It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone listen to Cryptozoology or paranormal podcasts?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Does anyone listen to Cryptozoology or paranormal or UFO podcasts at all? Do you got any favorite podcasts that you recommend? What about specific podcast episodes that you found extra scary or tense or very interesting?

I listen to these types of podcasts quite often especially when I'm trying to wind down and go to sleep or sometimes in the afternoon just to relax and give my eyes a break from the screens and maybe take a nap. I dont know why but these podcasts seem to really relax me and put me to sleep even more better then a sleeping pill.

Sasquatch Chronicles & Bigfoot and Beyond are two of my more favorite ones but I also listen to Dogman encounters with Vic Cundiff, the Confessionals, Paranormal Portal, Monsters among us and Sasquatch tracks.

I thought I'd also make this thread so that if anyone ever listens to a paranormal or Crypto podcast and find the particular episode they just listened to worth "passing on", we can just post a link to any good episodes in here.

I'll post some more episode links that I thought were pretty good as I find them and listen to them but this one was a fairly decent Bigfoot encounter this lady had in the Marble mountains of California while she was on a 40 mile solo hike...

podcasts.apple.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Not a podcast nor are videos uploaded as often anymore, but...

I will always suggest Bob Gymlan's YouTube channel.

www.youtube.com...@BobGymlan

Mostly bigfoot related material. I find it one of the best and most rational approach to looking at the subject. IMO.

Not cryptid or paranormal but one of the most interesting stories I've ever heard: Story of the Man-Eating Lions of Tsavo.

www.youtube.com...

But def check out his channel if interested.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

Love Sasquatch Chronicles, How to Hunt with Steve Isdhal but Blurry Creatures is simply WOW! let me know what you think if you listen to some of their podcasts. I like to listen to them on YouTube. It has explained a ton of what has been going on since the beginning of time and what cryptids are. ie: created by mixing DNA by the fallen angels.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

This is a crazy scary story about the Palmyra Wolfes. It’s a very popular story that’s been covered by many, TV included.

Check out his channel he has a lot of great stories and is a great storyteller.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Mr. Ballen is great! I agree 100%.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   
None that are specifically about crypto/paranormal but Last Podcast on the Left and Chris Jerichos both sometimes have paranormal/conspiracy/crypto guests and topics

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I listen to dead rabbit radio on YouTube sometimes. The host has a tendency to sort of go off track a bit, and the episodes can get a bit long, but the topics are interesting and often on the more obscure side

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I’ve been listening to Dogman encounters on YouTube for a couple of years and some of the experiences by callers are really believable.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I don't Listen to the Podcasts but I do Follow and Watch this YouTube Channel .......

www.youtube.com...@MaximumFear

------

edit on 6-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Search for UK Podcasts & interviews.
Google YT intrviews with Diana Walsh Pasulka, Steve Mera, Paul Sinclair's "Truth Proof" & his documentary Wolflands, Barry Fitzgerald, Thru a Glass Darkly, Robert Kryder's K/X Kryder Explorations, Subarctic Alaskan Sasquatch, Grant Cameron Whitehouse UFO, Andy Codes (he's got a couple of channels),Paul Stonehill. Richard Dolan also has a channel.

The US market for what's acceptable is vastly different than the rest of the world.
Jerry Marzinski's done some excellent work, as have Darrel Simm's. (spoiler Simm's is a blowhard but his work stands) Both from the US.

Finding good valid info is still a train wreck.
Joe McMoneagle of RV legend did a 2+hr interview on the Shawn Ryan Show of all things! Currently paranormal stuff is scattered all over the place. Theories of Everything with Curt Jaimungal is fantastic for popping up with great stuff.
His interview with Michael Levin almost killed me, but plugged thru. It was also my second round with Levin's material had caught a interview of his on another channel.

Why would a video about cell's intelligence be connected to the paranormal?
Because cells are matter, electricity holds matter together it's WAY more complicated an there is actual science behind Levin's experiments & conclusions. Just depends if you're listening to Crypto & Paranormal podcasts for fun or information.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Thanks for all the suggestions a lot of stuff to check out, keep them coming if you ever come across a good or scary episode!!

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Like other people here I enjoy Bob Gymlan's presentations, I used to listen to Sasquatch Chronicles all the time but they seem to get repetitive. How to Hunt is excellent I enjoy Into the Fray too

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Ever See a Baby Bigfoot Close Up ? Well , here you go .............*)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

www.youtube.com...

Whoa, thats pretty cool he looks real

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

This is a crazy scary story about the Palmyra Wolfes. It’s a very popular story that’s been covered by many, TV included.

Check out his channel he has a lot of great stories and is a great storyteller.

That was a good one I just listened/watched, Mr Ballen is good

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

www.youtube.com...

Who said you could post pics of DBCowboy when he was a child.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Like most posters, i like to watch Bob Gymlan. If you want something a bit longer with different cryptos, then try www.youtube.com...@SmallTownMonsters

I hope you enjoy!!
edit on 7-7-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Looks a little like Chaka , eh ? Hmm....

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Went through a phase of listening to The Facts By Howtohunt. Best to skip forward till he's reading from his phone, then he's telling some random person's story. We had a member on here recently talking about experiencing the 'runaway bulldozer' noise. Apparently a sasquatch running downhill towards you snapping of trees as it runs. From Steve I learnt that anytime someone has plucked up the courage to investigate this particular phenomena no sign of broken trees can be found. They somehow generate that noise.

Many stories come from people who have kept quiet for decades but now feel enabled to tell their story to the growing number of people who will listen without throwing out some immediate insult.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TimBurr

Isn't that bizarre - so many are sharing personal encounters with that noise. Or the creaking metallic sound, slamming metallic sound. Some think bigfoot is able to mimic such sounds but what would the purpose be, especially in different locations. Makes no sense to me.

I like Steve, How to Hunt, and like how he's about thinking for yourself and showing how the powers that be are taking away our rights, corralling us, etc.

Love Wes on Sasquatch Chronicles but sometimes they are quite dry (lately) and it only gets interesting when he starts sharing his own personal encounters or elaborating, otherwise it's like he's following a formula and you could use his comments in any of the interviews he does and just insert anyone's stories. It sounds so repetitive. Feel bad for saying that.

I used to love Brenton Sawin of Mysteries to Search, but he passed away. He had some incredible insights that made one think. www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-7-2024 by BukkaWukka because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join