It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANDY NGO REPORTS: So Cal Antifa members all sentenced to prison or jail

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Andy NGO, PM

Eight convicted rioters were sentenced to varying prison and jail terms last week for their role in a So Cal Antifa attack in southern California in 2021. The sentencing in San Diego Superior Court on June 28 brought the conclusion to more than three years of investigations, a secret indictment, plea deals, and a dramatic trial. This marks the first time in U.S. history that prosecutors have broken up an Antifa cell with a string of multiple convictions. In fact, all 12 defendants related to the case were convicted.

The judge said he would have sentenced some of them even harder:

Judge Daniel Goldstein later responded: "Mr. Briggs, your client is unapologetic and he labels people without knowing them." The judge chastised White for suppressing the First Amendment rights of others through the use of violence. The judge said he would have found White guilty of the assault charge of which he was acquitted by the jury.

He initially suggested Antifa did not exist but changed his mind:

Judge Daniel Goldstein sent all remaining So Cal Antifa convicts to prison or jail. He originally doubted if prosecutors could show Antifa organize as a group but stated after seeing the evidence: "I don't have any question that this organization exists."

X/twitter

Think this is first time Antifa has been admitted to exist by government body let alone all the criminals prosecuted - in California of Al places!

Something’s changing.

Pendulum swinging back to sanity?

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   
sanity, hopefully.

let's see if it's taken before a Democrat judge who dismisses.

lesson from Mr. Trump's legal issues; the judge's politics play too big a part.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Antifa has been relatively quiet as of late. I sure hope the FBI is keeping tabs on their activity, but I'm not counting on that at all.

They'll ooze out the cracks when the time is right I'm sure. Question is, will they up their responses in the face of taking several major blows to their image and members?

When they do show up, remember what EXACTLY brought them out to play all the sudden and then act accordingly. Should be easy this time to verify who let's them off the leash if it's not clear enough now.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Well done Andy Ngo for not being put off by violence and threats to continue to shine a light on the crimes of the radicals.
He has already been badly beaten by some of them,and has graffiti targeting him to be murdered.

Do not back down when faced with evil.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Antifa is hard to keep track of. You need crocodile tears on facebook to make them appear. You need something that will perturb their liberal suburban minds first. You need rallying Trump supporters.

Most of these asses weren't even from here. They sought out a fight. It happened in Pacific Beach at a patriotic rally on Jan 9th, 2001. They were starting sh*t with Jan 6th supporters. They don't have the guts to go after an East County White Nationalist rally, I imagine.

www.10news.com...

A so-called Patriot March was taking place on Jan. 9, just days after the insurrection riot at the Capitol.

Prosecutors say the group Antifa, which are self-described “anti fascists," showed up with pepper spray, baseball bats and tasers, causing injuries to several people there.

They are exactly as angry and prejudice as neonazis, only like sanctimonious religious people in that they think their violence and anger to beat Republicans with baseball bats is more justified because it goes after the wicked.

I don’t know for any minute that the Trump supporters were offensive to the defendants and others in Pacific Beach that day,” the judge presiding over Friday’s sentencing said. “But that’s the nature of political speech. That does not mean that individuals with offensive speech cannot assemble, congregate and protest — ANTIFA could have done that.”

But they didn't. So now they're off to State prison to seek protection from getting their asses kicked by The Aryan Brotherhood and reading the works of Wallace D. Fard Muhammad.
edit on 3-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Good to see.

These street commies need to be treated like the rabid animals they are.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Antifa is hard to keep track of. You need crocodile tears on facebook to make them appear. You need something that will perturb their liberal suburban minds first. You need rallying Trump supporters.

Most of these asses weren't even from here. They sought out a fight. It happened in Pacific Beach at a patriotic rally on Jan 9th, 2001. They were starting sh*t with Jan 6th supporters. They don't have the guts to go after an East County White Nationalist rally, I imagine.

www.10news.com...

A so-called Patriot March was taking place on Jan. 9, just days after the insurrection riot at the Capitol.

Prosecutors say the group Antifa, which are self-described “anti fascists," showed up with pepper spray, baseball bats and tasers, causing injuries to several people there.

They are exactly as angry and prejudice as neonazis, only like sanctimonious religious people in that they think their violence and anger to beat Republicans with baseball bats is more justified because it goes after the wicked.

I don’t know for any minute that the Trump supporters were offensive to the defendants and others in Pacific Beach that day,” the judge presiding over Friday’s sentencing said. “But that’s the nature of political speech. That does not mean that individuals with offensive speech cannot assemble, congregate and protest — ANTIFA could have done that.”

