It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dictator Whitmer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Gretchen Whitmer is being considered to replace Biden as the Presidential nominee of the DNC some outlets are reporting. www.foxnews.com...

Gretchen Whitmer is a proven Dictator through the things she did as Governor during COVID in 2020. Her apologies years later are useless. She purposely made life extremely hard through executive orders for the citizens of her state. She made rules no other Governor did in the nation.

Whitmer issued executive orders that were the most restrictive in the nation. Yet what were the results of her draconian dictates on the citizens she is supposed to represent? www.npr.org... At one point the nations highest case rate of COVID.

If anyone, any political leader in the nation PROVED they are a wanna be dictator it was Gretchen Whitmer

She banned items from being purchased that made her restrictive COVID executive orders bearable. No gardening tools, no home improvement items, no sewing supplies, no craft supplies. No, no, no. OR ELSE

I think she would be the most dangerous President the US could ever have. While I still prefer others over Trump, at least he did not behave like a dictator when he had the opportunity to do so. Whitmer DID behave exactly like a dictator when given the opportunity. The singular hallmark of a Dictator: She painfully restricted the citizens of her state, while she and her husband violated the very rules she set down for the peons of her state.

Things Gretchen Whitmer banned:

She banned her citizens from buying the very things that made isolation bearable for the rest of the nation. No gardening supplies, no home improvement supplies. Even car seats for infants were inadvertently banned from being purchased due to a poorly thought executive order.
www.forbes.com...

"in Michigan, many stores have been barred from selling seeds, soils, plants, and other gardening supplies. Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer ordered all stores larger than 50,000-square feet to cordon off their garden centers and plant nurseries, blocking customers from shopping in those sections “If you're not buying food or medicine or other essential items, you should not be going to the store,” Whitmer said when announcing her order. The shutdown follows an executive order from last month that’s been widely interpreted by many in the industry as banning greenhouses, independent garden centers, and plant nurseries from selling to the public, as part of a larger crackdown on activities deemed “not necessary to sustain or protect life.”

www.snopes.com... SNOPES (true) violated own covid rules

Whitmer inadvertantly banned homeschooling during COVID with her executive order. Seems she did a lot of dictator like things "inadvertently"
www2.cbn.com...

"In-person instruction for pupils in kindergarten through grade 12 ("K12") is suspended for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year..." and "section 1. A applies to all... non-public... schools in the state," the order read.

Whitmer got really zealous and filled with hubris in her dictatorship. She banned people from going to visit family members in private home.
www.thecentersquare.com...

Whitmer…expanded Executive Order 2020-42 in response to the novel coronavirus. “Last week Whitmer banned all gatherings, anywhere, for any reason, of any size, including in people’s private homes,." That order also restricted stores over 50,000 square feet from selling paint, furniture, garden supplies, and carpet and flooring.

thedispatch.com... Whitmer banned all travel yet she traveled.

Executive Order 2020-42, a since-rescinded executive order issued by Gov. Whitmer a year before on April 9, 2020, had explicitly banned “travel between two residences,” “all travel to vacation rentals,” and, barring a few exceptions laid out in the order, prohibited “all other travel.”

www.wkar.org... Yet she made an out of state trip in violation of her own executive orders.

Whitmer banned boating and fishing bans during COVID. Yet her husband tried to go fishing, but was caught by the dock workers and it was reported to the news.
www.southbendtribune.com...
www.wzzm13.com... www.cnn.com...

According to the News, Dowker wrote that he had received a call last week from his office saying there was a man on hold who wanted his boat in the water before the weekend. “Being Memorial weekend and the fact that we started working three weeks late means there is no chance this is going to happen,” he wrote. “Well our office personnel had explained this to the man and he replied, ‘I am the husband to the governor, will this make a difference?’ “

It is fascinating that liberals/progressives/Democrats say they are afraid Trump will be a dictator. When Trump was in office he was NOT a dictator. Trump did not do things that made the lives of the citizens of the US miserable, and then violate those very rules. Trump may not be perfect, far from it. But there is absolutely no indication from his Presidency that he intends to be a dictator for life.

