It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden claims world leaders tell him they fear Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123

That's why they don't like him.

Once again I am amazed at your ability to read the minds of our World leaders. Otherwise one might think you were just regurgitating what the MSM pundits poured into your brain.

But that couldn't be.
You're so smart.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

World leaders don't like Trump because he's immature, vindictive, and frankly a moron.
They can't count on his word, because he lies

Biden's lies

Even CNN admits that Biden lies continuously

Joe Biden Lied At Least 16 Times About His Family’s Business Schemes

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
It seems Joe talks with "world leaders" frequently, and they always agree with him, and they tell him what a great job he is doing. He says he's met more of them than any other president. He knows them all. He claims he traveled 17,000 miles with Xi Jinping. And he's known Putin for over 40 years.

Now his world leader buddies are telling him how scared they are of Trump. It's up to Joe to save the world.

A year ago, Joe claimed all his "world leader" buddies were still asking him why Trump Hasn’t Been Charged For Insurrection??

It's even more dire now. Joe's world leader buddies are telling him you can't let Trump win!

According to Joe:
"There's not a major international meeting I attend that, before it’s over, and I've attended many, more than most presidents have in three and a half years, that a world leader doesn’t pull me aside as I’m leaving and say, ‘He can’t win. You can’t let him win,'" Biden said, after telling a story about the first G7 summit he attended as president.

They do fear him. All the ones in lockstep with Sloppy Joe, that is. It’s lawyer speak to as not be lying. They DO fear him, as in afraid they’ll be held accountable for their crimes.

Our politicians fear him because he is going to do what we have been begging someone in DC do for a century. Remove the scum by allowing them to defend their criminality in a court of law judged by 12 of the citizens who live where the crimes were committed.

edit on 28000000233020246America/Chicago06am6 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I can't think of a better ad for Trump than "secret meetings of world leaders say we can't let Trump in." That tells me he must be doing something right.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Biden claims world leaders tell him they fear Trump

GOOD. !!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join