It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Married Couple "Kept Five Adopted Black Children Locked In Garden Shed And Used Them As Slaves"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Swell, the dead ones who voted creeped me out. So we do have that.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Shoshanna

I think you could be right Shoshanna.

People do it over here for the very same reasons also.

Hopefully the poor wee souls get a proper chance this time.

And are not just passed along in the system to the next shower of bastards out to make a buck off the back of kids existing.

My soul hurts for those kids. It rips my heart to see children abused. They have been given hell and should have been in the good care of a loving adult to nurture their dreams and teach them how to live as adults. THAT is what the foster parents should do. The gov who sends them there needs better monitoring too.

edit on 28000000383020246America/Chicago06pm6 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: Justoneman
A democrat state , but I bet they didn't vote. Creepy people don't normally vote.

West Virginia is a very solidly Red state. Perhaps you are confusing the state of West Virginia with the state of Virginia?

Looks like a D senator from WV for years just went Indy instead of R last month or so. I recall a KKK history with some of WV when I was there in my youth in the Kanawa City part of Charleston.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

That case was all over the news here in the UK and it was widely reported that they were UK citizens living in Switzerland.

Nationality, race, creed, political leaning are all irrelevant in cases like these.
Whoever they are they should be lifed off, no if's or but's or maybe's.

Sad but predictable some people are trying to politicise this.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

CPS offices aren't exactly well known for being well funded or well staffed. Unless they receive a complaint the only visits that are being made are scheduled ahead of time, giving these people time to make it look like everything's normal.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

That case was all over the news here in the UK and it was widely reported that they were UK citizens living in Switzerland.

Nationality, race, creed, political leaning are all irrelevant in cases like these.
Whoever they are they should be lifed off, no if's or but's or maybe's.

Sad but predictable some people are trying to politicise this.

My apologies to you if you consider my pushing back on them from my perspective! It tends to also look political and there is that.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 01:10 AM
link   
This is sick and disgusting. Can you imagine the treatment they’re going to receive in prison? Inmates don’t like people that abuse kids, now picture being white and in prison for holding captive and using black kids as slaves. The black community in prison is going to make sure they’re well taken care of, guaranteed. I wouldn’t want to be in those shoes, nope.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The fact of the matter is that there are far too many horrible bastards capable of doing things like this. And just like nonces they tend to come from all sorts of different socio-economic backgrounds and from all parts of the political spectrum.
Its quite a damning observation of the human condition when you stop and think about it.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Yep, I mentioned those Indian billionaires earlier. heres a family lived just up the road from me. link

Their traveller camp has a couple of range rovers and an aston martin parked there regularly.
Theyre all out now and as far as I saw last time I went past, they havent gotten any poorer.

I dont know why the law doesnt take all their stuff and give it to the slaves as compensation.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

The fact of the matter is that there are far too many horrible bastards capable of doing things like this. And just like nonces they tend to come from all sorts of different socio-economic backgrounds and from all parts of the political spectrum.
Its quite a damning observation of the human condition when you stop and think about it.

Yep. I remember the former "West Germany" in the early 90s. They had all kinds of E Europeans coming into the country hoping for opportunity but they got exploited instead, to include forced prostitution. "Black market jobs" were the least of it.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Yeah, the kids deserve a chance at life and not as slaves or indentured servants.

Hopefully, they are punished appropriately, and the children sent to proper homes with good people as opposed to whatever they horrible bastards amount to.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

I'm sure they will be made to feel right at home and welcomed with open arms.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Makes me think about the over 100,000 children that have gone missing crossing the border over the last almost 4 years.

Over 100,000 and counting. There's a pipeline of absolute horror coming over that border and all people can think about is everything but our own crap.

Maddening.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: rdambroso

WTF does conservative or liberal have to do with it?

Same thing the mentioning race does. (jack shyt)

The judge made the accusation that those kids were picked due to their race. The adopted parents never said that.

Sad part, the adopted parents won't receive the jail time they deserve for doing that to those kids. They should see at least 10 years in jail for it but will probably only be sentenced to maybe 5 years and serve maybe 2-3yrs.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

These kids were not missing through.

They were in the system.

And it failed them.

The same as the horrible bastards that adopted them.

Where are the checks and balances ffs???!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

These kids were not missing through.

They were in the system.

And it failed them.

The same as the horrible bastards that adopted them.

Where are the checks and balances ffs???!!!

Perhaps I'm creating typos. You're still ever so slightly showing your support for open borders, or at the very least, whatever the left wants to do is fine with you apparently......deep down and stuff.

It's scummy but whatever.

The system didn't fail them, they were exploited before they even reached the border. After transversing said border, they went !!POOF!!

You say they weren't missing because they were in the system. Okay, so where are they now then ? Because they're in the system right, "they gotta be somewhere!", is that the logic?

Like I said, scummy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join