It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why not PS6

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Look carefullly the evolution of playstation and think
The Playstation is stopped to 5
why?
Engineers are died of covid and the rights are dead with them
We reached the limit with this gen and no news of next GPU
I foresee that the future is the streaming play just like the playstation portal
Do you want to be mad?
Listen this: PS6 is called in another name mybe with letters
Where?
In others realities.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: joy36k

Ummm...can you say...Metaverse...?

Do I get a cookie...?

Or a level up...?

YouSir

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Take a gold star out of petty cash

a reply to: YouSir

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I'm looking carefully......

How much can a human eye see .......

Comp arison of human eye v AI

But our eyes can only perceive the visual clues in the environment around us at a certain rate due to how quickly they move. Although experts find it difficult to agree on a precise number, the general consensus is that the human eye FPS for most individuals is between 30 and 60 frames per second.

Many people use playstations on HD TVs, 1080p. Bear in mind that most movies and TV run at 24 (frames per second) or 30fps.

Playstation 1 released 1994, 6 years later
Playstation 2 released 2000, 6 years later
Playstation 3 released 2006, 7 years later
Playstation 4 released 2013, 7 years later
Playstation 5 released 2020........

Playstation 6 maybe 2027ish???

A Nividia GTX 4090, came out 2022. (top of the range for PC gaming) at 1080p can do 200+ FPS, wind this next video to 14:45

To get the most out of a 4090, you're going to need a bigger TV/monitor than HD to make it sweat.

With all of this information available, i'd say

1. There is still time yet, maybe another 3 years before the playstation catches up with what's available for PC today
2. Sony are waiting for more households to have bigger TV's in their front rooms/bedrooms.
3. If you're seriously itching for the playstation 6, go get a PC or bide your time

I have a GTX3090ti, which i can only make it work when playing DCS in VR.

edit on 6-7-2024 by McUrnsalso because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   
It's already in development. There is no release date, but it's expected 2027-2028. I have my fingers crossed for a Bloodborne remake as a launch title.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Why even consider ps6 when there still isn’t any real logical reason to have a ps5?

All the good games are still compatible with ps4. rdo is the main game I play has no ps5 version, even though everyone’s abandoning it like rats from sinking ship!!!

I guess ac shadows is coming out in November, so I’m probably not even going to bother buying a ps5 til then.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

A remake would be nice; 60 fps on that would be amazing. Favorite Fromsoft title so far, and I've played them all. For those wanting it ported to the PC, I think they're waiting for a remake/remaster. As long as it's not done by BluePoint, I'll be pretty happy; they jacked Demons Souls up pretty good with that remake.

a reply to: JadedGhost
I own two as my wife and I are both gamers. At one point, we had one downstairs and a PS4 pro upstairs, it was downright painful to get on the PS4 as the loading times and UI were so sluggish. The massive gains in performance are what make it worth it. Will a PS4 still work today? Sure, if you want something that will knock your socks off (the controller is a piece of technological art), then you go with the PS5.
edit on 7/6/2024 by Hypntick because: Additional Reply

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Take a gold star out of petty cash

a reply to: YouSir

Ummm...well...that's just...petty...

You'd think I'd at least get a re-spawn...

(dejectedly shuffles away...muttering to self)

YouSir
edit on 6-7-2024 by YouSir because: YouSir me very own screenname...mesah know...mesah remember...

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
It's already in development. There is no release date, but it's expected 2027-2028. I have my fingers crossed for a Bloodborne remake as a launch title.

there is a little problem...around that day will be 2012 TIME lot of person and countries will be in another far far age...
so everyone who planned to do this if has a T8 connection could find the real sony market with playstation 6 that is incoming for me but is called O. (No problem when it will be here proofs)

join