It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theorist and Former Vatican Ambassador to the US Excommunicated

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano who went into hiding in 2018 branded the Pope a "false prophet" and a "servant of Satan" who he claimed had knowledge of US cardinal Theodore McCarrick's sexual misconduct against children but failed to act on that knowledge , McCarrick was subsequently defrocked in 2019.

Archbishop Vigano also spoke out about the pandemic branding it the "Great Reset" and also spoke out against mass migration to Europe.

The invasion of illegal immigrants is desired by the globalist elite with two purposes: the first is ethnic replacement in nations in order to erase their identity, traditions and faith. The second is to feed the raket of slave traders and pseudo-welfare organizations that profit from the migratory phenomenon (both secular and ecclesiastical).

The proof of the instrumentality of this invasion lies in the fact that the majority of illegal immigrants are Islamic or Hindu, and that they come from regions where there are no conflicts.

Conversely, there is practically no humanitarian corridor to welcome refugees from states where there is civil war and where Christians are persecuted. In fact, if Europe welcomed Christian refugees, it would strengthen their presence and would not create any social conflict, while it wants to achieve the diametrically opposite aim.

Let us not be surprised therefore that Bergoglio lends himself to the social engineering operations of globalism in matters of immigration, after having acted as testimonial for the experimental gene sera obtained with abortive fetuses.
x.com...

And on the The masters and servants of the globalists who gather in Davos he said ....

The masters and servants of the globalist dome gather in Davos: characters who openly declare that they want to reduce the world population through organized wars, famines and plagues; characters who make use of the complicity of our governments, international institutions and above all high finance and information, totally in their hands.

How would Our Lord have spoken to the Sanhedrin of criminal subversives of the World Economic Forum? What would all the Popes from St. Peter to Pius XII have said to the participants of the Davos Forum? Not what Bergoglio said, certainly. And this proves once again that the Argentine Jesuit is a servant of the globalist elite: whether he does it out of interest or blackmail matters little.

Bergoglio explicitly supports the global coup and actively cooperates in the establishment of the New World Order. What else is needed to understand that Leo XIII's words have come true? that the prophecy of Our Lady at La Salette is being fulfilled before our eyes?

“Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the Antichrist”.
x.com...

Responding on X, where he has frequently posted while in hiding, Vigano remained unrepentant and urged Catholics to support him with a quote from Jesus in the New Testament: "If they keep quiet, the stones themselves will start shouting."

Vigano has cultivated a following of like-minded ultra-conservatives over the years, delving into conspiracy theories and labelling the coronavirus pandemic the "Great Reset".

In a post on X last month, he criticised the Vatican's proceedings against him and accused Pope Francis of representing an "inclusive, immigrationist, eco-sustainable, and gay-friendly" church.
news.sky.com...

Seems Free Thinkers are dangerous in the Catholic Church.

A future AMA with Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano ? ...anyone ?

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Well it would not be the first time they have been known to persecute people who dont share their views and/or go against their grain.

And as history clearly illustrates.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It loses credibility right here.

"What would all the Popes from St. Peter to Pius XII have said to the participants of the Davos Forum?"

Implying the likes of Popes John XII, Boniface VIII, Benedict IX, Alexander VI, Sergius III, Leo X, Stephen VI, Sixtus IV, Innocent VIII, Julius II and Paul IV all would've denounced NWO shenanigans is hilarious.

Popes are basically kings.
And absolute power corrupts absolutely.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Definitely an artificial facade (not to be confused with Christianity)
is where "The synogoge of satan" hides these days. But they must always hide
like vampires from the light.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Vigano is a hero of the Roman Catholic Church.
Bergoglio is the heretic.

If only we could have new members again, I would love to see the Archbishop do a thread.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Each time I read the subject line of the OP I keep getting stuck at the words...'Vatican Ambassador to the US Excommunicated'

Those words are like the ultimate non-sequitur.

Vatican Ambassador - Huh? The Vatican has Ambassadors?

to the US - The Vatican has an Ambassador to the US??? Do they have an Ambassador to Iran too? How about Hell?

Excommunicated - What the...??

Don't get me wrong here, I have no problem with the Vatican, Ambassadors, or Excommunication (done for the right reasons), but those words, in that order, just seem...very...unsettling.

edit - It stopped me in my tracks. I actually had to go look this up this morning when I first read it. I wound up going down a rabbit hole on Vatican City and the Lateran Treaties.
edit on 7/6/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano who went into hiding in 2018 branded the Pope a "false prophet" and a "servant of Satan" who he claimed had knowledge of US cardinal Theodore McCarrick's sexual misconduct against children but failed to act on that knowledge , McCarrick was subsequently defrocked in 2019.

