It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dictator Whitmer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSingleBillie

originally posted by: rickymouse
Hey, if she goes to Washington, she won't be in Michigan as governor anymore. We should be happy if she doesn't focus on us Michiganders anymore.

That's interesting. The media says that Michiganders LOVE her and she is the most popular Governor ever in the state.

Are they lying as usual to get a real dictator to make the Democratic Party dictatorship by political party as they have been campaigning on? Their big campaign is that only by voting for Democrats can you say democracy. Democracy means only liberal in charge of everything and everyone because only they know what is best for the ignorant peons.

The only people who go and rate her are the ones who smoke pot which she made legal, or those who play online gambling. They also always say how well the school systems are doing by people losing their savings gambling and they are showing a big jump in revenue by the state getting lots of money in taxes on marijuana sales...and those candies and even some Hash which is supposedly legal. If pot was legal back in the seventies, I would probably not have smoked it, it was just that I liked doing something a little naughty and mildly illegal to feel like I was defiant. The buzz is not what attracted me, it was my last statement because I was young and a little rebellious. The cops just took away your pot if you got caught smoking it back then....it never got turned in or they would have had paperwork to do. I knew half a dozen cops pretty well, they did not need to buy pot.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Whitmer seriously reminds me of cross between Veruca Salt and Veronica Beauregarde. of Willy Wonka infamy. If you "rolled" those two into one person, you would have Gretchen "Reject" Whitmer. Rejected like the 'nut' she is, and then 'rolled' off to the squeezing room to juice her thunderous blue ass!

Maybe we should call her "Gov. Veruca Beauregarde"!

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

Gotta agree...and I voted for her "before" the Black Hole opened up.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

We call Madam Governor "Whittless".

Z'at tell you!?

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Howdy, Ma'am!✌️

1. Yes, she sure did.
2. She should never be allowed...
3. Our "roads"? They su-k...they've always su-ked.

God bless always for your efforts DTOM. You know!
🫡✌️

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

God bless always for your efforts DTOM. You know!
🫡✌️

And you for yours.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join