It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean Junk is Exploding in the Faces of Russian Soliders..2024

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I just caught this Warthog Defense Youtube video, which shows the damage from North Korean artillary shells used with a Russian howitzer, it completely destroyed the artillery piece.

What I did find interesting is the part of the vid' after that, It's a couple of clips of Russian forces supposedly rounding up or "press ganging" people into the military forces (2.15 min).

Things must be getting desperate if Putin is now having to round up and shanghai regular people into the services.
edit on 4-7-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage
yea no problem. still watching the video.
edit on 7-4-2024 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

weird...

I've noticed a few times the vids don't seem to be working, i'll have a look.

Edited to add.....

Looks like I added a '/' when i copied the link.
Thanks for pointing it out.

edit on 4-7-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Stories about forced enlistment have been leaking out for awhile now. The Russian People are actually outraged.

On the other hand the notion of offering targeted reenlistment offers to our own military retiree's has popped up. Our recruitment numbers have been tanking for a long time. Go to min 31:00 give it a couple of min for the guest to explain.
Shawn Ryan Show; Guest Tim Parlalore on Weaponization of 3 letter Agencies. The whole thing is worth watching YMMV.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-7-2024 by Caver78 because: still failing @ liking YT's. Sheesh!

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

They must say Cilla Black on the side.

Surprise surprise.

The North Korean ordnance hits them between the eyes.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Hmm.... It would be Nice if Iran bought some of those Munitions , Lil Kim is a Devilish Dictator Indeed......

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

I couldn't get your vid to work. It must be catching as I did the same with my opening post...

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

They must say Cilla Black on the side.

Surprise surprise.

The North Korean ordnance hits them between the eyes.

Well who would of thought a bunch of Russian soliders getting injuried would make me chuckle, good old Cilla!!

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
Stories about forced enlistment have been leaking out for awhile now. The Russian People are actually outraged.

On the other hand the notion of offering targeted reenlistment offers to our own military retiree's has popped up. Our recruitment numbers have been tanking for a long time. Go to min 31:00 give it a couple of min for the guest to explain.

No he actually just copied the link wrong before entering it into the field. It should be only the code, he had the v= part as well as the time stamp link. I find that the time stamp link often screws things up.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Hmm.... It would be Nice if Iran bought some of those Munitions , Lil Kim is a Devilish Dictator Indeed......

Little 'Kim must be distraught having sent his new bromance partner dodgy equipment. There must be lots of kisses in that apology letter he sent to Vlad.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

TY! TY! TY!

still watching NK's bad ammo vid!

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   

"Hoisted by your own petard" seems apposite?

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Putins forces do seem to be scuppered by his Iranian and North Korean suppliers.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   

And that they have to use North Korean artillery shells. Things can't be going very well when you turn to a 54% electrified country for your military supplies.

That's sorta like a race car driver sponsored by the Changzhou Xili Vehicle Co. (The one that makes 900 dollar EVs)

Putin is f*cking insane. Low on hardware, low on soldiers, and all they have to show for their decimated military is Mariupol after 28 months of loss. Estimates suggest they are out of tanks in mid 2025. They can only manufacture about 150 a year, they will need to have help with infantry vehicles eventually. Maybe they'll l have North Korea manufacture them?

I have a cartoon image of someone throwing a rock at a North Korean tank and having it fall apart at the seams leaving the soldiers exposed.
edit on 4-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

What kind of tanks are they producing?

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I mentioned this a week or more ago. North Korean munitions are extremely substandard with a roughly 40% failure rate. Most of the time they just fail to fire, however, a good number are exploding within artillery pieces and guns - they’ve supplied bullets too. At this point it’s so ridiculous that you wonder if Rocket man Kim is actually batting for the other side. Can’t imagine Vlad will be too happy with his new and only besty.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

Next NK will flood the Russian market with their EVs and E Bikes, the whole of Russia will go up in flames.

Probably.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

OMG

The bloody tune is going through my head.
Cringing song and cringing show.

Bloody memories.

Still smiling looool

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   

This video is another example of AI. It makes no sense!!

It starts out making sense, but then it submerges into complete non-sensible-ness. Seriously, just look at it.

BOTH Russia and Ukraine are wrong. Why can't people see this?

On the Ukraine side, this is a proxy war with Russia. On the Russian side, this is a conquest issue they will never win.

The only loser will be conscripts between 15 and 50 who will serve as "meat" for the MSM media tabloids!

Why can people not see this????? It just blows my mind (and breaks my heart).

NEITHER ONE OF THEM IS RIGHT!! Neither one!!

Jeezus Christ!! How can people not see this????

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I'm going ti see a little more "proof" than this video has to offer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join