Archbishop Vigano also spoke out about the pandemic branding it the "Great Reset" and also spoke out against mass migration to Europe.

The invasion of illegal immigrants is desired by the globalist elite with two purposes: the first is ethnic replacement in nations in order to erase their identity, traditions and faith. The second is to feed the raket of slave traders and pseudo-welfare organizations that profit from the migratory phenomenon (both secular and ecclesiastical).

The proof of the instrumentality of this invasion lies in the fact that the majority of illegal immigrants are Islamic or Hindu, and that they come from regions where there are no conflicts.

Conversely, there is practically no humanitarian corridor to welcome refugees from states where there is civil war and where Christians are persecuted. In fact, if Europe welcomed Christian refugees, it would strengthen their presence and would not create any social conflict, while it wants to achieve the diametrically opposite aim.

Let us not be surprised therefore that Bergoglio lends himself to the social engineering operations of globalism in matters of immigration, after having acted as testimonial for the experimental gene sera obtained with abortive fetuses.
x.com...

And on the The masters and servants of the globalists who gather in Davos he said ....

The masters and servants of the globalist dome gather in Davos: characters who openly declare that they want to reduce the world population through organized wars, famines and plagues; characters who make use of the complicity of our governments, international institutions and above all high finance and information, totally in their hands.

How would Our Lord have spoken to the Sanhedrin of criminal subversives of the World Economic Forum? What would all the Popes from St. Peter to Pius XII have said to the participants of the Davos Forum? Not what Bergoglio said, certainly. And this proves once again that the Argentine Jesuit is a servant of the globalist elite: whether he does it out of interest or blackmail matters little.

Bergoglio explicitly supports the global coup and actively cooperates in the establishment of the New World Order. What else is needed to understand that Leo XIII's words have come true? that the prophecy of Our Lady at La Salette is being fulfilled before our eyes?

“Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the Antichrist”.
x.com...

Responding on X, where he has frequently posted while in hiding, Vigano remained unrepentant and urged Catholics to support him with a quote from Jesus in the New Testament: "If they keep quiet, the stones themselves will start shouting."

Vigano has cultivated a following of like-minded ultra-conservatives over the years, delving into conspiracy theories and labelling the coronavirus pandemic the "Great Reset".

In a post on X last month, he criticised the Vatican's proceedings against him and accused Pope Francis of representing an "inclusive, immigrationist, eco-sustainable, and gay-friendly" church.
news.sky.com...

A future AMA with Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano ? ...anyone ?

The Hell You Say ?

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Vigano is a hero of the Roman Catholic Church.
Bergoglio is the heretic.

^^ THAT.

A THOUSAND TIMES THAT!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Vatican Ambassador - Huh? The Vatican has Ambassadors?

It's a sovereign country.
Countries have ambassadors.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm Catholic and haven't attended Mass for several decades due to personal sensitivities. There's something very dark going on within the Church right now, and I can't allow myself to be around it. Last time I attended service I had to walk out because there was stuff going on within our local parish that was causing an upwelling of rage that was preventing me from focusing on the Christ's message of love and peace, and I had to leave before I lost my patience with them. It's DARK and very counter intuitive to everything Jesus spoke about.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

And I am willing to bet that if you are old enough to have attended pre-Vatican II Mass, you would have felt differently.

I am old enough to remember.
Something changed drastically in the early 1960s in the Catholic Church. And NOT for the better.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I posted this elsewhere, but it is even more relevant here. Both articles are from Lifesite.
Vatican says Archbishop Viganò ‘guilty’ of schism and excommunicated

Rebuffing the accusation, Viganò stated at the time that “I claim, as Successor of the Apostles, to be in full communion with the Roman Catholic Apostolic Church, with the Magisterium of the Roman Pontiffs, and with the uninterrupted doctrinal, moral, and liturgical Tradition which they have faithfully preserved.”

He further added that “I repudiate, reject, and condemn the scandals, errors, and heresies of Jorge Mario Bergoglio, who manifests an absolutely tyrannical management of power, exercised against the purpose that legitimizes authority in the Church: an authority that is vicarious of that of Christ, and as such must obey Him alone.”

