It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God bless the USA!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Sorry cousins, I couldn't resist it.......

Brought to you by our other cousins, over there....

Enjoy......

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
"Allegory of the Cave".

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   
We say God bless you Brits too brother!

You all are under a tough set of circumstances yourselves. Praying we all get the bad ones out of power everywhere.

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Happy 4th July!

You sure you don't want to come back under British rule?

Only kidding.

May God bless you all.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
a reply to: ADVISOR

Spoiler alert here!

I know it is hard to overcome traditional beliefs and customs in proclaiming God's blessings on this nation but God has withdrawn his blessings on this nation. Now, his wrath is upon us.

I don't feel very patriotic this 4th.

Another truth is that I am fairly ashamed of my government at this point.

Genious created this nation and its founding documents but idiocy and criminality govern it.

My most recent prayer group meeting we were talking about how the pendulum is swinging back now because the Supremes overturned the overreaching Roe V Wade ruling.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

your idea of coming together is "do what we tell you" nothing about conservative politics stands for justice or freedom, it only practices hypocrisy, tyranny, ignorance, selfishness and injustice.

i am proud to be American and that's why i despise conservatives now, because your politics are a threat to America, your politics are antithetical to the things you speak, your ways are like the devil, speaking one thing while doing the opposite. you will destroy America by plunging everyone into hell under your authoritarian leadership, making discontent abundant under your abusive tyrannical leadership, don't be surprised if your prize will be a popular revolution against your oppressive rule, don't be surprised when the people fight for their liberty, fight to revive the American dream of freedom and justice and equality you seek to destroy.

like thomas jefferson said "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." and i think we've arrived at that point right now.

persevering lying. the British ministry have so long hired their gazetteers to repeat and model into every form lies about our being in anarchy, that the world has at length believed them, the English nation has believed them, the ministers themselves have come to believe them, & what is more wonderful, we have believed them ourselves. yet where does this anarchy exist? where did it ever exist, except in the single instance of Massachusets? and can history produce an instance of a rebellion so honourably conducted? I say nothing of it's motives. they were founded in ignorance, not wickedness. god forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. the people cannot be all, & always, well informed. the part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive; if they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. we have had 13. states independant 11. years. there has been one rebellion. that comes to one rebellion in a century & a half for each state. what country before ever existed a century & half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms. the remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. what signify a few lives lost in a century or two? the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure. our Convention has been too much impressed by. . .

may liberty prevail at the end of the darkness the Republican party has cast upon our great nation, May god bring justice to the free American people you wrong with your tyranny.
edit on 5-7-2024 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

That was a post on the 4th for the 4th. Now I couched all that to say all because that is what is fair. I didn't comment on the perverts and narcissists because it was the 4th. But your post is duly noted by this reply. We must come together and the crowd your noticing would only do that to burn this place to the ground.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
a reply to: cherokeetroy
"Allegory of the Cave".

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

Do you have the same kind of self righteous hatred for the progressives? I haven't seen you proselytize about the evils of the other side yet, but I admit that I haven't really gone looking either. Just wondering if you're intellectually honest or if you're a partisan sycophant.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   
On top of all that weirdness that thru me under the bus, I considered myself a liberal that the left moved so far away from my point of view it looks conservative now. I am a moderate liberal in the true sense of being a liberal not the modern version of that term.
edit on 5000000393120247America/Chicago07pm7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join