It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media is now calling to use AI to hide Biden's dementia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Fantastic, AI running the nation while biden is locked away in a closet when his double goes on the campain trail showing off how fix and capable he is.

I remember watching a science future horror just like it.

AI needs to die or we need congress to limit the powers of its use or humanity will be in danger.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Congress has no power to controll AI internationally. No one does. We are well beyond any controll now. A bright future or a bleek existence is beyond the controll of any nation or group of nations. Someone will go forward with AI somewhere no matter what the laws say.

We rolled the dice and now must wait to see how they land.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: EndTime

I wonder how long until we have AI as President?

In theory we'd get logical policies and no BS human corruption.

I wouldn't trust anyone to put it into practice, but it could work.

Perhaps computer nerds could keep an eye on it anonymously 🤔

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I think it's inevitable.

Either we find a way to use AI to govern responsibly or AI governs us like cattle.

I don't think there's a middle ground.
edit on 4-7-2024 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Even if AI was self-conscious and omniscient I'd have severe issues with this being implemented, even if it was presented openly as AI Biden

it damn sure isn't ready now, go spend some time with the free and even the professional ones, they have a slant towards the left. It is kind of crazy if you think about it, and id love to see it work but I believe we are 10-15 years away from it even coming close.

Do like I did

I asked AI if it's inevitable and will change humanity, why are their companies charging for different levels of service. If AI was so fabulous it ought to be free and available for any and everybody to use, but it is not because it isn't anywhere near what it is being touted as.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Problem is , AI cannot Hide from Joe Biden's Dementia , it does Not Compute......

edit on 4-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: EndTime

I wonder how long until we have AI as President?

In theory we'd get logical policies and no BS human corruption.

I wouldn't trust anyone to put it into practice, but it could work.

It's most likely in the works as we speak. But Elon Musk is a big wig in the AI industry. Maybe Trump ought to take a page from the Left and reach out via AI. After all, it will soon be the norm. Like REALLY, REALLY soon!

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndTime
a reply to: watchitburn

No sir, I dont like it.

Slippery slope towards replacing candidates entirely.

If politicians were not fake before, this will set us on a path to whole new level.

Who is not to say Biden is a beta AI hologram.

Would explain most of the gaffes. First version and all. Calls into question Trump...he would have to be in on it after the debate.
edit on 5-7-2024 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
I am glad they published this article about polishing their presidential candidate with AI technology. It is just them admitting that their candidate is just a superficial figurehead and not really in power. He is a puppet and they want to upgrade his strings to look better.

Holy crap! You nailed that and gave me an inspired thought for a meme, Joe Headroom. Take that up a notch, for when he makes an actual appearance, Robo-Joe. I hope someone will use that idea, my little contribution if it isn't already a meme.
edit on 7/5/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: for clarity

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   
July 5th, 2024

Where is the AI?

Joe Biden says he is, "The First Black Woman to Serve with a Black President".

nypost.com...

Biden is TOO FAR GONE, even for A.I. band aids.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I guess Artificial Intelligence could make some of Joe Biden's dementia moments disappear.

Like yesterday when he told a little Wisconsin crowd, "I beat Donald Trump once, and I will beat him again in 2020!"

A.I. could make it sound like Biden said "2024" fairly easily, couldn't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join