It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Changed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Joe will probably be conveniently assassinated to make way for California’s destroyer, Gavin Noos’em.

That guy reminds me of a Batman villain.

One of the best lines regarding Joe’s facial expressions during the debate, comes from Jon Stewart, “Resting 25th Amendment face”!!

a reply to: WeMustCare

edit on 29-6-2024 by UnRepentantHarlequin27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   
so I guess the question is, did the media cover for Joe til the debate, and started stating the obvious knowing they couldn't hide reality any more?
or
had they been drinking the koolade all this time, really believing Biden was on the ball, and genuinely shocked at Biden's performance?

either way their corruption and/or bias is contemptible.

nauseating to me to read these Biden Must Go articles, and they always add some anti-Trump content, usually non-specific accusations of lies.
edit on 10.20.23 by Coelacanth55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The debate was one of the prime chances Biden had to instill confidence in the voters that he can do the job and rid the fears that certain outlets peddle. He did not deliver.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: UnRepentantHarlequin27

Joe will probably be conveniently assassinated to make way for California’s destroyer, Gavin Noos’em.

Was talking with a fellow ATS'er earlier today. I have a twist on it though.... it is Bidens double who will be assasinated whilst real Joe disappears to see what time left he has ...... probably in his basement.
However, I'm not familiar enough with US political processes, but I'd also suggest timimg will be everything as Harris then becomes president leading up to the election...... But she wouldn't win the eection for them.
So in summary..... I don't think they can kill him off.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   

They will aggressively fight to keep power if they believe Trump might turn the tables and criminally prosecute them the way they've gone after him. If there's a chance, even slightly, they'll be exposed, they may be in absolute panic which will pressure them to use desperate measures.

Not only that, they have big plans for major reformation in this country and the clock is ticking. They can't afford to lose this pinnacle election. There's too much on the line.

Here's a few options available in their bag of tricks:
Major false flag event
Assassination
Another pandemic
Rigged election
Stock market crash
WWIII
Major natural disaster
Fake alien invasion

Expect anything

Another possibility -- Trump is controlled opposition. This was my suspicion when he didn't actively weed out corruption in his first term. Which led to a pandemic and a stolen election, putting us where we're at right now. Maybe its all part of the plan. If that's the case, it won't matter who wins the election. Everything's been premeditated, orchestrated long in advance. Assuring victory regardless of the outcome.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: nugget1

Just read that 3 swing states will not allow a replacement..unless 25th amendment removal....or death.

He's not the official nominee yet-and we all know how quicklu the politically envolved can change their mind if you make the rewards for doing so tempting enpough.
We'll see what happens between now and August.....

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Newsom isn't going to "noose" anyone, not anyone at all!

What Newsom is going to do is create a lawless, open border, welfare, drug addict, utopia state where you'd have be a complete idiot to not migrate to the US! This man will pander to the lowest of the low for votes.

Newsom, and Whitmer, are PURE EVIL. PURE!

edit on 6/29/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   

This was planned.

Nothing in DC happens by accident.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I’m pretty sure Jill pissed someone or certain people off, did you see her talking to Joe like he’s some sort of child loosing in a talent show pageant, ohh poor baby but you did so well!

Joes not running for President, Jill is.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Along with the media all at once giving up and
admitting what many of us have known all along,
its coming from the back of my mind that the
DNC must be involved in this.

They had a plan back when Hillary and Barack
ran against each other.

Democrats nominated Barack Obama for president Wednesday after Hillary Rodham Clinton released her delegates and cut short the traditional convention roll call with a motion for approval by acclamation.

www.politico.com...

The two obviously worked out some kind of a deal.

Obama had 2,272 Delegates,
Hillary had 1,978 Delegates.

The DNC can do this same thing again.

The only question is who they will pick.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   

after he spent a full week preparing, and that was the "A" game, they realized they were backing a losing horse. Sadly, they might be too late to make changes. And to make changes, would be to admit we were right, and they were lying. Or is this Trump's fault?

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: TruthJava

I don't really see them dragging Hillary in to this. She's not well liked, even by members of her own party. On top of that she's lost every time she ran.