Trump did leave the White House and step down when even at that point it was clear a senile old man was taking the reins of power in the US. If ever there was a time for it, it was then. It was clear then that Biden was becoming senile, as he hid in his basement instead of campaigning for President and was hid from the public. It was clear Biden would not be President but rather an unelected cabal running the nation in secret, as we have learned is exactly what happened from practically day one.

I find it fascinating that liberals would rather have an unelected cabal running the nation in secret over a person who while very imperfect in many ways, did a great job running the country.

edit on 7/4/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: format

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I find it fascinating they are scrambling to pick who will lose to Trump.

Just stick with the current Zombie and stop humiliating yourselves already.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

Gretchen Whitmer the witch will never see a day in the white house as president, soo while I know what the witch is capable off, nobody no even democrats will vote for her.

Unless you now the illegals give their votes and absentees ballots with voting machines.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Gretchen Whitmer the witch will never see a day in the white house as president, soo while I know what the witch is capable off, nobody no even democrats will vote for her.

Unless you now the illegals give their votes and absentees ballots with voting machines.

If it is the will of those really in power in the DNC. That could very well happen.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Democrats have an agenda that they started with obama, they were sidetracked with Trump in the white house, they have no desired to help anybody in the US, but themselves and wealthiest benefactors.

Obama go back in power to advance that agenda and by god they will do anything they can to have obama once again with another 4 years behind anything, that can be the zombie biden or witch Gretchen to finish that agenda.

Their agenda is to benefit themselves not the American people.

Democrats in power are now the number one enemy of the American people.

edit on 4-7-2024 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
“She banned items from being purchased that made her restrictive COVID executive orders bearable. No gardening tools, no home improvement items, no sewing supplies, no craft supplies.’ a reply to: TheSingleBillie

So while New York Governor Cuomo was confining sick elderly patients in nursing homes to infect all compromised residents, essentially killing the very grandparents he accused the “unfauxinated” of doing, Michigan Governor Whitmer was killing grandparents and their descendants with boredom and restrictions. I wonder how high the suicide rate escalated in her state.

Whitmer (Michigan) traveling, Newsome (California) out to dinner with friends [unmasked], Pelosi (California) hair coloring [unmasked], Christie (New Jersey) beach with family/friends [unmasked], AOC (NY) Florida trip [unmasked], help me out here, I know there are MANY,MANY other elected officials who broke the rules that they imposed on their constituents. Rules for thee not for me.

For four years, FOUR YEARS, I allowed CNN/MSN to instill fear in me of what Bad Orange Man was going to do. I woke up, thank God, but my siblings have been irreversibly brainwashed: Biden sharp as a tack (Tic-Tak, for sure!!)/DNC the “good guys”, JABS-yum, yum, eat ‘em up good. I am thankful I did NOT vote for Biden (no matter what they changed my ballot to read).

These DNC /RINOS have irrefutably proven to be the dictators/totalitarians, projecting their own anti-Constitutional policies as what to expect from Trump. If one can not properly define “gaslighting”, just listen to the language used & watch the actions/measures taken by the DNC/RINOS/media. They love to blame Trump and those who will not cow-tow to their propaganda. Their comeuppance is due. Karma is just starting to bitch-slap these treasonous anti-humanists.

Star & flag TheSingleBillie, for keeping their actions on the forefront as we careen into election season. Never forget lest we allow them to “rinse & repeat”.

edit on 4-7-2024 by UnRepentantHarlequin27 because: Clarity

edit on 4-7-2024 by UnRepentantHarlequin27 because: More info. No time to add links but instances to find it

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   
As a lifelong resident of Michigan, I have endured several Democrat governors.
Whitmer and Granholm are/were the worst.

Whitmer’s Covid rules were outrageous.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Whitmer says "Hold my beer!".

[snipped]

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

edit on Thu Jul 4 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: muddy image removed

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Whitmer looks like she tried for the part for Ilsa: She Wolf of the SS and didn’t make it. But, she’s still trying her damndest to get the part.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The really sad part of all of this is that the cops will enforce draconian fascist garbage like this. "We are just following orders"! Cops are these kinds of people's enablers.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   
She banned boating and closed all public boat ramps during Covid.

