It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘No One’s Pushing Me Out,’ Biden Says

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It’s about to get wild:
MSN

“Let me say this as clearly as I possibly can—and as simply and straightforward as I can,” Biden told his campaign staff on Wednesday, according to people with knowledge of his remarks. “I am running. I’m the nominee of the Democratic Party. No one’s pushing me out. I’m not leaving.”

I’m glad.

He’s Sharp as a tack

And can definitely handle the shabanapressha.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

“Let me say this as clearly as I possibly can—and as simply and straightforward as I can,”

Well if he could do that he wouldn’t be in this predicament.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Except...maybe....the American voter?

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Joe is Fairly Good at Lying with a Straight Face but you can Tell he does Not Believe the Lies he Tells himself .

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Well, his butt's been wiped so he's ready to go.

edit on 7 3 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This points to one of two things....

Either Joe and his supporters are a lot dumber than we think..

or

They already know Joe is going to win by any means necessary.

.....or a combination of both.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   
GOOD FOR JOE! Stay in the race and take your whipping like a man..

A brave Demorcrat Congressman says what most of them have known for months, but kept quiet about...

A Democratic congressman said President Joe Biden’s abysmal showing in last week’s debate made clear what he has known for a while — Biden is heading for defeat.

“Biden’s poor performance in the debate was not a surprise. It also didn’t rattle me as it has others, because the outcome of this election has been clear to me for months: While I don’t plan to vote for him, Donald Trump is going to win. And I’m OK with that,” Rep. Jared Golden wrote in an Op-Ed published by the Bangor Daily News.
Source: www.westernjournal.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

U.S. Rep. Jared Golden (D-ME) is one of the Few remaining Moderate Democrats left in that Party . How they Cope with their Party's Own self destruction is Beyond me .......

Jeff Van Drew knew Better.......

edit on 3-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I guess the dems forgot that no one f*cks with a Biden

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Don't they still have until August for other candidates to come forward? If not, they can 25 Joe and let Kamal lose the election for the Democrat party.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   
No way in hell he said any of that. He might have meant to and tried to, but that’s no transcript.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   
There are 6 swing states who will only let the DNC swap Biden for another candidate, if he is removed via the 25th amendment.
edit on 372024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Keep Joe IN.
He's never been sharper.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Yep , as Sharp as a Tack Head...

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: WeMustCare

U.S. Rep. Jared Golden (D-ME) is one of the Few remaining Moderate Democrats left in that Party . How they Cope with their Party's Own self destruction is Beyond me .......

Jared Golden should bail from the party like Joe Manchin did when he saw the handwriting on the wall.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Keep Joe IN.
He's never been sharper.

CNN says the Wall Street Journal should be ashamed of itself for being hard on Joe Biden's mental state!

Joe is Still a Great President!: www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Keep Joe IN.
He's never been sharper.

CNN says the Wall Street Journal should be ashamed of itself for being hard on Joe Biden's mental state!

Joe Biden is the best representative of the Democrat Party.
Nobody does it better than Joe.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   
www.theguardian.com...-of-blog per there recent update witmer says she does not wanna replace biden and oddly wants to meet the people who wanted to kill her

a new poll from nyt/sienna shows 49% of registered voters will choose trump compared to 43% for biden

from all the polls they spammed since the disasterious debate only one democrat "has the ability to beat trump" and they say that is Michelle obama.....

trump of course is smelling blood in the water and gloating about the "destruction of the democratic party" which in all fairness to those who arent fans of his it does seem like there are back door shenigans and or the start of a soft dem civil war over bidens failing numbers

For three and a half years, Joe Biden was wrapped in a metaphorical ball of cotton wool by an anxious White House staff eager to protect him from the worst of himself. Worried about signs of ageing and an increasing propensity for verbal missteps, they cut press conferences and media interviews to a minimum. Meetings with members of Congress, frequent enough in his first year – despite it coinciding with part of the Covid-19 pandemic – were whittled down by two-thirds by year three. Public appearances were tightly rationed and controlled, with the president speaking predominantly from an autocue. Unscripted exchanges with journalists were deemed too hazardous, resulting in 81-year-old Biden staging fewer presidential news conferences than any US chief executive since Ronald Reagan. Even the traditional pre-Super Bowl television interview – a chance to reach the biggest audience ever likely to tune for a political broadcast – was given a wide berth for the past two years. Now the approach has unravelled spectacularly, seemingly exposed as a desperate damage limitation exercise by last week’s floundering performance in a televised debate with Donald Trump that has left Biden’s presidential candidacy in dire jeopardy. Democrats considering replacing him on the ticket accuse his handlers of putting up a wall of denial to counteract a years-long low murmur of talk about his age-related decline, only for the truth to burst into the open in a manner that greatly increases the chances of a second Trump presidency. “We kind of just feel lied to,” an unnamed Democratic senator told Punchbowl website. “They’ve been shielding him from those types of settings for months and even after it became undeniable, they’re still lying to us.” The complaint reflected a deep discontent with White House efforts to dismiss the abject debate display as an unrepresentative one-off.
from above source the british press is lambasting the dems and bidens handlers

from studying 2016 when trump did take office the first time (suprisingly to dems at least) the pattern is roughly on track
1 trump is being trumpy trump but oddly more reserved then he was in 2016 least per the debates

2 the right is picking up governments and or elected offices overseas (see france the european union,slovakia,austria(leaning) poland etc )

3 voters are either apathetic about there choices or ANGRY at perceived slights with the added bonus of this being the
3rd election where "we need to stop trump to save democracy" is the tag line of his opposition and historically voter apathay benifits team r not team d throw in kennedy and its an absolutely perfect storm

4 "its the economy stupid" will probably play front and center with inflation high and depending on who you talk to(dems its doing great!!) republicans (its doing terrible worst that ever been) and with some voters debating on how they are going to feed there families with increased groceries costs plays front and center over other political issues

5 swing states matter (and thats bad for bidens numbers) but a few surprising places are popping up . trump is polling ahead in new jersy of all places all but one of the swing states and is only down by 7.5 points in NEW YORK compared to the what we would expect 24% difference in california ,hes also ahead in new hampshire which has voted blue since 1988

6 and most importantly it seems that the democrats did not learn from hillary's loss and are once again underestimating trump vs a at least now very unfavorable candidate with the added bonus of biden being 81 vs Hillary clintons 69 in 2016

7. it LOOKS like trump if elected will again be handed a republican senate and house majority possibly leading to him being able to replace (if they so choose ) the older right leaning supreme court justices

and just as a final comment i while mostly team r am rapidly getting frustrated with increasing age of our "only options to vote for " being absolutely old as methusala with more baggage then an Oregon trail wagon train
edit on 3-7-2024 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Biden is also in the final phase of the Impeachment process...so if he won't step down, resign or forfeit, he'll then either get impeached or voted out.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Keep Joe IN.
He's never been sharper.

Joe Biden is the best representative of the Democrat Party.
Nobody does it better than Joe.

Baby your the Test........
edit on 3-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join