It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire In The Sky, See The Birds Fly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   
"Fire in the sky, see the birds fly
Emperors end, when stone won't bend
Not all that is white is that of light
And not all the best are those of the West"

This a verse written through meditations in 2012, when I was first initiated into the mysteries

At the time, it felt like one of the most important verses I would ever write. So much so, that I memorised it exactly, and asked others to memorise it exactly. In particular, the "scarlet woman" who crossed my path, dressed as a bunny, Easter 2012, EXACTLY when I had my first encounters with the Sinai/Illuminated

It felt like this verse was some type of key, which detailed coming events within cyclic probability (prophecy)

Events that would not only signal the end of a personal process of initiation and ascension that I was entering into at the time

But events that would also signal a shift within the world, and it's collective consciousness, like entering a new age

Tonight, Monday 1st of July 2024, is "Territory Day" for those in my home of Northern Territory, Australia

Known as "Firecracker night" to the locals

It has been a reasonably stressful day, which involved looking for a much loved purebred Thai rooster, which had flown the coop. A rooster named "El" (named "El" after the Canaanite God) which I had raised from a chick. Who had only been at his new home for days, till he went missing

Luckily, some nice stranger found El in their yard, and he was eventually returned to his new home, with his female bonded pair Sophia (also named after the feminine aspect of God)

As I sat outside this evening, watching the fireworks on my lawn, eating ice-cream ... I remembered the first line of the verse from 12 years ago:

Fire in the sky, see the birds fly

The realisation of thecalignment was momentarily very profound. Like something very big was lining up, with a rooster of ascension named "El" being lost and then found again, the very morning the sky is filled with fire

The feeling of this alignment was profound enough, that I chose to write this thread

I will be looking for the alignment of the rest of the verse in the coming days within my own life. But with the 4th of July celebrations in America coming only days after our own Territory Day celebrations here in NT, Australia, I thought it worth sharing the verse here, in the event that it ends up aligning with much larger events on a global scale

Or possibly even align with experiences of those who read this

All the best to those of you in America for your 4th of July celebrations in a few days

I hope you have as much fun and wonder lighting up the sky as we did here in Darwin, Australia

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

Well the roosters in France did revolt on the little emperor Macron yeaterday

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Im so glad you found your birdie!

This is a wild story I can see why you might equate the fireworks and the rooster going as connected to the verse you wrote.

Your whole thing sounds interesting do you have a post thats more in depth about your previous experiences you mentioned?

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I share this with genuinely compassionate intentions. The path you’ve chosen to acquire wisdom and understanding will only continue to lead you in ambiguous circles. My kids were thrilled with a pop tart, until they tasted their first genuine German pastry. Such is the seeming “wisdom”
from lower entities, until you experience genuine understanding given by the source Himself.

“So the servants went out into the streets and gathered everyone they could find, both evil and good, and the wedding hall was filled with guests. But when the king came in to see the guests, he spotted a man who was not dressed in wedding clothes. And he said to him, 'Friend, how did you enter here not having a wedding garment?' And he was speechless. Then the king told the servants, ‘Tie him hand and foot, and throw him into the outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’ For many are called, but few chosen."

“I advise you to buy from me… white garments so that you may clothe yourself and the shame of your nakedness will not be revealed; and eye salve to apply to your eyes so that you may see.”

“So He said to them again, “Truly, truly, I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. All who came before Me were thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved… I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.“

“And now as to the Watchers who have sent thee to intercede for them, who had been ⌈⌈aforetime⌉⌉ in heaven, (say to them): "You have been in heaven, but ⌈all⌉ the mysteries had not yet been revealed to you, and you knew worthless ones, and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the women, and through these mysteries women and men work much evil on earth." Say to them therefore: "You have no peace."'

“I have told you these things so that in Me you may have peace.”

As for the fire, we were already told thousands of years ago that the consummation of this age would come with fire.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Perhaps Pope Francis is the stone that wont bend. His replacement, although in white, is that of darkness, that brings about a new dark age.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lapidoth

Do you know what Jesus did in the first 30yrs of his life? We know at the very least, he was in Egypt and he was in the desert for many days. Did he travel to far off lands with his uncle and learn many things about who He was and his destiny? How do you know Compendium is not doing a similar work? Please don’t turn people away from Christ as many of your brethren. Just be like Him.

Thank you

top topics

join