It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Phil's One On One Interview With Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   
In an up close and personal 90-minute interview, Dr. Phil speaks with third-party candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr., on his policies, controversies, his family legacy, and why he says his campaign has a real chance of taking the White House this November.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   
God in heaven there is no way I can listen to RFK talk for 90 minutes . The Man sounds like he just took a shot of Lemon Juice down his wind pipe .

That being said I do like a lot of what the man says in general on other platforms.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
God in heaven there is no way I can listen to RFK talk for 90 minutes . The Man sounds like he just took a shot of Lemon Juice down his wind pipe .

That being said I do like a lot of what the man says in general on other platforms.

It is actually a comfortable interview.

Give it a chance.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Hehe I agree about his voice I was gonna say nails on chalkboard I can't listen to him talk either it hurts my ears.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
He believes in the right to abortion right up until the baby is born.
So he is absolutely not the candidate for me.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

He has a throat condition that makes it difficult to talk.
One of my doctors has that condition, and yes it sometimes hard to understand them.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
He does have a lot of good policies, can see why the bought out super delegates of the DNC hate him as he does want to address a lot of the financial conflicts of interest going on in the system. Putting a strong scientific approach to why chronic illness is growing and as bad as it is will help sort it out.

It is going to shake up the next election and move a lot of vote from both Biden and Trump.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

A very refresshing interview! RFK Jr. is the ONLY one willing to talk policy and addresses how he would work to solve them.
I don't like the idea that he would allow full term abortion or his anti-gun stance, but we already have a POTUS who is anti gun and full-on supporter of abortions.
Trump can't stop full term abortions or gun grabs; at best it could slow it down for four years.

Nobody knows what Trump's or Biden's agenda is to address the problems our country faces, which concerns me. I'm sure they have a plan, but Trump's "I'll make America great again" doesn't do it for me, especially after watching him make some horrible, horrible appointments in his first term-starting with his running mate.
In the business world, money buys loyality-but the political realm. relies on so much more.

RFK Jr. has a very clear understaning of politics and how the system works, which Trump and Biden both seem to lack.

I was against RFK Jr. because of his stance on abortion and guns; now I'm re-thinking things. We know Biden is also for these two things, and who knows what Trump would be willing to sell to make a deal?
I fear Trump may 'ease' inflation by going on a money-printing spree again, which just kicks the can further down the road.
Four years of mock prosperity in exchange for decades of struggling under unsurmountable debt doesn't appeal to me.

A very bad senile candidate, a wild card-both lacking political savvy-or someone who has life-long knowledge of politics, how corrupt it's become and what it really takes to eleminate the corruption that drives the machine are the three choices.
It's nice to see someone talking about issues and solutions instead of mud-slinging division.

The abortion and gun issues are never going to die in the US. They are going to be a political hammer till hell freezes over, so it's an npon-issue for me in election years. It's all the swamp rats in DC that have the real power on those issues, anyway.

When you're in the throws of anger the last thing you want is to stop fighting until you win, so I don't see RFK having much of a chance with his solutions and unity message. Voters want to rumble.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I don't like him much but I can not figure out what is wrong with his whole family's voices. Is it like a hereditary thing or a disease?

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

One of my doctors has that condition, and yes it sometimes hard to understand them.

Yes, he has a disorder called spasmodic dysphonia.

I understand that it is sometimes difficult to listen to, but give the man a chance.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrivateAngel

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Yes, he has a disorder called spasmodic dysphonia.

I understand that it is sometimes difficult to listen to, but give the man a chance.

I'm not belittling the Man nor ignoring him outright just pointing out that it is hard to listen to him for extended periods of time.

new topics

top topics

join