Dictators do that type of things…

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
I find it fascinating they are scrambling to pick who will lose to Trump.

Just stick with the current Zombie and stop humiliating yourselves already.

Joe really needs to hang in there.

edit on 4-7-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The only thing larger than Gretchen Widmer's EGO is Gretchen Widmer's ASS!

Her exquisitely LARGE posterior won't fit in the "big chair" in the Oval Office. She's an exceptionally large woman...despite her attempts at appearing otherwise. Hey, all the dark colored clothing, careful camera angles, and selective makeup cannot make up for the fact this person is, well...PHAT!

"Thunder-Thighs" is not just "Phat" though, she's also EVIL, far more evil than most can imagine, and part of this stems from the fact she's never done anything in her life, but live some sheltered life. The boat leans to one side when she's aboard, and there's not enough 'sammiches' to feed this beast.

Vote for her if you are an idiot. Otherwise...GAWD help us!!

(somebody pass the fried chicken and potato salad...QUICK!!)

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hey, if she goes to Washington, she won't be in Michigan as governor anymore. We should be happy if she doesn't focus on us Michiganders anymore.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Hey, if she goes to Washington, she won't be in Michigan as governor anymore. We should be happy if she doesn't focus on us Michiganders anymore.

That's interesting. The media says that Michiganders LOVE her and she is the most popular Governor ever in the state.

Are they lying as usual to get a real dictator to make the Democratic Party dictatorship by political party as they have been campaigning on? Their big campaign is that only by voting for Democrats can you say democracy. Democracy means only liberal in charge of everything and everyone because only they know what is best for the ignorant peons.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

When you said she was evil I thought of this. I showed my Mom the photo Whitmer has on her new book that tells basically why she is so wonderful. The reaction? She looks like the wicked witch. So I tried out her comment and go this:

This is supposed to be the best picture of her possible. Yet the facial expression tells more about her inner self than anything else. So I tried the hat on her picture and this is what I got.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
As a lifelong resident of Michigan, I have endured several Democrat governors.
Whitmer and Granholm are/were the worst.

Whitmer’s Covid rules were outrageous.

Surprising the mainstream media says the opposite. They say everyone in Michigan thinks she was the best Governor they ever had, and overwhelmingly reelected her they love her so much.

edit on 7/5/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: grammar

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Sounds just like you're super pi--ed at our Gov? Between your lines of effort? Why...does she rile you so? (To be fair, she does irk me at times as well)...why you?

Michigander
edit on 07240931America/ChicagoFri, 05 Jul 2024 09:59:09 -050059202400000009 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Sounds just like you're super pi--ed at our Gov? Between your lines of effort? Why...does she rile you so? (To be fair, she does irk me at times as well)...why you?

Michigander

She irked me first during COVID. I read about her draconian COVID rules. I read about how awful and Dictator like, she treated the citizens of her state. I also read about how she and her husband violated the very rules she set down. Then 3+ years later when her ambition of being madam President came out in book form. THEN she apologized for her dictatorial and draconian treatment of the citizens of her state. Trying to pretend her dictator behavior was no big deal, and just expecting that saying "I overreacted" will make people forget her behavior and how she relished being a dictator during COVID.

When I heard she was in the running to take the place of Biden, I freaked. She WAS a dictator, behaved like a dictator, a ruthless dictator toward the citizens of her state.

I KNOW if she makes President of the US, she will behave like a ruthless dictator once again. She proved to the entire US that power corrupts and corrupts absolutely. Thank God it was confined to the people of her state. Hell will freeze over before I'd not scream over and over and over about her behavior toward her citizens during COVID and let everyone I know it is an example of how she absolutely positvely would treat the citizens of the entire USA.

The things the liberals fear about Trump, none of which he did when he could have, are peanuts compared to the dictatorial things Whitmer actually did do, and has proven she will do in a heartbeat.

edit on 7/5/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: grammar

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Maybe because she sold out Michigan....and should never be allowed to do the same to the USA.

And the roads still suck.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join