It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Convicted Felon With No Security Clearance Now Attends White House Staff Meetings.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Robert Hunter Biden is now helping his dad run the country. Hunter has no security clearance and is a freshly convicted felon...

House Republicans are crying foul over reported revelations that first son Hunter Biden has been sitting in on President Biden's White House meetings in recent days.

"Joe and Hunter Biden have a record of selling their last name to foreign adversaries like Russia and China. Having Hunter now engaged in official, executive business only further enhances the urgency for transparency and accountability regarding the Biden family's corrupt business dealings," House Majority Whip Tom Emmer, R-Minn., told Fox News Digital on Wednesday.

Rep. Greg Steube, R-Fla., called Hunter Biden "a walking national security threat."
Source #1: www.foxnews.com...

Source #2: www.nbcnews.com...
I think its illegal for Hunter to attend these sensitive staff meetings, isn't it?

-WeMustCare

edit on 372024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I agree with you for a change .

However trump is a 34 count convicted Felon running for POTUS ... where does that leave us ?

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Robert Hunter Biden is now helping his dad run the country. Hunter has no security clearance and is a freshly convicted felon...

But...but...but Trump has more! What about Jared! Ivanka! sitting in on meetins!! Ignore the fact that they had security clearance because....TRUMP!!

There; I saved you usual Biden appologists the time and trouble.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

However trump is a 34 count convicted Felon running for POTUS ... where does that leave us ?

The Supreme Court says Donald Trump is no longer a felon. Besides it's a New York State felony. A nothingburger compared to Hunter Biden's Federal Level condemnation.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   

There's always Pat Paulson.....

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Your post covered several bases and angles simultaneously.

Genius!

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

The Supreme Court says Donald Trump is no longer a felon. Besides it's a New York State felony. A nothingburger compared to Hunter Biden's Federal Level condemnation.

Not sure the supreme court said that exactly.. but the essence of the situation remains the same.
Hunter Biden a felon has no business in the whitehouse unless appointed.

In my opinion Trump isnt fit for office either.. and neither is old Joe,

Where does that lead us ? Screwed ??
edit on Wed, 03 Jul 2024 18:21:42 -0500216America/ChicagoWednesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Now We know why Joe says Hunter is the Smartest Guy he Knows'''''''

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

House Republicans are crying foul over reported revelations that first son Hunter Biden has been sitting in on President Biden's White House meetings in recent days.

"Joe and Hunter Biden have a record of selling their last name to foreign adversaries like Russia and China. Having Hunter now engaged in official, executive business only further enhances the urgency for transparency and accountability regarding the Biden family's corrupt business dealings," House Majority Whip Tom Emmer, R-Minn., told Fox News Digital on Wednesday.

Rep. Greg Steube, R-Fla., called Hunter Biden "a walking national security threat."
Source #1: www.foxnews.com...

Source #2: www.nbcnews.com...
I think its illegal for Hunter to attend these sensitive staff meetings, isn't it?

-WeMustCare

It’s not illegal if the POTUS orders it. Just as it wasn’t illegal when Trump invited Russians into the Oval Office and shared sensitive classified information with them.

Besides, who cares? The Supreme Court just said that a sitting president can’t be prosecuted as long as he acted within his Constitutional authority.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

I've got a Hypothetical for You.

Don't be cute just answer the question. You've got a briefcase with $1,000,000 USD in it .

You have to leave it with one of two people . Donald Trump or Hunter Biden . No one else knows about this it's not some game show or anything along those lines . You just have to trust one of these two people with $1,000,000 of your money for 3 months and at the end of the 3 months you can retrieve the money .

Who do you leave the money with ?

Now ask yourself do you really believe DJTrump is a 34xFelon ? and do you really believe Hunter Biden is just some guy with Gun charge ?

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Feels like National Lampoon’s The Presidency.

Besides he’s just their as an interpreter.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   

This becomes more and more true every election.

edit on 3-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I've got a Hypothetical for You.

Don't be cute just answer the question. You've got a briefcase with $1,000,000 USD in it .

You have to leave it with one of two people . Donald Trump or Hunter Biden . No one else knows about this it's not some game show or anything along those lines . You just have to trust one of these two people with $1,000,000 of your money for 3 months and at the end of the 3 months you can retrieve the money .

Who do you leave the money with ?

Now ask yourself do you really believe DJTrump is a 34xFelon ? and do you really believe Hunter Biden is just some guy with Gun charge ?

Thats a bit like asking someone if they have stopped beating their wife .. answer : yes or No

I wouldnt trust either of them with a million dollars... But Trump on the presumption that he has billions already.. not what you expected me to answer no doubt
edit on Wed, 03 Jul 2024 18:37:33 -0500376America/ChicagoWednesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Yep. In your mind, we're all screwed.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Not sure the supreme court said that exactly.. but the essence of the situation remains the same.
Hunter Biden a felon has no business in the whitehouse unless appointed.

That's just Nonsense . If you do a little Research or even Remember the Trump Years of 2016 to 2020 , you would Realize that Mr. Trump was a Compentent and Thoughtful President that Also Cared about the Middle Class Working Man and having a Strong National Defense . He also was Very Cognizant of the Problems with the Flawed U.S. Immigration System that Congress has refused to Address for the Last 20 Years . You do seem to have a habit here on ATS with Not Following Procedures when Making Claims of a Dubious Nature . Without some Professed Factual Data , you just come off as a Heartless Bourgeoisie IMO ..

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I have starred your post as a reward for your effort !

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I didn't expect you to answer to be honest .

Yes Trump is the obvious answer . He can't be bought . Not only would he hold the money for you but he would probably pay you interest.

Hunter would assuredly take the money and then come up with some convoluted story and Hide behind his Fathers Power.

One is an actual Criminal the other is just being made to look like one.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

No sarcasm, serious question.
What is this about sharing classified information with the Russians? In the White House?

Show me something, never heard of it.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: texas thinker
a reply to: Boomer1947

No sarcasm, serious question.
What is this about sharing classified information with the Russians? In the White House?

Show me something, never heard of it.

It never happened. 😃

But what did happen was Joe Biden had illegally obtained and illegally retained thousands of classified documents and had them when Trump was President.

edit on Jul-03-2024 by xuenchen because: ⚠️

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join