It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway UFO accelerates from full stop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   
x.com... x.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">x.com... Interesting video. It may be another drone and it may be something else. Norway is a UFO hotspot so its hard to tell. What do you think ? Sorry for the short post but I can not seem to find out much about this video.

edit on 4-7-2024 by bluemooone44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Looks like 3 drones flying in formation only because the speed at which they accelerate lacks the wow factor level of acceleration that you often see in ufo videos.

The speed at which this object(s) takes off looks definitely like the something we could easily pull off.

a reply to: bluemooone44

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Looks like 3 drones flying in formation only because the speed at which they accelerate lacks the wow factor level of acceleration that you often see in ufo videos.

The speed at which this object(s) takes off looks definitely like the something we could easily pull off.

The problem there is, nobody ever believes the videos are real when something goes from 0 to 5000mph either.
They always say it looks fake.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Think about how far away the object is from the camera. If it’s over the opposite side of the city it would be as the narrator says incredible acceleration.

However, I believe looking at all things (such as haze etc), the object is only tens of feet to a couple hundred feet away - close. So the acceleration at that distance is slower than many racing drones I’ve seen. This one is 200 kph in 1 second:

This one is over 500 kph (300 mph).

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

"The problem there is, nobody ever believes the videos are real when something goes from 0 to 5000mph either.
They always say it looks fake.

I don't know what to believe anymore."

The problem really is always in the heads of the observers. They cannot allow their practical senses to believer what they are seeing can be genuine. They have been brainwashed by false Einsteinian arguments to accept limits on what is possible. In the everyday world of physics in which we live and work, gravity, inertia and mass have absolute limits.

If I build a device that denies those limits altogether, then the sky...and space has no limits. That is exactly what each and every geniune UFO does. That is one of the main facts of the universe they want us to understand. Proof in our faces every time of our folly and at the same time of their abilities.

Of course, our higher earthly powers recognized this amazing breakthrough could be ours, and have strived for many decades to create our own such devices, and thus, the reason or their secrecy and denial of such abilities by anybody. But with the "release" of the Tic-Tac videos, we humans are showing ourselves that that our self-imposed false limit on practical physics is false, and that we are well on our way of developing the machines that open the way to explore the galaxy. I have stated this simple point many, many times on ATS to no avail.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This looks almost exactly like something I witnessed 20-30 years ago. A similar looking distance and elevation. But the light just appeared in the sky, which is what caught my attention. It never blinked, just stayed solid until it took off like that at a slightly upward angle and disappeared in seconds. It was too far, I couldn’t discern any ‘craft’ just the light. This was in Los Angeles.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   
First thought when watching.... window being closed showing the reflection of an interior light fitting being switched on and off.

Reminds me of one posted here on the site years ago which turned out to be a window reflection of a guitar tuning tool that used coloured led lights.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   
That's not how 'they' take off. Witnesses say it shoots into the sky.
It does not look like shooting, more like a ground missile launch...CGI, my thinks.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Here’s the narrator dialogue verbatim….

This drone footage was recorded by Christian on May 3rd in Norway. He managed to capture a rapidly moving object on the right side of the screen. The acceleration of the craft is astounding. It seems to go from zero to several hundred miles per hour within seconds. The lights take off simultaneously, so they may be part of the same craft. Airplanes don't accelerate from a standstill in the sky like this.

What I bolded….isn’t specific enough for me.

What undefined airplane ever is at a standstill while in the air? None……..unless it’s a VTOL aircraft or helicopter hovering….before it accelerates forward……even then it’s a gradual acceleration.

Imo presently….it could be…the reflection of headlights moving and angling as if going into a turn which in combination with the camera looks like it’s speeding and distorting the lights together.

Got nothing else on this one….

👽🍺
edit on 4-7-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I agree. Here is a video I have never seen before.
Here's a clip from a 1979 NFL game in Minnesota, which was halted due to .....x.com...a reply to: CosmicFocus

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

???

I’m not going even going to try and figure that out…..imo…definitely UAP’s

👽🍺
edit on 5-7-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   
People witnessed A grey disk over Redrock that lit up the sky. There are no pics or video yet.
edit on 6-7-2024 by bluemooone44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1 Great screenshots. Thank you

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus
The problem really is always in the heads of the observers.

The problem is that a video is not verifiable evidence.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

What's that suppose to be?

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

What's that suppose to be?

UAP(s) over the Steelers vs Dallas NFL game 1979 vid posted by Bluemoon a few posts above…which doesn’t seem to working.

I made a gif of a portion of the vid and 6 frames I screenshot from the vid.

It appears as two different shaped UAP’s flying together….imo

Watch the entire full vid at this Facebook link (no need to join, just X out of the login pop up)

UFOs flying over Three Rivers Stadium (1979)

👽🥃
edit on 6-7-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Hmm......I Wonder Where they are Coming From ?

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Thanks.

As I couldn't see the video on Bluemoon's post I didn't know what it show.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   
It showed the game live and the reaction of the announcers
and was taken down by the NFL I guess. All I can find is this : a reply to: ArMaP

top topics

join