It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 27 Presidential Debate livestream

page: 47
<< 44  45  46   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

The real lie that Biden, democrats, msm and rinos keep pushing is that Joe Biden was elected president in 2020 in the safest and most secure election in history. The lies are simply a way of doing business,

Yes, it is actually the way the DNC operates.

Anyone who chooses to vote for a (D) candidate is
consenting to the absolute corruption that makes
up the party. We learned this during email leaks
(Wikileaks).

Some of the most damaging emails are still pretty
easy to find.

abcnews.go.com...

That is just a surface scratch. The DNC, The Media,
the IC Community, are all complicit in the corruption.

The above entities conspired against Trump and actually
weaponized the IC Community against him.

Of course, I remember Russia Russia, Alpha Bank Hoax,
FBI corruption, faked emails, entrapment's, illegal FISA
warrants, etc.

They are terrified of President Trump because they
can not control him and he worked to make America
more of what it is supposed to be, rather than a giant
slush fund for all the crooked politicians.

81 million votes my a**.

edit on 29-6-2024 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: burntheships

Tricky Dicky comes close, if not worse, mind you?

Nixon resigned. When is Biden going to resign?

Nixon arguably sent some operatives into a hotel to steal some sh!t.

Biden, on the other hand, weaponized the entire Justice Department to get one man!

Seems to me, Nixon's travesties pale in comparison to Biden's!
...and we're not even going to talk about Obama!

This is Treason, of the highest order!

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

In other words a pathological liar.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

In other words a pathological liar.
Rainbows
Jane

He lived a lifetime of lies. Back in the day, they could say anything, and it wouldn't be fact-checked and even if it was then it was a long time later so he would still get a lot of play in his lie, and no one would really know the truth. That is why he always says "That is a fact" like he is reading it from a book. He also would flip 180 degrees whenever it would work better for him. He has flipped on EVERY topic known to man. He has been the worst politician towards Blacks ever... Fought to keep segregation, fought to lock people up forever with 3 strikes rule, and many more, but we know "you ain't Black if you do not vote for him"

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Nixon arguably sent some operatives into a hotel to steal some sh!t.

Actually Nixon didn't know anything about it. He didn't need it as he won in the biggest landslide in history. His crime was he tried to protect them and lied about it, that was it.

Now come forward where Obama's DOJ, DNC, and Hillary used a fake dossier to get a FISA court to spy on Trump...Then spent 2 years and 10s of millions along with the FBI to try and say their lies were true. That was 100 times worse than Watergate.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Totally agree. I was just trying to "dumb it down", but I agree.

Not '100x' worse...50,000x Worse!!

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   
With the Democrats setting the president of using lawfair as a campaign strategy; would they even be able to replace Biden even if they wanted too?

With only 4.5 months to go before the election; could another candidate gain enough traction to win? Especially taking into acount that the Conservatives will try everything to stop them from having access to the ballot?

Heritage Foundation working on election legal challenges in case Biden pulled from DNC nomination

A major conservative activist group is preparing for legal battles in case the Democratic Party chooses to pull President Biden out of the running before or after he becomes the nominee.

"We are monitoring the calls from across the country for President Biden to step aside, either now or before the election, and have concluded that the process for substitution and withdrawal is very complicated," Executive Director of The Heritage Foundation’s Oversight Project Mike Howell said in a statement. "We will remain vigilant that appropriate election integrity procedures are followed."

link

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Britney would have been a Better Debater than Joe............CONFIRMED

x.com... eca6fa25d7ee9ae3c9%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.infowars.com%2F

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" SHOCK: Trump Leading Biden in New Jersey "

" Trump is leading Biden by one point in New Jersey, according to a Coefficient Poll released on Friday.

The poll comes as a shock, because no Republican presidential candidate has won the state for 36 years, since 1988.

Just 36% of those surveyed approved of Biden’s performance, with 56% saying they disapproved.

Equally shocking was Trump’s performance among blacks and Hispanics in the state, with 19% and 30% of voters in those demographics respectively saying they would vote for Trump.

