It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Changed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Democrats are heading right for the side of a mountain, flying with their eyes wide open.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Trump is King Kong , and the Dems are an Attacking Helocopter..............

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Or they could do investigative reporting; interview people who do live in the locale but don’t have a platform . A voice for the voiceless.

That’s what real journalism should be and used to be.

And l Eva Vlaardingerbroek does cover her home country as well as other areas.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Not sure how Biden’s performance in the debate surprised anyone at all. You’d have to be asleep at the wheel to not realise what an absolute wreck of humanity this guy now is - and has been since day one as president. He is an empty vessel - always just a figurehead for those running the show.

If the debacle surprised the media or the donors or anyone in the Democratic Party then that really would be alarming.

Therefore, in my mind, this has to have been a planned ‘assassination’ live on TV. Biden was hung out to dry. That can only mean the Dem’s plan to swap him out, and they will. Are we about to see Big Mike enter stage left? Who knows. It will be someone. Biden is done.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Double.

edit on 30-6-2024 by ARM19688 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

Or........

Trump is Dave Chappelle and Biden is a FAKE Godzilla.....

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: DAVID64

The Democrat's Messiah (Barack Obama) told them "enough pretending and spinning", we're getting rid of Joe.

He then called an emergency meeting with Joe Biden and Ron Klain.

Kamala is LIVID over not being the one chosen to replace dementia criminal Joe.

What's going on now in the Democrat party is so wild, it sounds like far out fiction.

But it isn't: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Biden may stop seeking reelection later today.

Meeting with Jill and Hunter to decide.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Obama told Biden to throw in the towel.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 06:49 AM
link   

But the WH have issued a statement saying the Camp David family get together was planned well before the debate and it is categorically untrue that they are discussing/persuading Biden to not run in next election.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Ummm...I voted for Trump...twice...But now I'm going to vote for Kennedy...

Why...because everything Trump states...is deep state swamp...He's sounding more like a warmonger the closer to the election it gets...

I voted for him the first time because he made himself out to be a virtual Libertarian...I held my nose and voted for him the second time...

I'm voting for Kennedy...because his platform is the closest to being Libertarian...without actually being one...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

But now I'm going to vote for Kennedy..

Kennedy is the only one discussing major problems with a detailed plan on how he would address them. Biden and Trump just insult each other and brag on how great they are, but never answer direct questions on what their policy will be.

I'm not in support of Kennedy's stance on 2A or full term abortion, but both are eventually going to happen anyway.

Joe is an incompetent figurehead; Trump doesn't understand politics, but is good with finances-so any of his plans to turn the economy around would need to be followed to the letter long after his term ended. That'll never happen.....

Kennedy actually has the knowledge to disarm the weaponized government branches and has promised to do so. His main detracter is his raspy voice. Shallow people refuse to listen to what he has to say because he has a medical condition that 'annoys' them, yet they're fine with a figurehead in the end stages of dementia.

November will leave a lot of people crying.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   

no my main issue with kennedy is he has called for people that speak out against the climate change issue to be thrown in jail.

I just cant shake that.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

White House dismisses reports that Biden will discuss quitting race. The White House also claimed that Biden was mentally sound for 4 years.
Seems whatever the WH claims, the opposite is true.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

no my main issue with kennedy is he has called for people that speak out against the climate change issue to be thrown in jail.

I just cant shake that.

Thank, IH; I had not heard that. I have a lot of research to do, such as his stance on the border.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I just cant shake that.

This is key information.

I hope people are paying attention, as I find it
incredulous that kennedy is "informed" on other
issues but so blind on this one.

Lets throw everyone with a gas
powered car in jail! Or fine them
till they can't drive and eat.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Oh, the drama. I half think that is what they want,
drama. For cryin out loud, Hunter has a lot of damage
control, and Pops has to pardon him. Of course old
Joe isn't going to bow out. He might limp to the
convention, and throw his delegates to hmmm.

He has refied his houses about 30 times, this
is how they wash money. It is all about money!

Still scratching my head on why the msm media
turned on a dime to finally "reveal" what we
have known all along.

Maybe they think the drama will help Joe?

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The media's reaction was definitely planned. Simultaneously, they all turned on Biden together. Almost like synchronized swimmers.

I heard the exact same wording. The "democratic leaders are in a panic".

When this plan was put into place I'm not sure.

It may have been a long-term plan to by-pass someone else getting in during the primaries. They also might have assumed the convictions would make Biden a sure thing and it didn't - know it's another plan.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

They didn't just suddenly discover Joe is mentally compromised, so What Changed ? The Liberal Media take their marching orders from the DNC and they don't make a move they're not told to make, so who passed the word to throw Joe under the bus ?

the change was that Michelle got on-board with running as President with Barack as VP... this is not new news

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: StudioNada

Barack has already served 2 terms as President- not eligible to be VP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join