It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once we are able to talk about adult stuff....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Whenever it's kosher to talk about Joe Biden in any other light than the MSM's (hide him away and protect him) current protection racket, we need to discuss the laptop that has now been verified as real and not altered in any way.

The contents appear to describe an intricate pay for play operation by the Biden family, dispersing cash to all the members. Hunter was nice enough to chronical most of the activities and offer supporting documentation but until and unless we can talk about it, there won't be a discussion had.

What baffles me, is that those who are protecting him (the same one's that if Trump has 1/10 of this kind of thing going on, the world would be outraged and demanding his execution) also live in the US, and are subject to his actions. If he is compromised by China, and making this odd push to EV's to give profits to China, as it looks on the surface, then wouldn't the effects of that, also effect those folks? Or is there some money grab that those on the right are missing out on?

I am curious to know from the left, but until they are allowed to talk about it, I don't think they will.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   
There where 51 intelligence officials saying the laptop story was Russian disinformation as the story broke out. Looks like part of the intelligence community is as deep or deeper in this mess as Hunter is. China got the Biden family good on this one.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
There where 51 intelligence officials saying the laptop story was Russian disinformation as the story broke out. Looks like part of the intelligence community is as deep or deeper in this mess as Hunter is. China got the Biden family good on this one.

Yea, but it makes me wonder who else they own. It has to be most of them in order for the entire government to ignore this to the level they are. You have Jim Jordan and a few others banging the drums, and everyone else ignores them. But they haven't found the gold bars in Joey's corvette seats, so till then, it's like it never happened.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Our country is compromised on so many levels. it's no wonder greed is on the list of seven deadly sins.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   
IMO, it's another part of the slow boil to reduce the quality of life, raise the cost of living, in the US. This is what 0bama wanted/wants most of all. Wealth/misery redistribution.
Why? Because people that are generally happy and content in life don't want the government up in their business and typically don't vote for democrats. Make people depressed and hopeless, then offer them telief (that never really comes) and they will vote for you.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Yea, but it makes me wonder who else they own.

One thing China uses to maintain its power is the corruptible nature of man. Similar to the Epstein stuff. With the lack of human rights over there, this dark trade is a lot more organized. The human organ market is one more commonly known.

As for how much they own, I don't know. All the intelligence networks around the world also have a dark side when the means justify the ends approach. In America, I would expect to find more democrats' than republicans that have been captured by China due to a closer political alignment, but as money crosses both sides of the isle, so does the corruption.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Just reveled that Morell and Buckly (and other of the 51 intelligence officials) were still on the SEE-EYE-A payroll when they said Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation.

‘Spies Who Lie’ leader, cosigners were on CIA payroll when they falsely claimed Hunter Biden laptop was Russian fake
judiciary.house.gov...

nypost.com...

edit on CamSun, 30 Jun 2024 09:34:58 -0500Sunday 1amJune20246 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

edit on CamSun, 30 Jun 2024 09:37:14 -0500Sunday 1amJune20246 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Just reveled that Morell and Buckly (and other of the 51 intelligence officials) were still on the SEE-EYE-A payroll when they said Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation.

‘Spies Who Lie’ leader, cosigners were on CIA payroll when they falsely claimed Hunter Biden laptop was Russian fake
judiciary.house.gov...

nypost.com...

Yes, and someone in a higher up enough leadership position told them to overlook the obvious criminality of the contents of the laptop, in favor of continuing their reign of power. I think they fear Trump most of all because he wasn't important enough to be bought early on, and now doesn't need the cash. So other than embarrassment, there is no other mechanism to remove him. Well, other than a .338 Lapua Mag.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Looks like part of the intelligence community is as deep or deeper in this mess as Hunter is.

The "intelligence community" has been evil personified since at least the 50s. The whole JFK debacle should've blown the doors off, but it only proved they can get away with anything.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   

What baffles me, is that those who are protecting him (the same one's that if Trump has 1/10 of this kind of thing going on, the world would be outraged and demanding his execution) also live in the US, and are subject to his actions. If he is compromised by China, and making this odd push to EV's to give profits to China, as it looks on the surface, then wouldn't the effects of that, also effect those folks? Or is there some money grab that those on the right are missing out on?

The folks "protecting" Biden have allowed him and his family the corrupt lifestyle they have because now they completely own Biden. The 2020 election was a coup and Biden is irrelevant. There is a shadow government running things and they will never suffer the consequences of the EV policies benefiting China or any other policy. Most of congress, right & left are compromised so there's that too. Remember the Arizona legislature and attorney that uncovered how the cartels have "purchased" judges, homes, etc. That story has mysteriously dissapeared. Not too many people can stand up to the threats, financial destruction from lawfare but I can think of one. That, in a nutshell, is how I see it.
The deep state may be ready to dump Biden
edit on 30-6-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The Intel community is interwoven in Everything yes .

But what I don't get is why go to such lengths to Protect the Biden's ? Protecting Obama sure yeah I get that he is useful , Protecting the Clinton's sure yeah I get that She is Cold and Brutal hints her usefulness .

But Hunter , Joe and the rest of the Biden's are idiots completely useless idiots .

