It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden claims world leaders tell him they fear Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It seems Joe talks with "world leaders" frequently, and they always agree with him, and they tell him what a great job he is doing. He says he's met more of them than any other president. He knows them all. He claims he traveled 17,000 miles with Xi Jinping. And he's known Putin for over 40 years.

Now his world leader buddies are telling him how scared they are of Trump. It's up to Joe to save the world.

A year ago, Joe claimed all his "world leader" buddies were still asking him why Trump Hasn’t Been Charged For Insurrection??

It's even more dire now. Joe's world leader buddies are telling him you can't let Trump win!

According to Joe:
"There's not a major international meeting I attend that, before it’s over, and I've attended many, more than most presidents have in three and a half years, that a world leader doesn’t pull me aside as I’m leaving and say, ‘He can’t win. You can’t let him win,'" Biden said, after telling a story about the first G7 summit he attended as president.

edit on 6/27/2024 by elevatedone because: fixed title

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2
I imagine this is true for every election.

I’m sure world leaders are like any of us and have favorites.

So Biden is probably speaking on the ones that share a similar political lean as him. I wouldn’t doubt that they’d prefer Biden (or the left that governs behind the scenes) prefer things don’t change.

But there are certainly nations and leaders that prefer a Trump presidency, and they’re not isolated to Russia as some would like to imply.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No doubt that there are other countries whose leaders prefer a given president, senator, ambassador, etc. But Biden is saying that his world leader buddies are afraid of Trump because of the "insurrection". Not any of Trump's policies. Just Jan. 6th. Joe says because of Trump and the "insurrection" the world "has lost faith in America". It's just another one of his outrageous lies.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Biden doesn't know who the world leaders are, or where they are from, or what they have to say about anything. He's a 200 year old fossil who lives in a fog.

That being said, I'm sure the world leaders would rather have corrupt globalist Joe Biden in office because he's a stink'n pushover and he puts the needs of other countries above the needs of American citizens.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   

It’s classic hyperbolic campaign rhetoric.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Not much to fear from lame duck presidents.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I have no doubt they fear Trump but it has nothing to do with ' Jan 6th ' .

Ol Joe is easily controlled and manipulated . Trump is unpredictable at the best of times.

I'm overwhelmed with joy that the world leaders fear Trump.
edit on 27-6-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
From what I read from world news sources is that many of the world leaders are a little concerned about Biden's inability to correctly comprehend things...whether from his cognitive decline or from his big ego and deceptive character. Most of the leaders questioning his actions are our actual allies in the world.

So why would we believe Biden when he deceives the masses daily for political gain. Sure, Trump did seem to stress what was good for the American people and not try to suck up to Europe's political elite. I am sure that some of them would tend to dislike Trump wanting to make America not dependent on the EU.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Another of Joe's "all the world leaders tell me" speeches.

This is gold:
“I know every one of those heads of state, and I’ve known them for a while. And every meeting I go to internationally, as they’re walking out, this is the God’s truth... virtually every one of them pull me aside and says, ‘You’ve got to win. We can’t let that happen again. You can’t let that happen again. You can’t let that happen again.’

Per the article:
Biden didn’t name the names of his global counterparts who are worried about Trump.

Maybe because he made it all up?

Biden claimed all the world leaders he speaks with are afraid of another Trump presidency.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   
When it comes to which leader is more likely to start WW3, Biden is way ahead. Trump still blew some things up, but not a keen for a perpetual war policy that Biden is happy to fund.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndTime

Not much to fear from lame duck presidents.

But I heard he was going to make women all be barefoot and in the kitchen making sammiches.

And he would end our democracy. (that isn't actually a democracy)

But in that light, wouldn't Joe Biden be the same? Or does he plan to pull a Zelinsky and make himself emperor for life?

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Any lame duck president is ineffective in my mind. Would you agree?
edit on 27-6-2024 by EndTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndTime

And exactly how effective has Biden been in his 45+ years in politics? That's rhetorical, you don't need to answer that, we already know the answer. Hell, I've began to lose count of the number of people killed by illegals let in by Biden and his admin.

I think most people are just mad that Trump accomplished more in his 4 years as POTUS than most everyone else in politics has done in their entire careers. They hate seeing a career politician get shown up by a businessman, which surprise surprise, that is all the POTUs is.
edit on 27-6-2024 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2024 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   
"Biden claims..." and that's as far as I get.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Of course they fear Trump - they'd much rather deal with potato Joe.

Joe's M.O. is to roll out the red carpet for our enemies then crawl under it.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
It seems Joe talks with "world leaders" frequently, and they always agree with him, and they tell him what a great job he is doing. He says he's met more of them than any other president. He knows them all. He claims he traveled 17,000 miles with Xi Jinping. And he's known Putin for over 40 years.

Now his world leader buddies are telling him how scared they are of Trump. It's up to Joe to save the world.

A year ago, Joe claimed all his "world leader" buddies were still asking him why Trump Hasn’t Been Charged For Insurrection??

It's even more dire now. Joe's world leader buddies are telling him you can't let Trump win!

According to Joe:
"There's not a major international meeting I attend that, before it’s over, and I've attended many, more than most presidents have in three and a half years, that a world leader doesn’t pull me aside as I’m leaving and say, ‘He can’t win. You can’t let him win,'" Biden said, after telling a story about the first G7 summit he attended as president.

They do fear him. All the ones in lockstep with Sloppy Joe, that is. It’s lawyer speak to as not be lying. They DO fear him, as in afraid they’ll be held accountable for their crimes.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I remember how angry countries got at President Trump when he told them to pay their United Nations dues, or be ejected. No more lavish food, parties and orgies for officials, if the country didn't pay what it owes.

REMEMBER...we HAVE NO ALLIES. But the USA is an ALLY to many. Most are leeches.

MAGA-AF my fellow Americans!

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

yeah they do, he'll leave the club and they won't get the free money any more or sh@@ paid for by the U.S.. remember france's marcon welcomed slo joe back to the club personally.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   
World leaders don't like Trump because he's immature, vindictive, and frankly a moron.

He's unpredictable and is only loyal to himself.

They can't count on his word, because he lies. He backs out of agreements. And they know he can't keep his mouth shut, so telling him State secrets will be totally out.

That's why they don't like him.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

Your posting history confirms some things.😳

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join