It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden at 81: Often sharp and focused but sometimes confused and forgetful

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This is a headline from an Associated Press Article. I kid you not. 🤣

The whole MSM is on panic!

Everything is written backwards and contradictory.

All for a PR reason.

The article itself is even better:

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden’s conduct behind closed doors, in the Oval Office, on Air Force One and in meetings around the world is described in the same dual way by those who regularly see him in action.

He is often sharp and focused. But he also has moments, particularly later in the evening, when his thoughts seem jumbled and he trails off mid-sentence or seems confused. Sometimes he doesn’t grasp the finer points of policy details. He occasionally forgets people’s names, stares blankly and moves slowly around the room.

Biden’s occasional struggles with focus may not be unusual for someone his age. But at 81 years old and seeking another four years in the White House, the moments when he’s off his game have taken on a fresh resonance following his disastrous debate performance against Republican Donald Trump. The president appeared pale, gave nonsensical answers, stared blankly and lost his train of thought.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The White House Press Secretary is a double-speak backwards gem too. WHY?
😃

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Mark her words! ⚠️

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Brought to you by the same people who gave us "Fiery but mostly peaceful"

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Sadly biden have been showing Alzheimer's dementia even before the became president, in the last few years while president he has deteriorated more, everybody with a brain can see that, this is been going for far too long.

Democrats rather screw the nation that acknowledge that biden is sick.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   
'What Does The President Do Outside The Hours Of 10 AM And 4 PM?': Fox Reporter Grills KJP 🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   

He is put inside a refrigerator to freeze his brain soo he do not keep deteriorating soo fast. Or induce coma, soo he can preserve some of his brain neurons.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

OFTEN sharp and focused??? How about NEVER sharp and focused! That's more accurate.

But he also has moments, particularly later in the evening, when his thoughts seem jumbled and he trails off mid-sentence or seems confused. Sometimes he doesn’t grasp the finer points of policy details. He occasionally forgets people’s names, stares blankly and moves slowly around the room.

... and idiots want to let this man continue to have the nuclear codes???

FFS ... what the hell is wrong with voters? What the hell is wrong with the democrats who are covering for this? What the hell is wrong with the media that has been propping this up for 3 1/2 years?

This is INSANITY to let it continue!

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I do not think he is been allowed to be near the nuclear codes or any codes, Flyers, I think Obama is the one that is n charge of that.

We all know who is running the nation this days.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Its a stall tactic, sow confusion to gain some time.

DNC is also purposely spreading inaccurate talking
points about The Convention.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

The New York Times hit Joe Biden hard as a Hot Head, with a Bad Mind, in OCTOBER of 2021, but all the other media outlets blew it off.

www.nytimes.com...

Anyone authority who says "We didn't know!", is a liar.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Heck I am 51, im usually up by 0530 at the latest and my brain is cooked by 1900, I can still limp along off caffeine but its rough.

In my defense I have a 5 yr old kid and a 2 month old pit/heeler, 1 year old siberian husky and an 8 year old staffy, so getting a full nights sleep doesnt happen.
edit on 54Thu, 04 Jul 2024 11:54:23 -050054231111amf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

At his age, jesus I hope I can still dress myself, though kudos to the medical staff I was certain there would be no way he lived this long.
edit on 55Thu, 04 Jul 2024 11:55:23 -050055231111amf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join