But they didn't. So now they're off to State prison to seek protection from getting their asses kicked by The Aryan Brotherhood and reading the works of Wallace D. Fard Muhammad.

They were starting sh*t with Jan 6th supporters.

I am pretty sure the Jan 6th rioters were mostly comprised of Antifa and fbi folks wearing red MAGA hats and face masks. But you are really on to something from another thread.

Looks like a big shift is happening from SCOTUS rulings on Chevron & presidential immunity to the Trump sentencing being delayed and other lawfare cases falling apart to Psaki finally agreeing to testify about the horrible Afghanistan debacle to Antifa finally being held accountable and more. Next up, lets see if internationally countries/world leaders start changing their tune. Something seems to be occurring, the debate seems to be the inflection point. Degradation33, you should start a new thread on this I give you credit for seeing it first.
edit on 3-7-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Thanks. I didn't catch it though. Others beat me.

Does it need a separate thread?

People are burnt out on vitriol, I think..

I watched the clip of the judge reading this verdict and I agreed.

It was along the lines of, "You can stay across the street, and scream obscenities, call them KKK, Neonazis, but you can't use violence and intimidate them to express a political opinion."

It seems like there's a nuanced line between right to demonstrate and infringing on the right of others that allows room to go and scream epithets at people you don't like.

I like this Judge reinforcing. "You can't be violent or destructive over things you don't like happening politically."

They're being put in social time out for their temper tantrum. Not life-ending, but long enough to be life changing for many.

I also apply that to some Jan 6th people. The ones leading the rush. I don't think the ones at the back taking pictures should be treated like the ones first breaking through the barriers.

I don't buy the deep state set-up on this one, there are just extremes. I like the bipartisan time outs being given when people forget the limits of their rights.

Same thing applies, Had the ones at the front of that intended peaceful march stayed across the street and yelled obscenities there'd be no riot "insurrection" to talk about.

But the antifa-opposite wearing viking Braveheart sh*t actually believed in a cause for unlawful civil disobedience, and 98/100 just followed. Followers should only get trespassing misdemeanors.

Sanity returns only when justice wears her f*cking blindfold. And the feeling is that it hasn't. How much is real vs imagined is not something I want to debate. But, add this to Hunter Biden and pro-Hamas agitators losing their enrollment as soon as they tear down Pro-Israel fliers and spit at their demonstrators.
edit on 3-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I think it would be a good and possibly a very big one because we can constantly add to it. It could go on and really help us all see the impact that a new direction, new leadership has on our lives and globally. I feel that there is a social shift coming, from DEI to transgenderism to the border and deportation. Economically, we will once again see the impact of cutting senseless regulation, cutting taxes and laying heavy tarriffs on countries like China who still have "developing nation" status in regards to global trade. Cutting off countries from our market that do business with Iran. I don't agree with everything Trump says and does but his policies and leadership may be the spark to recalibrate the cultural revolution that is being shoved down our throats, closing the border and deporting the illegals and getting the cost and quality of living in this country back. So yes, I think it could be a huge thread if headlined in the right way. You got my support!

edit on 3-7-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Not surprising .

Antifa was the literal definition of DOMESTIC TERRORIST . What we saw on the surface of them was actually tamed and watered down , who knows what their true ideology was/is .

BLM was little more than a GOFUND Me page that got out of control. Every dime that was given to them was funneled away and embezzled . They didn't help a damn thing .

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I remember when FBI Director Wray lied to congress about Antifa…

“It’s not a group or an organization. It’s a movement or an ideology.”

And Jerry “Jabba the Hut” Nadler…
"That's a myth that's being spread only in Washington, D.C.,"

They both knew better.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   
So, they "convict" a few, and in the meantime thousands are in waiting for the next paid set of events.

Do we even know 100% for sure these 8 are even real offenders and not actors?? 😉

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

I think it would be a good and possibly a very big one because we can constantly add to it. It could go on and really help us all see the impact that a new direction, new leadership has on our lives and globally. I feel that there is a social shift coming, from DEI to transgenderism to the border and deportation. Economically, we will once again see the impact of cutting senseless regulation, cutting taxes and laying heavy tarriffs on countries like China who still have "developing nation" status in regards to global trade. Cutting off countries from our market that do business with Iran. I don't agree with everything Trump says and does but his policies and leadership may be the spark to recalibrate the cultural revolution that is being shoved down our throats, closing the border and deporting the illegals and getting the cost and quality of living in this country back. So yes, I think it could be a huge thread if headlined in the right way. You got my support!

More coming....

Zelensky getting pressure to end war

Tucker doing a sit down with Zelensky.
Can you feel things changing

new topics

top topics

join