Viganò tells bishops following his excommunication: ‘If you are silent, the stones will cry out’

Archbishop Viganò has responded to the Vatican’s declaration of schism and latae sententiae excommunication, saying that the “guilt” he is accused of confirms “the Catholic Faith I integrally profess” while urging his brother bishops to speak out.

In a social media statement on July 5, the former U.S. Nuncio Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò gave a brief comment regarding the declaration of his latae sentenciae excommunication made by the Vatican earlier in the day.

“What is imputed to me as guilt for my conviction is now on record, confirming the Catholic Faith I integrally profess,” wrote Viganò.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I converted in my teens when my Mom married my Stepdad, a cradle Catholic. He's more of an authority on the ins and outs of matters such as these, I'm still learning and kinda stupid when it comes to the depths of the Cathloic Histories.

All I know is it's not the same place I used to find comfort, strength and renewed sense of purpsose as a young girl.

Last Mass was more like an Occultic Invocation and Call to Arms than it was about focusing on Jesus's teachings, and it scared me. The whole of the Bible is a very complex and convoluted thing, even after they went to such lengths to prune it to their purpsoes back in the day, and I'm throughly convinced it's being weaponized by Dark Forces masquarading under the guise of Light.

Scary times.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Like just about any business; you crap on the boss, and you are done.
And, if you do not like your job environment, then you certainly have the right to quit.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   

From your OP: ""Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano who went into hiding in 2018 branded the Pope a "false prophet" and a "servant of Satan" who he claimed had knowledge of US cardinal Theodore McCarrick's sexual misconduct against children but failed to act on that knowledge , McCarrick was subsequently defrocked in 2019.""

It's too bad there is no independent Overseer of the Vatican. Mr. Vigano could probably reveal a lot of "sins" committed by top people in the Catholic church.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Last Mass was more like an Occultic Invocation and Call to Arms than it was about focusing on Jesus's teachings, and it scared me. The whole of the Bible is a very complex and convoluted thing, even after they went to such lengths to prune it to their purpsoes back in the day, and I'm throughly convinced it's being weaponized by Dark Forces masquarading under the guise of Light.

Scary times.

That does sound scary.
Evil scary.
Sounds like you are smart to avoid.
edit on Sat Jul 6 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: clarity

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I'm overwhelmingly greatful I was created with an internal warning system and the ability to recognise when certain things "aren't right". Outside of the wisdom of scripture and morally sound spiritual doctrine, God has never spoken to me with Human Language aside from various messengers. We were all blessed with instinct, and when we feel something is amiss and wrong, we would do well to acknowledge them and listen to those signs of self preservation and survival.

Whatever was happening at that service that day was defnitely setting off massive alarm bells for me, and I deal with enough spiritual and paranormal phenomenon because of my condition that I know if I can walk away from it, I should definitely hightail it out of there as peacefully as possible and as soon as possible.

I definitely know my limits, and whatever was happening there was WAY too powerful for a little kid like me to fight as a mere mortal, and everything I was ever taught about demonic and unholy things was goign off wildly, and I wanted absolutely NO PART OF IT.

There's being a Spirtual Warrior, and then there's the very real reality of the Powers of the WIcked and Deciteful using our human weaknesses against us for it's own self interet and to our own detriment, and what greater prize for these dark powers than by laying claim to persons of Faith and using the Church and Scriptures decitfully to bring about our own chaos and ruin by inflaming the passions and redirecting our focus from Peace, Charity, Goodwill and Loving Our Neighbors?

"He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword" and so forth.

I still commune with others of the Faith online in a private forum where we discuss and analyze Modern Issues and Doctrine as a Community, and it's much easier to handle online discussion away from the energies of others and influence of less than noble persons who are agenda driven beyond the tenets of the original plan and mission of Christs Ministries.

It's been a very complicated Journey, and I will refrain from getting too specific, but things have been very chaotic lately and I'm having a good day so I apologise for being verbose in my Witnessing in regards to these matters.

edit on 7/6/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano - IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO THE WORLD - Against New World Order

Just came across this 12 min message from the Archbishop about the state of the world and a call for unity against the criminal forces trying to capture the world. The cancel culture though it could silence people like Tucker Carlson, all it done was break the chains holding him down. With whatever Carlo does next, I see this excommunication as a badge of honor.

With the Church already struggling with a lot of image problems, getting rid of good people like Carlo Maria Vigano is just throwing more mud on the institution.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 06:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

<<   2 >>

join