Biden is a Servant to power yes , He holds the Mantle and does as told he wields no true power almost no Politicians do . I would think that Biden's loyalty to the system would only garner him so much protection and even less for Hunter.
edit on 30-6-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

But what I don't get is why go to such lengths to Protect the Biden's ? Protecting Obama sure yeah I get that he is useful , Protecting the Clinton's sure yeah I get that She is Cold and Brutal hints her usefulness .

But Hunter , Joe and the rest of the Biden's are idiots completely useless idiots .

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Up to now Biden has been a useful idiot. Biden allows the shadow government to run the country while Biden sleeps, poos his pants or chases little kids around eating ice cream. Until this past debate Biden was useful but now it seems he has become vulnerable, Hunter may be the next Biden to poo his pants. Without daddy's deepstate protection he will be in trouble. That is why the criminals from Biden to the deep state coup perpatrators need to be publicly held accountable. If that doesn't happen what will stop another coup from happening. The 2020 election steal was committed inside our own country, 5k signed affidavits and these types of witness testimony and evidence..
they ignored it because nobody had juristiction?
And overseas, people were terrified around the world to see that the USA was experiencing a soft coup.
they all know what happened and that Biden is irrelevant
edit on 30-6-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

But Hunter , Joe and the rest of the Biden's are idiots completely useless idiots

They are beholden to the corruption. It is not easy to steal an election, but done it and more importantly got away with it. The system is loving Biden's hands off approach to things as the foxes guard the hen house. Why is Racheal Maddow just one of many freaking out that she will be locked up if Trump gets in?

The evil behind Biden ain't stupid, but It does do stupid things.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

if you ignore it, then it never happened. And after that, you can smugly laugh at anyone who questions you, and call them "election deniers". but you need big shoes and a red nose to do it correctly.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

Looks like part of the intelligence community is as deep or deeper in this mess as Hunter is.

The "intelligence community" has been evil personified since at least the 50s. The whole JFK debacle should've blown the doors off, but it only proved they can get away with anything.

It is funny how the whole apparatuses get to investigate itself. They are all linked so saying you appointed someone as being legit is a bunch of BS.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

if you ignore it, then it never happened. And after that, you can smugly laugh at anyone who questions you, and call them "election deniers". but you need big shoes and a red nose to do it correctly.

Ever since they finally got the ballots forged and the 81 million vote count complete, about a week later, anyone who said that they cheated and no way Biden got 81 million votes got demonized, ostricized and demonitized. To this day the dems, msm and rinos start out any conversation about Trump with, "he still won't accept the 2020 election results". "It was the most secure election in history".
So the 51 current and retired CIA chiefs and others lied about the laptop, the Fox news moderator Chris Wallace covered during debate for Biden, the SOS for Georgia lied about Trumps "demand" he finds votes for him until the phone call was released after they tried to delete it, the fbi colluded with social media to censor negative truths about Biden, etc, etc.
They lied about everything except the 81 million phony vote count, yea right. Nobody should believe anything this people say, they said Biden is sharp and runs circles around his staff. They are all liars. I give Trump a lot of credit for not caving, they cheated in the 2020 election 100% they did.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   

And people think they won't do it again. They will. Maybe not as successfully this time, but this is what we'll get as long as we tolerate it. They're not going to just stop. They need to be stopped, and there have to be serious and significant consequences. Or they'll keep doing it.

In any competitive situation, you attack the other side's weaknesses. And as long as that is successful, you keep doing it, until they stop you.

Do Republicans have the stomach for that, in the face of every news organization howling about it? Not to mention, court systems that have agendas and debts owed to leftists who care about nothing but retaining power.

I haven't seen many signs of willingness to meaningfully engage by people who could make a difference.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   
NM
edit on 30-6-2024 by Hakaiju because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

And people think they won't do it again. They will. Maybe not as successfully this time, but this is what we'll get as long as we tolerate it. They're not going to just stop. They need to be stopped, and there have to be serious and significant consequences. Or they'll keep doing it.

In any competitive situation, you attack the other side's weaknesses. And as long as that is successful, you keep doing it, until they stop you.

Do Republicans have the stomach for that, in the face of every news organization howling about it? Not to mention, court systems that have agendas and debts owed to leftists who care about nothing but retaining power.

I haven't seen many signs of willingness to meaningfully engage by people who could make a difference.

That is it, that is where we are at as a country. A crossroads if you will. And, like it or not, Trump is the only one fighting this narrative. Everyone else, every politician asked about the 2020 election results bends the knee. It is sad to see.
I wish more people would see that Trump is the only one strong enough, rich enough to call it like it is and will to put it all on the line. I don't know if Trump will make it into office because if he does there will be accountability, people will hang for what they've done to the people of our country. This msm, intelligence community, democrats and rinos cabal of evil and corruption needs to be exposed. They are the real axis of evil. The lies and fake narrative they push is psycological warfare at the highest level. Trump needs to turn some of them, offer immunity to some to come clean on how they've lied, cheated and stolen from any and everyone. It is hard to imagine Trump taking office and no accountability.

Trump Plans to Bring Back Firing Squads, Group Executions if He Retakes White House

we'll have to see

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I heard he was going to bring back the whole "burn them at the steak!" or was it stake. Hell I don't know. But he's going to do it. Probably already ordered the wood. That rat bastard. I bet he's gonna grab someone by their lady parts!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join