It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where have all the good times gone????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Not much to say. hope I can articulate my thoughts and have reasonable discussions here. That is really all.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: berbofthegreen

Welcome to ATS.

Hopefully our lives have many good times ahead of us.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   

A new person! People were saying there can't be any new people. Cool!

What are you into? I like UFOs/aliens time travel interdimensional things parallel universe the mysteries of space I like reading I go to the library A LOT! I have a cat hes pretty cute a little bit of a drama queen.

Have you had any paranormal experiences? I never experienced anything until recently then things started happening that are weird but I dont know if they're paranormal or im just nuts or aliens or what.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Welcome.

a reply to: Shoshanna

A new person! People were saying there can't be any new people. Cool!

The account was made a few months ago, before the email broke.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Welcome, I too enjoy articulating thoughts and having reasonable discussions. I also enjoy ambulating around with my fellow humans.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Oh lame. Thats what I get for assuming everyone is like me hehehehehehe I made my thread right away because like............introduction! Plus I wanted to talk about Guardian UFO but nobody was talking!

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Yes, I am interested in that. And yes I have had experiences. I will write about them sooner or later. I have 2 cats and they are mean to my dachsund.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I think that is from the 2nd best Van Halen album.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Welcome, I too enjoy articulating thoughts and having reasonable discussions. I also enjoy ambulating around with my fellow humans.

I think we all need to ambulate as much as possible.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I don’t have any pet cats but occasionally have a few wandering around in my backyard along with up to 4 rabbits at different times plus likely snakes and poisonous vegetation running rampant on the back edge of my property. I usually stay away from the back edge. I could have a cougar hiding back there and wouldn’t know it except for maybe a growl. I actually heard a growl one time. I have not spotted any deer or large animals in my back yard so far. I do live inside a city.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   

My cat is mean to other cats he hasn't been around a dog at all but one time I let him outside on his leash a random cat came up and he went full ham at this cat he has all his claws so im just glad he didn't really hurt the cat it got scared and ran off and then my cat ran up my whole body hehehe and was like digging his claws in my shoulder. I dont let him outside anymore unless I'm holding him because he isn't very bright hehehehehe but I love him. He needs me.

Weenie dogs are so freaking cute my cat is too possessive for me to get another pet unless its like a turtle or something. Also I'm dumb so I feel like the weenie dog's back might hurt all the time or something they've got long backs like how pugs and bulldogs have those smooshy faces where I just worry they're having trouble breathing!

Do you dress your dachshund up like a hot dog ever? I have a hot dog costume for my cat and he will grumpily wear it. Adorable!

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

We dressed our late cat Muffett in a Santa costume with antlers. The look she gave us.

"For this outrage you will die in your sleep"....

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   
We got the Santa costume out for our cat Carl at Christmas and he was like:

"Don't even think about it. You know what levels of violence I am capable of.'

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

That's so cute and hehe little miss Muffett! but also Carl. You named your cat Carl? That's adorable.

Yeah I get that look a lot. Like when I kiss his wittle cheeks or tell him how adorable he is. Hehe. He hates it.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: berbofthegreen

I think that is from the 2nd best Van Halen album.

Yeah, the whole album has a broader vibe I can still enjoy every track immensely. the lesser played, Hang em High, Cathedral, Little Guitars with Pretty Woman and Dancing in the Street

but I dig most of their albums, I'm partial to Women and Children First because it seems underappreciated just because it was sandwiched between I and 2 and Fair Warning

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I saw VH on their Eruption tour supporting Sabbath. Ozzy came on after VH and he was like, WTF?!!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   
There's not much discussion left its mostly like outside lol a bunch of people at each others throats arguing whether tomatoes are a fruit or vegetable.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I saw VH on their Eruption tour supporting Sabbath. Ozzy came on after VH and he was like, WTF?!!!!!

Damn, I'm jealous Ive seen Ozzy but never got a chance to see Black Sabbath live. Must have been 78 World Tour

I saw Van Halen 3 times from the Fair Warning tour to Diver Down. I was 16 when I went to the FW concert. It was crazy, I snuck in a pint of Wild Turkey but was too scared to bring in any ganja, it didn't matter the whole group around us allowed us to partake.

It got started late but damn they were in thier prime

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join