new strains of flu shots in 2019 were the ones to come down with covid first , I seem to remember in Spain that the staff fled from a nursing home and left all the residents to die and the vapes in America being blamed for a lot of deaths .

Here we go again

I just popped positive for the VID today. Was down and out by about 6pm local on the Fourth. Spent yesterday in bed. Much improved today, but what the heck, I tested. Suspect will be close to 100% by tomorrow.

Pretty much same as when I first "officially" got the bug in Dec 2022. Tired as heck. Achy. Chills. Sweats. No sore throat. No congestion. Very weak headache. Light cough now and again. Just big time malaise.

Seems people I know that have been "vaxxed" have had tougher goes of it when they got the bug than people who I know who haven't. Small n for sample size. Definitely no statistical power. Just one person's uneducated observation.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: davegazi2point1

I am struggling to remember when I last had a cold or flu last , during covid I sneezed for a few hours one night and that was it and i never wore a mask or anything else and refused to stick anything up my nose or in my arm .

But I am lucky as my body always got rid of the flu when I caught it within 24 hours with mad sweating, But I did notice when friends got the flu vaccine them and me were ill shortly afterwards !! .

new topics

join