It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media is now calling to use AI to hide Biden's dementia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 05:50 AM
link   

The loyal operatchiks at Huffington Post are now openly calling for the regime to use AI generated videos of Biden to hide his incompetence from the public.

When the regime and it's propagandists talk about "our democracy" what they are talking about is they're power, and keeping it by any means.

Source

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

The loyal operatchiks at Huffington Post are now openly calling for the regime to use AI generated videos of Biden to hide his incompetence from the public.

When the regime and it's propagandists talk about "our democracy" what they are talking about is they're power, and keeping it by any means.

Source

What a joke AI is. Written by progressive democrat activists. AI is only good for mathematical computations, probability and the like. You should see what it says about Trump.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

Source

What a joke AI is. Written by progressive democrat activists. AI is only good for mathematical computations, probability and the like. You should see what it says about Trump.

AI can only do what it is programmed to do.

It is not smarter than us, only faster.

It basically is internet "democracy". It decides what the most popular opinions are and reports to you the results that you are to believe as fact.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

Source

AI can only do what it is programmed to do.

It is not smarter than us, only faster.

It basically is internet "democracy". It decides what the most popular opinions are and reports to you the results that you are to believe as fact.

It is only as smart as the programmer who is a human with flaws. AI allowed to run algorithms for deciding the fate of humans or animals even should be outlawed. No decisions but something like "this number comes from this equation", or storing of text documents. Any decisions AI makes about emotions will be flawed.

edit on 4000000093120247America/Chicago07am7 by Justoneman because: grammar

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Who wants a self-appointed dictator for POTUS that thinks he alone is above the law, even when issued by the SCOTUS?
AI can't fix that #z, nor any of the other damage that's been done by this administration.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

No sir, I dont like it.

Slippery slope towards replacing candidates entirely.

If politicians were not fake before, this will set us on a path to whole new level.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Sure why not, and the DNC can have a different "Biden" character depending on what particular interest group he is addressing

Here's cartoon Joe to address the Huffington Post editorial staff

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: EndTime

I wonder how long until we have AI as President?

In theory we'd get logical policies and no BS human corruption.

I wouldn't trust anyone to put it into practice, but it could work.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   

a reply to: EndTime

I wonder how long until we have AI as President?

In theory we'd get logical policies and no BS human corruption.

I wouldn't trust anyone to put it into practice, but it could work.

The problem is who programs the AI, unless it reaches self consciousness, then it would have to have equal rights as humans, or maybe even it could create rights for all living things... Hmmmm as Spock would say "Interesting"

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Now that’s desperation when they are willing to put forward someone with dementia as an avatar while the DNC controls the narrative through a computer image, all to stay in power.

Pure insanity that anyone would vote for that.

They’re suggesting Max Headroom for President and think it’s a good idea.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Is Orange Biden really just AI generated? Did someone ask ChatGpt to creat a Biden that was more like Donald Trump and the Orange skin was a side effect of the request?

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   

If they start using AI to try and smooth the wrinkles in his campaign, that is indication we should be voting for the AI instead of Biden.

It's funny because of this dialogue from a previous topic:

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Athetos
AI rights. Its a souls automation in which the levers pulled to animate it are simply hidden from view and infinitely small.

Its no more alive then my coo-coo clock.

Ai is never alive and will never be alive or even truely conscious. It will however be able to fool the majority into thinking it is alive to give it rights.

a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

Interesting observation. Maybe something that isn't alive doesn't suffer the foibles of a person who has an appetite and is susceptible to temptation or vulnerable to coercion. The program is the sole motivation, therefore deviation is impossible.

edit on 4-7-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The convoluted logic and double talk amaze me. To think that people are paid well to come up with these ideas that are then published blows my mind. Add to that the fact that so many would agree with this one leaves me speechless.

Why is it I can't understand how a deep-faked president is good for truth and democracy? I just don't understand how anyone can even come up with that.
edit on 7/4/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Just recently that lying oddball press secretary and CNN were condemning AI as being responsible for all the "fake" videos of Biden appearing clueless and old.

Now they openly want to create actual deep fakes to really be employed to hide Biden from appearing clueless and old.

These people are completely and truly mentally incapacitated. They are just as mentally and criminally incompetent as Joe Biden is, and they are totally open about it as if no one will notice their insanity. This is next level Dr. Strange in the multiverse type stuff. They need to be rescued by America Chavez, but the Dark Hold has them and there is no escape!

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

If they start using AI to try and smooth the wrinkles in his campaign, that is indication we should be voting for the AI instead of Biden.

It's funny because of this dialogue from a previous topic:

originally posted by: Athetos
AI rights. Its a souls automation in which the levers pulled to animate it are simply hidden from view and infinitely small.

Its no more alive then my coo-coo clock.

Ai is never alive and will never be alive or even truely conscious. It will however be able to fool the majority into thinking it is alive to give it rights.

a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

Interesting observation. Maybe something that isn't alive doesn't suffer the foibles of a person who has an appetite and is susceptible to temptation or vulnerable to coercion. The program is the sole motivation, therefore deviation is impossible.

"Interesting observation. Maybe something that isn't alive doesn't suffer the foibles of a person who has an appetite and is susceptible to temptation or vulnerable to coercion. The program is the sole motivation, therefore deviation is impossible."

An open-source program run on GNU/Linux that could cover government positions.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Next up KJP does a special re education talk for the press to reassure them that President biden has always had 7 fingers on his right hand-yes,even that noodley looking one which grows and retracts as he speaks.

And she will inform anyone still listening that if you believe the president previously had less fingers,then you are a racist and polydactlophobe.

edit on 4-7-2024 by onestonemonkey because: sp

edit on 4-7-2024 by onestonemonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Great AI controling the Media.
NO one will have any idea what is going one.
so Every thing will come crashing down!

Think about it.
no worning of coming disasters.
add your own disasters!
even those at the top would be
oblivious to whats hapening.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I am glad they published this article about polishing their presidential candidate with AI technology. It is just them admitting that their candidate is just a superficial figurehead and not really in power. He is a puppet and they want to upgrade his strings to look better.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Would this be concidered a deep fake?

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I wonder if they are also thinking about using this for RFK’s speech problems? I mean the Dems want it to be fair right?

Riiighhht…..hahaha

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join