An earlier poll from March showed that Biden was leading the state by just single digits. "

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Hakaiju

He's fu@ked Hakaiju.

And there are no drugs that can reverse dementia or senility.

Once the damage is done, it's done, or rather ongoing.

Or if you know something we dont tell us all what this miraculous substance happens to be?

And that's no joke enquiring minds really want to know.

Both of them are for the knackers yard, glue factory, Trump's about 3 feet behind Biden.

If your a pensioner the postiton of POTUS should really be beyond you by my guess in this day of age.

I watched my gran pass down to vascular dementia and Alzheimer's, let me assure you its not a pretty picture.

edit on 29-6-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
I'm not suggesting there's a drug to cure his dementia. But they probably give him stimulants before these big events to help him focus and give him energy. It's temporary. You could see him fade out towards the end of the debates.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

He was only supposed to be a one-term POTUS.

An alternative and a vote for the lesser of two evils by my guess.

The fact that the Democrats have failed to produce a viable replacement in the past 4 years is clown shoes.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Hakaiju

What kind of stimulants through?

Keeping in mind he's in his 80s.

At that age mate too many Red Bull will give you a f@rt attack or stroke.

Biden is not on drugs by my guess.

He's simply having good days and bad days.

And that's what happens to people with dementia.

One minute they are fine and dandy and the next they cannot tell you who they are never mind who you are.

It's absolutely heart-rending to witness, especially in the later stages.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I'm curious...why are you SO interested in exactly what kind of drugs "may" have been administered to Biden??

There are countless Performance Enhancing Drugs (PED's) which can be administered to improve both physical and mental performance. Literally, there are thousands (if not more). Why do you continue to ask which specific drug do people speculate "might" have been given to Biden?? I don't get this. You've questioned this for pages and pages now.

Look, illicit and illegal "street drugs" are NOT something which would be administered to a person like the president, or any other political candidate. So, if you are looking for an answer like..."Coc-aine!", or "Spe-ed", or "Me-th", or "Hero-ine"...that's not going to be the answer...ever.

Why are you so fixated on this??? I don't get it.

There are drugs that not even your Personal Care Physician (PCP) have ever even heard of which are available to the Medical Doctors of the elite of the elites (which any president is). They are not drugs anyone could afford, nor abuse. They have very specific effects, known side effects and can be administered in ways you and I have never even imagined.

What is your fixation on wanting to know exactly what drug might have been administered to Biden, Trump...or anyone else?

Are you looking to get some of these drugs? I don't get it. You've asked this question like (10) times that I've seen on this thread. If someone even answered it, what would you do then? There's about a 95% probability that if someone actually knew the answer, and gave it to you, you would not even recognize the medical description of the drug. So, what's your point???

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I'm curious...why are you SO interested in exactly what kind of drugs "may" have been administered to Biden??

Because i watched my gran go with vascular dementia thats why and where my "fixation" as you choose to call it lies.

Hope that helps fill in the blanks.

And what do illicit and/or illegal "street drugs" have to do with the price of chicken? LoL

I dont think those could help Biden any more than the fictitious fabled sorts people say he's apparently on yet cant tell us what they are even through you allege them to be ""countless"".

Is that your curiosity satisfied or is there anything else i can help you with Flyingclaydisk this evening?

There are drugs that not even your Personal Care Physician (PCP) have ever even heard of which are available to the Medical Doctors of the elite of the elites

Bullsh@t.

And if that was the case super rich people would not develop dementia and succumb to the progressive disease just like everyone else.

Do you think the likes of Bruce Willis would be in his current state if there was a magic bullet out there for the rich?

Probably not I'm afraid.

More is the pitty really.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Drugs can slow the progression of dementia and Alzheimer's for a short time, but in it's latter stages you'll se

Many people find the changes in behavior caused by Alzheimer's to be the most challenging and distressing effect of the disease. The chief cause of behavioral symptoms is the progressive deterioration of brain cells. However, medication, environmental influences and some medical conditions also can cause symptoms or make them worse.

