It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Graham Hancock called racist for asking questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I didn't know this but apparently Graham Hancock has a Netflix show and native tribes didn't want him filming in the grand canyon... So he's not.

In addition to defying Indigenous histories and more than a century of established archaeological research in North America, Hancock’s theories are especially damaging because they fuel long-held racist beliefs that seek to erase the violence of colonization and slavery upon which the United States was founded, say Hancock’s detractors.

Here's the link if you want to copy it. LOL oh ATS. You struggling limp rust bucket...

amp-theguardian-com.cdn.ampproject.org... s_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQGsAEggAID#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=17198755007470&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguard ian.com%2Fus-news%2Farticle%2F2024%2Fjul%2F01%2Fnetflix-ancient-apocalypse-canceled

Questioning things is apparently racist and trying to understand the world is offensive.

Good work America soon everyone will be a mindless borg
edit on 5310618America/Chicagopm01 by 5thHead because: 🧚

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

I love to hear him speak, AND I think he has some good data to share. Conclusions I might not be on board with, but at this point he is more likely spot on than the "narrative" we have been suffering.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   

a quote from your post taken from The Guardian:
In addition to defying Indigenous histories and more than a century of established archaeological research in North America, Hancock’s theories are especially damaging because they fuel long-held racist beliefs that seek to erase the violence of colonization and slavery upon which the United States was founded, say Hancock’s detractors.

Such BS off the top of some leftist head at the Guardian. If they were schooled on the major issue not mentioned is that some native folks in that area possibly killed off the giants of that era as has been suggested elsewhere. Historical facts, with good evidence should be allowed outside of racism issues, especially when this would be reversed racism on the Indians' part.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Different Native Nations have in their oral histories stories of red headed giants who were OMG pale skinned.

The consulting with Native Nations about filming on land they consider sacred probably should have been done, at the very least it's a respectful courtesy. Calling Hancock racist is way out of bounds. You don't have to agree with his theories, but faking "being woke" by established anthropologists who got the Clovis first deal wrong for what? 100 yrs or so?

Just insane.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Here is a video of the accused

Most of the other stuff I saw on yvid is just more people trashing him saying things without giving examples. Basically just calling him names, hit piece crap.

The funny thing is that the people trying to shut up Graham Hancock are the ones pushing the "colonialist" narrative. The msn narrative. The kings history.

🌎

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Well they really have to don't they?
Credentials revoked, peer reviewed papers tossed, bazillions of text books re-written, tenures reevaluated?

Total dumpster fire faces them an they ain't havin' it.

Whether Hancock or others in time eventually force us to rewrite history there's no escaping it, it's gonna happen.
Hopefully at least start officially before I'm pushing up daisies.

new topics

top topics

join