It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean Junk is Exploding in the Faces of Russian Soliders..2024

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

This video is another example of AI. It makes no sense!!

I'm not sure about that FCD, the channel has been going for a while

Warthog Defense was created back in 2016, with the intention to create military stories, and at the same time to honor the brave men and woman of our armed forces, whom are serving today and whom served us in the past.

The american military has risen to be a freedom beacon for our country and for the rest of the world.

We are creating stories which focus on new technologies and news for the U.S. military, and for other major armed forces.

They do plenty of videos but most have been about the Russian/Ukraine War.
Here's an example of their coverage of the shooters from the recent Dagestan attack....
(bad language)

edit on 5-7-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

What I did find interesting is the part of the vid' after that, It's a couple of clips of Russian forces supposedly rounding up or "press ganging" people into the military forces

Things must be getting desperate if Putin is now having to round up and shanghai regular people into the services.

Propaganda. We have no idea what's going on in that small clip that you and that narrator are calling "press ganging people into the military forces"? I think if they were grabbing people to take them to the "meat grinder" they would be running and putting up a huge fight like we see in the videos of the Ukrainian forces doing that to people in Kiev. When they do that in Kiev they will have 6 or 7 soldiers grabbing one person but here there's just a couple soldiers looking after all those people? Nobody in hand cuffs or anything? I'm not buying it. This could be footage from the ISIS terrorist attack at the mall and concert hall a couple months ago or it could be an active shooter scenario or anything thats similar, not buying it that these people would just calmly stand around if they were being taking to the "meat grinder".

edit on 5-7-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: Typo

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Zelenskyy and Ukraine DO HAVE "conscription squads" though that roam Ukrainian streets though and keep men in hiding and keep men from going to the mall or even attending a friend's wedding.

Their family and friends sent their apologies but explained that the risk of attending had been too great. What if they had been caught by one of the conscription squads, which now roam Ukraine’s streets?

With many of its soldiers dead, injured or exhausted, the Ukrainian government has stepped up its efforts to mobilise more men.

A new law, introduced in May, requires every man aged between 25 and 60 to log their details on an electronic database so they can be called up. Conscription officers are on the hunt for those avoiding the register, pushing more men who do not want to serve into hiding.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

I know you like to defend Putin and his tactics on here.
There are plenty of other videos ofPutin's forces using this tactic and they've been doing it for a while...

From 2023

From 2022
theweek.com...

Russia's military draft descends into workplace raids, demoralizing 'fratricide' attacks at training bases

Russian President Vladimir Putin said Friday that his unpopular military mobilization effort had already pressed 220,000 men into service, sent 16,000 of them to the Ukraine front, and would be completed within two weeks. Reports are flooding social media of Russian troops having to buy their own armor and arriving at the front line with little to no training.

At least six newly drafted conscripts have already been confirmed dead from Ukraine combat — five soldiers from the Chelyabinsk region and an official in the Moscow government — but the number is almost certainly higher. And at least 11 "volunteer" soldiers were killed and 15 others wounded by two gunmen at a military training base in Russia's Belgorod region on Saturday, Russian media reported.

edit on 5-7-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Ya I know there was a bunch of stories from October 2022

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Just possibly this could be propaganda?
did russia put this story out?

Joe IS going to win the next election!

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 11:10 PM
link   

of course ukraine has conscription sqauds, they are wildly outnumbered, and their generals are every bit as terrible as russia's..

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

of course ukraine has conscription sqauds, they are wildly outnumbered, and their generals are every bit as terrible as russia's..

The thing is, this is a country trying to fight off an invading army who are killing and looting, Putin could just withdraw from Ukraine and all his shortfalls and poor military decisions would all be over, and the Russian military wouldn't need to pressganging it's population.
edit on 6-7-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   
That's a great channel, I watch them often btw.

As for the norks giving Russia junk, consider this, north Korea got it's junk primarily from Russia to begin with, and China.

So if it's junked out, the norks probably got it that way, as most of the military surplus nork has, is old Russia junk.

In addition, this is proof of the quality north Korea has available, showing their incompetence and under prepared status.

Either that, or it's intentional...which I would be surprised to learn.

Point being, mass produced commie junk is exactly that, junk.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

100%, at the end of the day russia invaded, and russia has now set out to reduce the country to rubble rather than admit they were wrong.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Yeah I bring this up every time the media decides to play up how strong the North Korean army is and if there was ever a war it would be a bloodbath.

No doubt people would die. But they especially talk up all of NK's rocket artillery like hundreds of thousands of people in Seoul will die.

Most of NK's artillery can't even reach Seoul from where it's positioned. NK's army is malnutritioned, poorly trained, and their equipment is old, poorly maintained, and falling apart. Their army has no experience fighting wars so they have poorly-developed doctrine.

And it's still an open question whether they could even deliver a nuclear weapon. They have warheads, but there's no chance in hell they could deliver one by a bomber and the capabilities of their missiles are questionable, particularly the question of whether the warhead can survive re-entry.

NK is a paper tiger.

Source: Every defector ever.
edit on 6-7-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

What kind of tanks are they producing?

Fish tanks would be my guess.

edit on 6-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join