In early stages, people may experience behavior and personality changes such as:

Irritability
Anxiety
Depression
In later stages, other symptoms may occur including:

Aggression and Anger
Anxiety and Agitation
General emotional distress
Physical or verbal outbursts
Restlessness, pacing, shredding paper or tissues
Hallucinations (seeing, hearing or feeling things that are not really there)
Delusions (firmly held belief in things that are not true)
Sleep Issues and Sundowning

That might explain Joe shaking hands and talking to invisible people, along with his angry outbursts. They also can experience problems at night from Sudowning, such a Joe displayed at the debate.

Sundowning is increased confusion that people living with Alzheimer's and dementia may experience from dusk through night. Also called "sundowner's syndrome," it is not a disease but a set of symptoms or dementia-related behaviors that may include difficulty sleeping, anxiety, agitation, hallucinations, pacing and disorientation. Although the exact cause is unknown, sundowning may occur due to disease progression and changes in the brain.

[www.alz.org...]

He no longer walks; he shuffles like the frail old man he is. If they don't replace him...

Eta Just a few drugs in the early stages of testing to halt and possibly reverse the damage from dementia:

Gene therapy: This involves delivering genes to the brain to produce a protein that helps remove amyloid plaques.
Stem cell therapy: This involves using stem cells to repair damaged brain cells and promote the growth of new brain cells.
Vaccines: Several vaccines are being developed to target amyloid plaques and prevent the progression of Alzheimer’s disease.

And from AI-which always gives clues to look for, such as drug names>

Alzheimer’s disease is a complex condition that affects cognitive function, memory, and behavior. While there is no cure for Alzheimer’s, certain medications and therapies can help manage its symptoms. Stimulants, in particular, have shown promise in improving cognitive function and reducing apathy in Alzheimer’s patients.

Here are some stimulants that have been studied and found to be effective:

Methylphenidate (Ritalin): Methylphenidate is a psychostimulant commonly used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Research has shown that it can also be effective in reducing apathy in Alzheimer’s patients. A study published in the Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease found that methylphenidate improved apathy symptoms in patients with Alzheimer’s disease.
Atomoxetine (Strattera): Atomoxetine is another psychostimulant used to treat ADHD. It has been studied in Alzheimer’s patients and found to improve cognitive function and reduce apathy.
Noradrenergic drugs: Noradrenergic drugs, such as atomoxetine and guanfacine, have been found to improve cognitive function and reduce apathy in Alzheimer’s patients. These drugs work by increasing the levels of noradrenaline, a neurotransmitter that plays a crucial role in attention and arousal.
Stimulants for apathy: Apathy is a common symptom of Alzheimer’s disease, characterized by a lack of motivation and interest in activities. Stimulants like methylphenidate and atomoxetine have been found to be effective in reducing apathy symptoms in Alzheimer’s patients.

Most people have been aware that Biden is being inhanced by a cocktail of something.

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

This trip was planned before the debate.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Drugs can slow the progression of dementia and Alzheimer's for a short time, but in it's latter stages you'll se

Fish oil can help, there is one.

My poor wee gran ended up sitting with towels over her head because she thought she could see rats everywhere.

She also though all sorts of other crazy stuff and use to call us literally 200/300 times night and day before we moved back in to be with her, alleging crazy stuff like neds were coming to rape her and all sorts of other nasty horrible thoughts she though were happening.

It was quite frankly hell on Earth for her and those around her.

And the days only get worse until in the end they simply have to be spoon-fed and watered, pretty much forget to breathe, develop pneumonia and finally pass.

Dementia is not joke, and then some.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

From NBC
www.nbcnews.com...

"WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden is expected to discuss the future of his re-election campaign with family at Camp David on Sunday, following a nationally televised debate Thursday that left many fellow Democrats worried about his ability to beat former President Donald Trump in November, according to five people familiar with the matter.

Biden’s trip was planned before Thursday’s debate. He and first lady Jill Biden are scheduled to join their children and grandchildren there late Saturday."

edit on 29-6-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 44  45  46   >>

join