It IS Hillary.

As I stated on another thread,first, there was the prosecution "deal" with Assange, where he was released on the basis of "time served" on the condition that Wikileaks deletes all of the compromising DNC material (likely given to them by murdered Seth Rich) on their website ( which they unfortunately did delete - I hope someone did keep a copy somewhere, but I digress).

Then, there was the sandbagging of Biden, post debate, where even some of his most "loyal" supporters are pushing for him to be replaced.

Might be wrong, but this stinks to high heaven of DNC/Deep State planning to revive once more the rotting corpse of Hillary Clinton as the DNC nominee, as she is the only one that could be harmed by those DNC emails.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Wheres Digested?

They always had the good oil on what American politicians were thinking and planning on doing.

I hope they’re alright, has anyone herd from them?

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

They predicted Joe would tear Trump to shreds, so I think they're still in shock.

... Or too busy eating that giant serving of crow.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   

bummer, I hope the crow goes down easy and inspires them to greater energy and attention to detail when discoursing about political realities.

If your around Digested your unique take on political events would be a welcome salve. I just can’t believe it didn’t go down as you prophesied, please come back and relay some encouragement for the future of the republic.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: WeMustCare

They've put themselves in a corner.

They either run President Feeble or they try to polish another turd in the short time remaining.

It comes down to Hillary or Kamala or Joe or Gavin. Which of those 4 would fare best against Donald Trump. That's what Democrat leaders will focus on as their #1 priority when choosing Joe's replacement before removing Joe via the 25th amendment.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   
From a well-connected conservative who has been predicting everything we're seeing now with Joe Biden, for over 3 years.

Also, keep this in mind…..

When you think about who will replace Joe Biden, remember the baseline.

The problem democrats have is not that Biden has lost his marbles or is losing the election, the problem is that Biden is losing by a scale that is too big for them to cover.

Democrats don’t need a candidate who can beat Donald Trump; they need a candidate who can give plausibility to ballot counting results that say Trump lost.

The issue for Biden is that he makes the fraud too easy to see. Democrats don’t need a candidate who can win votes, the Democrats need a candidate who makes fraudulent results seem plausible.

Think about it, because that’s the baseline.
Extracted from: theconservativetreehouse.com...-261625

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Now, you can't look at a news site without someone in MSM and even his own party saying that he is not fit and should step down. Some of Biden's most loyal followers are saying it. Even MSNBC is saying it.

That debate was not the first time Joe has embarrassed himself, but they were always right there behind him all the way...up till now .

They didn't just suddenly discover Joe is mentally compromised, so What Changed ?

Nothing changed. The MSM conspiracy you believe in never existed. It was all in your head all the time.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Noose’em - no he doesn’t, you’re correct but he should be!!

Angelchemuel:
I understand that it is too late for a new Democratic candidate. Biden will have to reject the position or die off. He was a useful puppet but now, the successful scam of a rigged election just isn’t plausible.

Kamala, as VP, is the replacement but her polling numbers are even lower than Joe’s.
She may be offered a deal (or a threat) to bow out gracefully. That one is a loose end.

Noosem, Whitmer & Hochul (NY) are being provided with more coverage lately. And I agree, they are very evil. And they are younger, well spoke and solidly the Globalists’ tools.

And like Cherokeetroy, I wonder if Trump is controlled opposition. Don’t know if he is or if characters (agents of chaos), are pushing that narrative to dissuade voters.

“We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."-William J. Casey, CIA Director

So are we there now?

Suggestion: I started listening to Eva Vlaardingerbroek, Dutch political commentator and television personality, “Eva Evaluates”. Very sobering.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 12:05 AM
link   

... Suggestion: I started listening to Eva Vlaardingerbroek, Dutch political commentator and television personality, “Eva Evaluates”. Very sobering.

The problem with foreign national pundits is...they don't have to buy groceries, gas, pay rent, make car payments, mortgage payments...and pay taxes...in the country they are commenting on.

So, their view, while distant, is usually not accurate. They are not "living" in the society and culture they are commenting on, so they have nothing to gauge their opinions on other than the MSM media they consume from afar.

edit on 6/30/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join